= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, unless I can find people to trade codes with, it looks like my friends will be getting steam game keys for Birthdays for a while.

I haven't received mine yet. I didn't spring for Garshap, since the reviews were poor, but I am wondering if the bonus bundle includes it if you did buy Garshap initially. Conversely, I wonder if I were to spend $2 more to get Garshap now, if they would include it in the additional bundle. But then again, the reviews were poor.

[quote name='eldergias'] I didn't spring for Garshap, since the reviews were poor, but I am wondering if the bonus bundle includes it if you did buy Garshap initially. Conversely, I wonder if I were to spend $2 more to get Garshap now, if they would include it in the additional bundle. But then again, the reviews were poor.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually wondering whether the bonus bundle includes Garhasp even if you didn't pay the $6. It would be weird but stranger things have happened.

I got my gift code and it looks like Garshasp and Syberia are not included, its strange since I paid $6+ for the bundle. Postal 2, the comic book and the all the albums are in there though.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I got my gift code and it looks like Garshasp and Syberia are not included, its strange since I paid $6+ for the bundle. Postal 2, the comic book and the all the albums are in there though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, none of the bonus gift bundles have Garshasp. It should have Syberia though..

I still haven't received my bonus gift bundle.. I even private chatted with one of the admins and havent had any luck yet. I hope they never send out bonuses again via email for any future bundles, this is the only problem I've had with Groupees.

I received my bonus bundle around 9 AM this morning. I purchased fairly late, around when total sales were $34k.

I still have a bundle available for $2.00 if anyone is interested (I'm traveling so missed out on others interested). I might not be able to reply til tonight/tomorrow.

[quote name='jling84']Looking to buy a bonus bundle if anyone has an extra? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I received a code earlier today if you're still interested. I don't know if it's the bonus for my purchase. The email reads: "Jonny Cappuccino has gifted you the Be Mine 3"

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I got my gift code and it looks like Garshasp and Syberia are not included, its strange since I paid $6+ for the bundle. Postal 2, the comic book and the all the albums are in there though.[/QUOTE]

I think they run out of Syberia keys for a while, but check it later, they will add it :)

[quote name='RollingSkull']I thought I had a post in this thread but I guess not[/QUOTE]

Same here.... I'm sure posted earlier and now it's gone.

Anyway, I got one as a gift by someone I don't even know. I don't think it's my bonus since it reads: "Jonny Cappuccino has gifted you the Be Mine 3".... so if anyone wants it just PM me for it.

****EDIT!!!!!!!****

Code has been given away to sp8001 already.

[quote name='egres']Same here.... I'm sure posted earlier and now it's gone.

Anyway, I got one as a gift by someone I don't even know. I don't think it's my bonus since it reads: "Jonny Cappuccino has gifted you the Be Mine 3".... so if anyone wants it just PM me for it.

****EDIT!!!!!!!****

Code has been given away to sp8001 already.[/QUOTE]

That was your bonus. Jonny Cappuccino is one of the admins.

[quote name='jatan11t']Groupees Twitter:
if you purchased by Friday June 29 11:59pm PST + havent received your gift e mail please write [email protected], we'll fix

Looks like I'll have to email them[/QUOTE]

I had to do the same, emailed them a few hours ago.. hopefully they don't take very long to fix the issue. Never had to use groupees support.

I didn't even know Avernum existed before this bundle and, 35 hours of gameplay later, I'm hooked.

Can't wait for the Steam summer sale so I can procure the rest of the Spiderweb games.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Did you start with Avernum 4 or go straight to 6?[/QUOTE]
Started with 4. It seemed like the logical thing to do.

[quote name='plus1zero']How do I install Postal 2?[/QUOTE]

You have to go to desura.com and download their Desura client, install it, create an account (if you don't have one) log in, and then use that key on your bundle to activate Postal 2 on Desura. Then you will be able to download and install it through Desura. If you run into any issues let us know and we'll try to walk you through it as activating a product on Desura can be tricky.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You have to go to desura.com and download their Desura client...[/QUOTE]
Note that you do not have to use their client, although it may make managing your games on their service easier.

To activate the code, enter it in here (you'll need to create or log into a Desura account):
https://secure.desura.com/cart/gifts/activate

After the code is activated, you can download the installer on the game's page (as long as you're logged in):
http://www.desura.com/games/postal-2

[quote name='marsilies']Note that you do not have to use their client, although it may make managing your games on their service easier.

