= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I beat the Banana game when I was gifted it. It's pretty short and interesting. I likely would like to get it bundled....may not be worth buying on it's own but it's interesting.

You Are Not A Banana -- http://store.steampowered.com/app/340470/
MadSpace -- http://store.steampowered.com/app/351810
The Music Machine -- http://store.steampowered.com/app/359040/

That leaves us with two more Steam games.
The other two steam games might be:
Vangers (Hint: Action-Adventure-Indie-Racing with insectoid aliens)
Pongo (Hint: Island -> Boing -> Island)

Vangers is a repeat which most people have by now, but Pongo looks interesting to me. I'll probably buy it for Madspace, The Music Machine, and Pongo (if Pongo is in it). Expecting everything else to suck.

It's sad when Remute bundles are better than a lot of the other preorder garbage. I mean it's fuck ing Remute.. ugh.

Pongo and Madspace are the only non-repeats for me.

u guiz n33d 2 buy moar gud gamze so i get betar bundels

I paid a $1 for this bundle for a +4 that is 25 cents a game why not? Pongo is the only one i'm really interested in though so hope that's in.

Someone also needs to notify this "Remute" guy that if that is actually what he looks like that i'd pitch in another $1 for the banana too.

I'm not sure Pongo will be in this bundle, there's a Reddit thread that has some more quotes from Remute that indicate one of the Steam games will be an RPG and compares it to Earthbound which is where the boing comes from. Also says it has a vampire and an island in it. It's still supposed to be a game that hasn't been bundled before but I don't have any idea what it could be.

I'm not sure Pongo will be in this bundle, there's a Reddit thread that has some more quotes from Remute that indicate one of the Steam games will be an RPG and compares it to Earthbound which is where the boing comes from. Also says it has a vampire and an island in it. It's still supposed to be a game that hasn't been bundled before but I don't have any idea what it could be.
Remute supposedly confirmed Pongo is in the bundle.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/3bn7ib/groupees_remutes_badass_banana_bundle_1_pre_order/csolydh

Maybe the final game isn't Vangers, if what you say is true about it being a Steam RPG and not being bundled before, or it could be this.

Huh. There are some really good tunes and games (aside from the Remute stuff.)

Ah well, I'll grab it when I get some money in.

And there's a Remute Trump remix because why not. Oy.

Moran'd in on Poopies Poopopalypse Bundle.

sUC8Hvd.png

Ok, I'm not really interested in the games I just want my "Christian" Poopies Coin!  Gotta catch 'em all!

Glad I didn't waste money on that Metro Last Light glitch, it looks like the Redux versions are definitely gonna be in this new Groupees bundle.

I guess Vampire of the Sands was the RPG, but it's not on Steam and it doesn't remind me of Earthbound at all, but it looks interesting.
The earthbound game might've been You Are Not a Banana? Also, I don't think they said the Vampire game would be on Steam, you probably got confused by the clusterfuck of hints posted on the reddit page.

You guys are totally gonna miss out on this game where the devs couldn't even bother editing out the obvious light source when they cut and pasted the guy into the picture. He just glows naturally on the left side?

detective.jpg

You guys are totally gonna miss out on this game where the devs couldn't even bother editing out the obvious light source when they cut and pasted the guy into the picture. He just glows naturally on the left side?

detective.jpg
u just jellos that u dont glow naturally like he does.

detective.jpg
Why is he investigating, did the French po-po's surrender?

detective.jpg
Paris IS the City of Lights. He's probably stood right next to one.

An early bundle review ...

Pongo is Poopo.
I'm playing it right now and think it's ok. Kind of addictive, but has some issues (achievements glitching/unlocking way too early, no autosprint option).

Reminds me of Lovely Planet, but more focus on platforming than killing enemies.

I'm playing it right now and think it's ok. Kind of addictive, but has some issues (achievements glitching/unlocking way too early, no autosprint option).

Reminds me of Lovely Planet, but more focus on platforming than killing enemies.
The platforming is poop, therefore the game is poop.

My cheevs glitched too, the kill 100 and 1000 enemies cheevs both popped up pretty early. I probably killed no more than 20 enemies before I had to quit playing to avoid an aneurysm.

The Groupees Apocalypse bundle has 3 steam games, no greenlight (1 sounds like it's already been greenlit and will give steam keys later, not sure). Apparently I own 2 out of 3 of the steam games, and 2 of those were bundled before so most people probably have those. Too risky to preorder for me, unless the steam game I'm missing is really good and revealed before the bundle goes live.

The Groupees Apocalypse bundle has 3 steam games, no greenlight (1 sounds like it's already been greenlit and will give steam keys later, not sure). Apparently I own 2 out of 3 of the steam games, and 2 of those were bundled before so most people probably have those. Too risky to preorder for me, unless the steam game I'm missing is really good and revealed before the bundle goes live.
Shit. Already moran'd it. They had a good pre-order just to sucker me into the habit again. I hate myself.

How many albums?

I think I will continue my Poopees boycott. Besides the fact that they consistently have some of the worst games out of the major bundles, they have the lousy pre-order gambling system. If you don't throw a buck or two at them every time they demand that you "PRE-ORDER!" then you feel like a chump for paying way too much at launch. Then there's the amount of time spent guessing what may or may not be in each of them -- deciphering their stupid hints and drawings, wasting time in the AOL chat, etc.

After skipping a half-dozen or so of their most recent bundles, I can't honestly look back at any of the games and wish I'd pre-ordered. 

You are dead to me Poopees. Prove me wrong!

So? Who cares? We aren't Poopees groupies so we probably have them anyway.

If anything that makes me more likely to have them.

bread's done
Back