= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
How does preordering on Groupees work? I just get an email when the bundle drops? I got the paypal confirmation but nothing from the site yet.  

How does preordering on Groupees work? I just get an email when the bundle drops? I got the paypal confirmation but nothing from the site yet.
You click the "gift" option and enter my email address

But seriously, if you go to "My purchases" it'll show the preorder in your account

I believe season 1 steam key includes episode 5, but ashes/spoder/whoever can correct me on that.
So after a bit of research it appears that the Steam version is supposed to include all 5 episodes and UK residents can get them from the official Dr Who website for free. Pffft. Whatevah.

Bobby - PM me if you want my spare key.

So after a bit of research it appears that the Steam version is supposed to include all 5 episodes and UK residents can get them from the official Dr Who website for free. Pffft. Whatevah.

Bobby - PM me if you want it my spare key.
OF ALL THE TIMES TO BE OUT OF LIKES.

OF ALL THE TIMES TO BE OUT OF LIKES.
I got you covered.

Oh and after spilling the Illuminati's secrets earlier in this thread, I actually missed the start of this bundle (and my chance to pre-order). After checking out the line-up though, I'm not exactly kicking myself.

Well, in the UK, Doctor Who is at least partially funded by tax payer money.
I wish my donations to the local PBS station got me such cool "freebies".

I got you covered.

Oh and spilling the Illuminati's secrets earlier in this thread, I actually missed the start of this bundle (and my chance to pre-order). After checking out the line-up though, I'm not exactly kicking myself.

I remain in the dark.

I remain in the dark.
I can explain to you on Steam if you'd like. Least I can do.

Re: The Doctor Who games.

Apparently, they're no longer available for download for free EVEN for UK residents.

Also, the Steam version includes all 5 episodes seeing as there's achievements for Gunpowder Plot (episode 5) and no DLC has ever existed for the game according to the SteamDB registry.

ooh bundle rankings

1. Peon

1. PayWUW

1. IndieMeadow

2. Flying

1. Blink

Q. Tremor

¿. No

FU. Indie Royale

Actually Blink and Flying have had some good ones but I guess the same could be said for IR once upon a time.

ooh bundle rankings

1. Peon

1. PayWUW

1. IndieMeadow

2. Flying

1. Blink

Q. Tremor

¿. No

FU. Indie Royale

Actually Blink and Flying have had some good ones but I guess the same could be said for IR once upon a time.
Blink had some good bundles when they first launched, but I think that went completely downhill after Casey left, they don't push out anything good anymore. IR does have some decent main bundles but it takes forever for them to put them together. I think most people don't realize how cheap IR bundles are when you know how to split them. Flying Bundle has ok greenlight bundles, and a decent launch bundle, but everything else has sucked.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody who liked that game so much.
Didn't you know? That game is secretly the greatest game ever! That's why so many fans have been clamoring for a sequel for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfEqhmkatog

Last edited:
I think most people don't realize how cheap IR bundles are when you know how to split them.
If you split AND put IR on Twitter text notifications and put up with all the inane chatter and catch it at the exact moment it launches.

Also splitting Greenlight games (and even the non debut bundles usually have at least one or two) it sucks because they take FOREVER to post the one to the IR collection and in a few cases never do.

Flying Bundle has ok greenlight bundles, and a decent launch bundle, but everything else has sucked.
I like flying. They don't subscribe to the more is more (but not really) philosophy everyone else does, tend to have at least one interesting choice overlooked by other bundles and I usually don't gave at least half which is better than most others for me these days. Plus they are cheap so unlike BS and their $5 I really don't feel bad if I already have half.

Also they did the mark as used thing before anyone else (and some like Gala still don't) which is just so obvious it's a DUH thing.

I actually buy more Flying than Bundlestars. BS are such overpriced scheisse for me except in very, very rare cases. Maybe 1% of the time.

I think that super obscure ass Polish hidden object bundle was one of the better values I got recently because I ended up getting a Steam key for each one and so few people had them the cards money was really good, until they got bundled elsewhere later anyway.

Also, they repeat shit like crazy but the times they don't I love DIG. They give you a whole extra set of keys if you BTA which is usually like $1.04 instead of $1.00 :p

Does VODO even do bundles anymore? Whenever I accidentally open one of their spam emails, it's just for some PWYW ebook.
I don't think so. I get emails from VODO pretty regularly, and they're usually PWYW deals for single ebooks or short films or games. I haven't seen them advertise a bundle in what seems like about a year.

Well, in the UK, Doctor Who is at least partially funded by tax payer money.
I wish my donations to the local PBS station got me such cool "freebies".
Flowette can probably correct me if I get any of this wrong but it doesn't really work the same way in America as in the UK. For quite a few years, the BBC had an exclusive monopoly on both television and radio programming in Britain and people who owned a television paid an annual license fee, which was basically a tax to pay part of the operating expenses of the BBC. This is still a thing and the development of The Adventure Games was actually paid for through license (or in the King's English 'licence') fees. Thus, content like this is (or at least was) available for free to people in the UK because the games were basically publicly-funded (a bit like Kingdoms of Amalur. . . too soon?).

