= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have know that you guys would have already thought of that. Or madjoki would have anyway. And then told everyone else about it.

Anyway, all evidence that I ever talked about it has now been removed.

Yeah I know but bleh I'll prob get it anyway.

The fact that they are doing preorders for it though seems like they're not that confident about the selection.

So how do I become a part of madjoki's insider network? Do I just sign up for a newsletter somewhere or do I have to pay by blood bundle sacrifice?

Hmmm.  I'm missing 3 games plus the Criminal Minds bonus if they manage to get there but I would not have bought anything if I had waited on the pre-order.  Yuck.

Last casual bundle was better, was worth it for Luxor Evolved and the Samantha Swift game. This one is terrible, even with twice as many steam games..

I don't regret not even thinking about preordering. I looked at last causal and decided it will be easy pass.
Missing out on Farm for your Life from the last casual bundle was the main reason I pre-ordered this one. I was hoping this one would have something as good. In fact I was kind of hoping Farm for your Life would be a repeat in this one since I still don't have it. I was very wrong.

I actually regret missing the pre-order period because I sure as hell don't want to buy 2 games from that bundle at 50 cents a pop.

I'd say the 2 DRM-free bonuses (especially Criminal Minds which I just picked up at Big Fish) , the Dr. Who game I'm missing and the chance for the 2 DRM-free games to get greenlit, and the various Steam key doubles would have been worth the $1.50, but it's a lot less appetizing now.

Yeah, this is almost Humble bad. Mix of repeats and FREE FOR VOTE games! Seriously bad bundle. My new bundle rankings:

1. Bundlestars

2. Indiegale

3. Groupees

4. Humble
Dunno. Lately, Indiegala has been doing pretty well. At least 1 good game in quite a few bundles, especially at the prices they offer. For me, Bundle Stars has been hit or miss (and second only to Humble in high prices), but when they hit, they hit hard. Humble has had some good stuff here and there (I was stoked to see Ascendant in a bundle. For me:

1. Gala (barely, and tentative, at best)

2. Bundlestars/Humble (solid contenders)

4. Groupees

5. Not buying bundles

10. Indie Royale

EDIT: Whoops. Does that say 10? I may have left out a zero...

Holy  fuck why am I playing Murder She Shat?!?!?

This is a "puzzle" I'm helping Jessica Felcher with: (SPOILERS FOR YA GRANNIES OUT DERE!!!)

I have to use the mouse to move shit around to get to the "secret" note below.  Wowsers!

7E902aQ.png

I'm stuck now because the game is not letting me pick up the scissors and jam them in Jessica's ear canal to end my pain.

For me it's

1. Humble/Bundlestars
2. Indie Gala
3. Groupees
4. Indie Royale (they ocassionally have some decent main bundles like the coffeebean one)
999. DIG, Lazy Guys, Greenlight Bundle, Bundle Bandits.. all of the sites I don't buy from

snip

the Dr. Who game I'm missing

snip
So the Groupees Holiday Helpings bundle included DW the Adventures Games Season 1 (Steam) and Season 5 (DRM free) but all I see on Steam is DW the Adventure Games. Can anyone explain to me what I really have on Steam if I activated the Season 1 key from Helping Hands?

Is the version in the new Casual bundle the same game?

Holy fuck why am I playing Murder She Shat?!?!?

This is a "puzzle" I'm helping Jessica Felcher with: (SPOILERS FOR YA GRANNIES OUT DERE!!!)

I have to use the mouse to move shit around to get to the "secret" note below. Wowsers!

7E902aQ.png

I'm stuck now because the game is not letting me pick up the scissors and jam them in Jessica's ear canal to end my pain.
You're actually playing this game already? Dang! I can't even backlog that fast.

You're actually playing this game already? Dang! I can't even backlog that fast.
I thought it was going to be a FPS where I would get to be Jessica Felcher a la Postal 2....I was horribly, horribly wrong! The actual game is actually much more mentally scarring than my hoped-for game could ever be....

Never imagined that I would regret purchasing Murder, She Wrote due to it getting bundled later.

Totally expected that I would regret prepurchasing this fuck ing bundle though.

So the Groupees Holiday Helpings bundle included DW the Adventures Games Season 1 (Steam) and Season 5 (DRM free) but all I see on Steam is DW the Adventure Games. Can anyone explain to me what I really have on Steam if I activated the Season 1 key from Helping Hands?

Is the version in the new Casual bundle the same game?
I believe season 1 steam key includes episode 5, but ashes/spoder/whoever can correct me on that.

For me it's

1. Humble/Bundlestars
2. Indie Gala
3. Groupees
4. Indie Royale (they ocassionally have some decent main bundles like the coffeebean one)
999. DIG, Lazy Guys, Greenlight Bundle, Bundle Bandits.. all of the sites I don't buy from
What's wrong with DIG aside from them having pretty much only rebundled stuff? Site works great, and the BTA for 2 sets of keys is pretty cool. Lazy Guys is okay too.

You know bundles be jumpin the shark when we got Murder She Wrote and not even the good one but the crappier second one.
I have the first one and not the second, though.

And I still don't. I forgot to preorder. If anyone was smart enough to preorder as a gift and now wants to unload, I'll take it off of your hands.

bread's done
Back