= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The End']Posted by Jonny in the chat. Last three games are Desura, the rest have steam keys.

Hammerfight PC (Steam Key + Possibly Desura for PC, MAC and Linux)
Tiny Bang Story PC + MAC (Steam Key + DRM Free)
Dino D-Day PC (Steam Key)
Dead Horde PC (Steam Key)
DogFighter PC (Steam Key)
Syberia II PC (Steam Key)
Alien Breed: Impact PC (Steam key)
Iron Grip Warlord PC (Steam Key)
A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie PC (Steam Key)
Will Fight For Food PC + Linux (Desura Key)
Depth Hunter PC, MAC + Linux (Desura Key)
Postal PC, MAC + Linux (Desura Key)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='pROvIs']It wasn't much more to get everything so I just added it all and will give my extra codes away.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Did the same. pre ordered the whole bundle for 6 bucks. Great deal. Groupees is my official #2 after IR now. I apologize for all the trash I talked about you Groupees :)

Thanks sunghost for the heads up.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yep. Did the same. pre ordered the whole bundle for 6 bucks. Great deal. Groupees is my official #2 after IR now. I apologize for all the trash I talked about you Groupees :)[/QUOTE]
I really like Groupees and just noticed that it is the only bundle I have bought every single one from the first through this one.

$6 is a good price for the whole bundle however I already have Iron Grip, Hammerfight and DogFighter.... I grabbed the rest of the games that have steam keys and Postal

So is the preorder price, the price you get it at or do you have to pay more? If it's higher than what you though, will they refund your preorder price?

[quote name='dejeckt']So is the preorder price, the price you get it at or do you have to pay more? If it's higher than what you though, will they refund your preorder price?[/QUOTE]

When you preorder it, all you're doing is buying the bundle early at a discounted price. Whenever the bundle is released, you get access to your games. You don't have to pay more.

I need two keys of one of the games in the bundle. Can I build a bundle twice, with one of the games being the same and the other 2 different, use the same Paypal account to pre-order them, and not have the website explode out of confusion?

I'm looking at Syberia II, DogFighter and A Stroke of Fate. I was going to get Tiny Bang Story but it's in the Steam Summer Sale day 5 bundle and I am pretty sure I'll be buying it since I don't have any of those games.

How much weight does everyone give to the metascores when determining if you will purchase a game? Some of the games in this bundle are rated pretty low.

[quote name='Palinn']
How much weight does everyone give to the metascores when determining if you will purchase a game? Some of the games in this bundle are rated pretty low.[/QUOTE]

I give more weight to what people on CAG say about a game rather than what metacritic says. Those numbers can be really arbitrary. If you're going there, read the reviews, but don't pay attention to the numbers.

Decent game selection, I really like these build a bundles. I'm excited to complete my Syberia collection, loved those games when they first came out.

[quote name='slugboss']What is the discounted price for preorders exactly? I'm not in a hurry to hand over cash for any of these stinkers.[/QUOTE]

You must buy at least 3 games. The first 5 games you buy are $0.67 each. After that, the price per game slowly decreases. If you buy all 12 games, you pay $6.

Might I suggest, if you think that these games are stinkers, perhaps you'd better not buy the bundle.

Isn't that the same deal for not preordering or is the minimum price going to go up once it launches?

I'd be willing to buy 1 bad game in Dino D-Day, since it will get updated soon with bot support and something called "survival"... There goes $1, beyond that it may just be more than I can bare. I bought Dog Fighters off steam for close to $1 like more than a year ago, it is ok as an online game that is probably dead. Mostly dead online games or forgettable point and clickers here. Depth Hunter looks the most interesting and it is a wee indie project that's not even on steam. It also benefits from being underwater thus hindering the senses of stinkage.

[quote name='slugboss']Isn't that the same deal for not preordering or is the minimum price going to go up once it launches?[/QUOTE]

I'm not completely sure what the regular minimum price will be, but the price will go up after the first 24 hours. This is according to Jonny, the Groupies rep on their website's chat.

I would guess that they'll repeat the pricing from the first Build A Bundle. $1 per game for the first 3, then $0.75 for each additional game.

i'm having trouble registering on the site. keeps saying my password is incorrect. anyone knows what i maybe doing wrong?

Well I grabbed all the games I didn't own. Apparently I owned Dead Horde, Hammerfight and Dino D-Day (I do?). I think the main interest for me was Syberia II, Stroke of Fate and maybe Will Fight for Food.

[quote name='jw430']So nobody here played Dino D-day?[/QUOTE]

Someone in the Steam thread gave me two copies for free, if you're wondering how good it is... :lol:

[quote name='Motoki']Well I grabbed all the games I didn't own. Apparently I owned Dead Horde, Hammerfight and Dino D-Day (I do?). I think the main interest for me was Syberia II, Stroke of Fate and maybe Will Fight for Food.[/QUOTE]

Dino D-Day was in an indie royale earlier this year.