Anyway, the thing about the games being two separate things in the Groupees bundle is because the main "bundle" consisting of Episodes 1-4 was still in Greenlight when that bundle was ongoing. Episode 5 had been released quite some time (I want to say maybe a year) after the first batch, actually after I thought they were even going to make any more. Originally each of the first three games were sold digitally across the pond (and elsewhere in Europe) through a few select digital retailers. IIRC, it was exclusively Gamersgate and then later included Direct2drive, Amazon and maybe Big Fish. After the fourth game came out, they were repackaged and sold for a bit cheaper as "The Adventure Games," this development lending further credence to the idea that there wouldn't be any more of them. So it was a bit of a surprise to those of us paying attention when the fifth one came out. It was released for sale separately so different "SKUs" existed for it and the other games at this point. That's why it doesn't appear to be included in the pack you see on Groupees but when the games were finally released on Steam officially, the pack included The Gunpowder Plot (appropriately enough the most complex and entertaining of all five entries in the series).

Jonny confirmed that Deep Dungeons of Doom is in the bundle, and the Texas hint isn't for The Real Texas

Oh and..

Profile.jpg

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ22:15
maybe, just maybe, the State of Texas has nothing to do with anything

Profile.jpg
maybe, somehow, the word or parts of a related word, hold the answer

Does VODO even do bundles anymore? Whenever I accidentally open one of their spam emails, it's just for some PWYW ebook.
I don't think so. I get emails from VODO pretty regularly, and they're usually PWYW deals for single ebooks or short films or games. I haven't seen them advertise a bundle in what seems like about a year.
I think we all killed VODO bundle when we paid 10 cents for that one bundle with I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, instead of the $1 they had meant to set as the minimum.

Jonny confirmed that Deep Dungeons of Doom is in the bundle, and the Texas hint isn't for The Real Texas

Oh and..

Profile.jpg

maybe, just maybe, the State of Texas has nothing to do with anything

Profile.jpg
maybe, somehow, the word or parts of a related word, hold the answer
http://store.steampowered.com/app/23510

Probably a coincidence, but that's Texas Cheat'Em... published by D3 Publisher. Multiplayer may be broken and the game seems abandoned so probably not.

The only other game with Texas in the title is Telltale Texas Hold 'Em.

You're actually playing this game already? Dang! I can't even backlog that fast.
inorite? With Be Mine 17, I'm at 7 bundles I haven't added the keys yet.

I think most people don't realize how cheap IR bundles are when you know how to split them.
I have mixed feelings about the IR duping. Like, is it more or less evil than how Gala set up happy hours.

These games are what 50 cents each if you dont preorder
I'm going to be nice and reply to you (hint, hint....)

Be Mine bundles are usually tiered. The last five have been $1/$4, a BAB, $1/$5, $1/$4, and $1/$3.50.

Since the preorder is $2.50, I doubt it'll be a BAB: $1/$4 is what I'd expect.

I have mixed feelings about the IR duping. Like, is it more or less evil than how Gala set up happy hours.
That's an odd comparison. Developers/publishers will know about Happy Hours (if they're not stupid): IG has been running them for years, and advertises them often. I have no idea whether devs/pubs know about Desura's bugs.

So detective work by various people has pretty much confirmed these games at this point in time:

-Cinders

-Cat Goes Fishing

-Last Inua

-Millennium 5

-Majestic Nights

-Deep Dungeons of Doom

The Texas and Island hints are the ones up in the air currently.

So detective work by various people has pretty much confirmed these games at this point in time:

-Cinders

-Cat Goes Fishing

-Last Inua

-Millennium 5

-Majestic Nights

-Deep Dungeons of Doom

Too many repeats and garbage for me. Maybe it'll blow me away in 10 hours, but I think the spoder sense was right about this one. I already have Cinders and Last Inua from other bundles and Majestic Nights is the only other thing in this list I have any interest in.

I just looked at that cat game on Steam. As much as I love cat-themed things, this looks like another half-assed mobile port. Yawn.

That's an odd comparison. Developers/publishers will know about Happy Hours (if they're not stupid): IG has been running them for years, and advertises them often. I have no idea whether devs/pubs know about Desura's bugs.
I was just being facetious.

-Cinders
-Cat Goes Fishing
-Last Inua
-Millennium 5
-Majestic Nights
-Deep Dungeons of Doom

awesome only own 2 out of those 6 currently listed nice!

OmaD4iM.png

Need to check which game can be.  Too many got greenlit yesterday, so really hard to guess.

Edit 2. Maybe, just maybe the scOtt hint points towards this recently greenlit game. 

cE36g6y.png

bread's done
Back