To activate the code, enter it in here (you'll need to create or log into a Desura account):
https://secure.desura.com/cart/gifts/activate

After the code is activated, you can download the installer on the game's page (as long as you're logged in):
http://www.desura.com/games/postal-2[/QUOTE]

You know, I didn't know that. Very cool/convenient. I like Desura so I am glad I didn't know that and gave their client a chance, but that is agreat option to have. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info on Desura. Postal 2 was one of the main reasons I bit on this bundle. I hear it totally sucks, but it looks like some mindless fun.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Thanks for the info on Desura. Postal 2 was one of the main reasons I bit on this bundle. I hear it totally sucks, but it looks like some mindless fun.[/QUOTE]

Postal 2 is amazing. Little can match the joy of lighting a man on fire, urinating to put out his flaming corpse, and then chopping his head off with a shovel for the hell of it.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Postal 2 is amazing. Little can match the joy of lighting a man on fire, urinating to put out his flaming corpse, and then chopping his head off with a shovel for the hell of it.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Eat your heart out, GTA.

If any one has an extra key (a 4 dollar one from the free gift), I'm offering a lume steam key or a fractal steam key for one. PM if interested

[quote name='jatan11t']I'm still waiting for my free gift email. Support hasnt responded yet.[/QUOTE]

Same. It seems like that Jonny Cappuccino guy is sending them all manually, which is why it's taking forever.. I emailed support a couple days ago and haven't had a response yet. I even talked Christian (one of the admins) and nothing has been done yet.

[quote name='Psybuster']If anyone wants the gift bundle for $2 Paypal gift to split the price, let me know.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in an arrangement like this as well. LMK.

[quote name='shrike4242']Please stop turning this thread into a tradelist.[/QUOTE]
I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a burger today.

Anyone have Jonny Cappuccino's email? I might as well shoot him an email directly considering that support hasn't been responding.

So I guess they've added a new goal. It's now Goal 6, and the former Goal 6 has been bumped to Goal 7.

Anyway, the new Goal 6 is this:
If we reach $50k, then for the first 24hrs of Build a Bundle 2, we’ll discount game and bundle prices by 40%! BAB2 launches next week.

[quote name='The End']So I guess they've added a new goal. It's now Goal 6, and the former Goal 6 has been bumped to Goal 7.

Anyway, the new Goal 6 is this:[/QUOTE]

It's a great bonus, but I don't think we'll meet the goal. We're getting around 100 sales per hour.

Build a bundle! Yeah!!!! If they could restrict the discount to only people who bought 3 I think that would drive sales, but sounds too complicated.

I welcome another "build-a-bundle", but doesn't it seem odd that it appears that it's gonna run during the expected run time for the Steam Sale? Isn't it gonna be overshadowed by steam sale fervor?

Also, if you're a dev/publisher, aren't you looking at a situation where people will essentially be able to buy your game for a buck? Wouldn't you rather only have that option available to people after the Summer Sale ends? After a certain number of people have bought your game for more than a buck?

I guess that depends on the games in the bundle. If it's a bunch of games like Caster (which is only $5 and goes on sale during the big sales for about a buck), then I guess it doesn't really matter.

[quote name='The End']I welcome another "build-a-bundle", but doesn't it seem odd that it appears that it's gonna run during the expected run time for the Steam Sale? Isn't it gonna be overshadowed by steam sale fervor?[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm the only one, but ever since bundles took off, I can't say I've given a damn about Steam sales.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Maybe I'm the only one, but ever since bundles took off, I can't say I've given a damn about Steam sales.[/QUOTE]
Interesting.

I'd say 90% of the games I play are from indie bundles. I hadn't thought about that until just now.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Maybe I'm the only one, but ever since bundles took off, I can't say I've given a damn about Steam sales.[/QUOTE]
yeah, I was just thinking this the other day... I'm at the point of I'll take free crap Valve throws my way but my backlog of indie games has grown quite large. I'll probably just do the achievement stuff from all the games I've already got and just wait for the next bundle.

[quote name='jatan11t']emailed support again and finally got my gift bundle.[/QUOTE]

Still nothing from support, been days now. Nobody in chat only Groupees fan boys

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Still nothing from support, been days now. Nobody in chat only Groupees fan boys[/QUOTE]

Try private chatting with Jonny Cappuccino (when he's available in the chat on their site). He said that they haven't been getting very many support emails, so I'm guessing most of the emails are getting blocked or filtered. If you chat directly with Jonny you can provide him with your account info which should speed up the process.

I got my gift URL emailed to me on the 5th, but it's probably because I gave Christian (an admin) my account info. I doubt they received the emails I sent to them. It's a huge mess, Groupees need to sort out the bugs with their site and email before they decide to do anything like this again.

bread's done
Back