[quote name='jw430']So nobody here played Dino D-day?[/QUOTE]

I've played it. I thought it was fun/had it's novelty to it.

I mean, I think the gripes I've heard are as follows:

1. Not as pretty as a game released recently should be - this is true, I mean graphically you could call it dated. That said, it's not as bad as people make it.

2. Not enough variety in gameplay - this is partially true, it's a very basic multiplayer set up, but you can choose "sides" and it then affects which Dinos/people you can play with.

3. Community is dead - again, partially true but when I DLed and played a few months ago I was able to play a good hour or two of multiplayer. Granted it was with the same set of 5-10 people, but it was a consistent and fun experience.

[quote name='Blade']Someone in the Steam thread gave me two copies for free, if you're wondering how good it is... :lol:[/QUOTE]

thanks for your input Blade. I saw couple reviews on youtube and most of them were pretty bad.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Dino D-Day was in an indie royale earlier this year.
I've played it. I thought it was fun/had it's novelty to it.

I mean, I think the gripes I've heard are as follows:

1. Not as pretty as a game released recently should be - this is true, I mean graphically you could call it dated. That said, it's not as bad as people make it.

2. Not enough variety in gameplay - this is partially true, it's a very basic multiplayer set up, but you can choose "sides" and it then affects which Dinos/people you can play with.

3. Community is dead - again, partially true but when I DLed and played a few months ago I was able to play a good hour or two of multiplayer. Granted it was with the same set of 5-10 people, but it was a consistent and fun experience.[/QUOTE]

Thanks CheapLikeAFox for your info, but damn there is really no point buying DD, if no one plays it anymore...

[quote name='UnrealZero']Thanks. I bought 4 games but dont remember if i clicked the right ones. I dont see anything to show what was purchased.[/QUOTE]

lol I'm in the same situation. When I woke up yesterday, I bought the bundle and afterward I wasn't 100% sure I got what I wanted. Groupees isn't very smart with purchase history. They don't always give you an email receipt (could be their email provider screwing up?). Only way to check is going by your download list.. which in this case won't help until the bundle launches fully.

The problem most people have with Dino D-Day is despite the name, description, and screenshots, they are somehow expecting a serious game. It's supposed to be light hearted and worth a laugh or two. I'm not sure what others are expecting but it will give you a few laughs at least.

[quote name='pROvIs']The problem most people have with Dino D-Day is despite the name, description, and screenshots, they are somehow expecting a serious game. It's supposed to be light hearted and worth a laugh or two. I'm not sure what others are expecting but it will give you a few laughs at least.[/QUOTE]

Wait what? People actually expect Dino D-Day to be serious? It sounds campy as all get out.

I couldn't think of a third game I wanted besides Operation Valkyrie and Tiny Bang Story, so I got Dino D-Day as a joke for the husband. I'm sure he'll be...surprised. :D

[quote name='Motoki']Wait what? People actually expect Dino D-Day to be serious? It sounds campy as all get out.[/QUOTE]

It is. I mean, I never knew I had a life goal of playing a FPS with gun toting dinos until I found out this game existed and it met that goal quite well. It's the Primal Rage of our time.

Ended up biting on:

Dead Horde
Iron Grip: Warlord
Syberia 2
Alien Breed: Impact
Tiny Bang Story

Dead Horde and Syberia 2 were the only essential picks for me. Iron Grip looks pretty interesting though, even if the online community is said to be dead. Alien Breed looks awesome, and it was made by Team 17; I love those guys. Tiny Bang Story I grabbed for my grandma.

Looking forward to the release; Groupees did pretty good this time. :)

Grabbed a bundle with
Tiny Bang Story
Iron: Grip Warlord
Syberia 2
Dead Horde
Depth Hunter

I wanted the bundle for Depth Hunter. That game looks really fun to me. Also grabbed Syberia 2 because well I hear great things about it. The rest are just to try.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Nothing on my end either. Yet.[/QUOTE]

Ask Jonny Cappuccino (in the groupees chat) to add the keys to your account, and he'll probably do it for you. That's what I did, and I got my keys a minute after I asked him.

[quote name='sunghost']Ask Jonny Cappuccino (in the groupees chat) to add the keys to your account, and he'll probably do it for you. That's what I did, and I got my keys a minute after I asked him.[/QUOTE]
Err, chat? Where's that?

[quote name='Idiotekque']Err, chat? Where's that?[/QUOTE]

It's the groupees live chat room on the build a bundle 2 page lol. There are annoying sounds every time someone enters a message, you can't miss it!!

[quote name='sunghost']It's the groupees live chat room on the build a bundle 2 page lol. There are annoying sounds every time someone enters a message, you can't miss it!![/QUOTE]
Ahhhh there it is. Thanks. :lol:

[quote name='dejeckt']I bought this on impulse when it was for preorder. Should I play Syberia I before II?[/QUOTE]

Yes, play Syberia 1 first. 2 is a direct continuation of it.

bread's done
Back