= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drabelincoln']Still nothing from support, been days now. Nobody in chat only Groupees fan boys[/QUOTE]

Same here. Emailed them 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back. Their support is awful.

OK, I just checked over on Groupies site to see if there was anything new. Apparently they had originally wanted to launch the Build-A-Bundle2 either yesterday, or today. But obviously it wasn't yesterday, and it won't be today either. According to Jonny Cappuccino, the delay is due to somebody being a bit slow to give them some keys. He hopes to get the bundle up within a week. So I guess it could be any day now. But it wont be today.

So far, confirmed games that will be in the BAB2:
Tiny Bang Story
Alien Breed Impact
Syberia 2
Iron Grip: Warlord (just revealed)

Supposedly they're using the delay in getting this bundle up and running to try and acquire some more games to choose from. JC said that it might be as many as 12.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Even though we didn't hit the $50,000 mark, they're still apparently gonna offer a discount over the first 24 hours. It wont be 40%, but JC said something about being able to maybe buy 3 games for $2. I guess they're regularly gonna be $1 a game.

[quote name='The End']OK, I just checked over on Groupies site to see if there was anything new. Apparently they had originally wanted to launch the Build-A-Bundle2 either yesterday, or today. But obviously it wasn't yesterday, and it won't be today either. According to Jonny Cappuccino, the delay is due to somebody being a bit slow to give them some keys. He hopes to get the bundle up within a week. So I guess it could be any day now. But it wont be today.

So far, confirmed games that will be in the BAB2:
Tiny Bang Story
Alien Breed Impact
Syberia 2
Iron Grip: Warlord (just revealed)

Supposedly they're using the delay in getting this bundle up and running to try and acquire some more games to choose from. JC said that it might be as many as 12.[/QUOTE]

You forgot Hammerfight, that was also confirmed.

[quote name='The End']I saw somebody mention Hammerfight in the chat, but it wasn't clear to me if they were being serious or not.[/QUOTE]

They were, Jonny confirmed it in the chat the other day. I'm disappointed that it'll be in BaB2 :cry:

Well on the upside, it's a Build-A-Bundle, so none of us will be forced to buy it.

I'm guessing that you already own it because of HB3, right? That's were I got it from. I still haven't tried it yet, so I have no idea if it's any good. All I know is that I already own it so it's one game that I can safely skip.

[quote name='The End']Well on the upside, it's a Build-A-Bundle, so none of us will be forced to buy it.

I'm guessing that you already own it because of HB3, right? That's were I got it from. I still haven't tried it yet, so I have no idea if it's any good. All I know is that I already own it so it's one game that I can safely skip.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got it from HB3. It's nice that we can skip it. Someone on SPUF said that there are 7 out of 9 games that havent been in bundles before.. if that's true, we only know of one that has been in a bundle (Hammerfight). The other hasnt been announced. I personally never saw the 7 out of 9 thing stated by the Groupees staff though, so I don't know how accurate that info is.

Oh, I thought it said Tiny Big! That would be a good one. Tiny Bang Story and Syberia 2 have my interest. Didn't a bundle just have Syberia 1 in it?

[quote name='pantsattack']Didn't a bundle just have Syberia 1 in it?[/QUOTE]
Yes, Groupees Be Mine 3. Now their next bundle has the sequel.

[quote name='pantsattack']Oh, I thought it said Tiny Big! That would be a good one. Tiny Bang Story and Syberia 2 have my interest. Didn't a bundle just have Syberia 1 in it?[/QUOTE]

Yes so it's good timing on Syberia 2. Those two Syberia games have never dipped below 50% on Steam so getting either of them plus other games for $4 or so is a decent deal.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']In for Syberia 2 at least. If the others are repeats I'll just pick and choose 2 more that friends might like.[/QUOTE]

in for Syberia 2 as well...they have been on my Steam wishlist for awhile.

I also got my gift URL for Be Mine 3, had to send 3 emails but I got it

[quote name='lidl']Still haven't received the Gift URL. Do they even send it out if you don't nag them about it ?[/QUOTE]
I got it early on without asking for it. When did you buy your bundle?

[quote name='lidl']Still haven't received the Gift URL. Do they even send it out if you don't nag them about it ?[/QUOTE]

If you haven't received it by now, you won't receive it without nagging them.

Will the gift codes still work now that the bundle is closed? I wasn't sure; I emailed mine to my brother but I don't know whether he's actually activated it yet.

[quote name='marsilies']I got it early on without asking for it. When did you buy your bundle?[/QUOTE]

bought mine on 22nd June.

[quote name='sunghost']If you haven't received it by now, you won't receive it without nagging them.[/QUOTE]

argh, this i was afraid of. i hate running after things. makes me wonder how they manage their sales, with a excel sheet or what ? :lol:

[quote name='lidl']bought mine on 22nd June.

argh, this i was afraid of. i hate running after things. makes me wonder how they manage their sales, with a excel sheet or what ? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nope, they use legal pads and pencils

[quote name='lidl']argh, this i was afraid of. i hate running after things. makes me wonder how they manage their sales, with a excel sheet or what ? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I paid with Amazon payments, so I sent Groupees a message through Amazon payments regarding my order saying I still hadn't received the gift email and no one has responded to my 3 emails to customer service. If I don't hear anything back by tomorrow, I am going to make this an issue with Amazon payments and file a dispute. Perhaps then they will deign to respond to me? Or else they can give me back my $4. I don't mind paying the $4, but I better get what I paid for in that case. This Customer Service is terrible and really annoying me.

[quote name='eldergias']I paid with Amazon payments, so I sent Groupees a message through Amazon payments regarding my order saying I still hadn't received the gift email and no one has responded to my 3 emails to customer service. If I don't hear anything back by tomorrow, I am going to make this an issue with Amazon payments and file a dispute. Perhaps then they will deign to respond to me? Or else they can give me back my $4. I don't mind paying the $4, but I better get what I paid for in that case. This Customer Service is terrible and really annoying me.[/QUOTE]

Their customer service is annoying. That said, what you paid for was the bundle, which is what you got I assume? So claiming you didn't get what you paid for just because they haven't gotten the bonus to you is not quite accurate. And yes, I get that it sucks that everyone else seems to have gotten the bonus and they are ignoring you, but you should try to contact them directly through email or chat rather than through amazon payments.

[quote name='The End']Another game added to the BAB2. A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie[/QUOTE]

I was thinking bleh this sounds like some kind of generic shooter wargame, but when I looked it up it actually looks like a somewhat interesting adventure game.

Seems like it's a crap shoot about getting the bonus gift even if you've emailed them. I've emailed them about it two different times now at least 3 days apart and they've never got back to me at all. I don't absolutely NEED the bonus, but it shouldn't be this difficult to get what they said you were supposed to get.

[quote name='KillingMachine']Seems like it's a crap shoot about getting the bonus gift even if you've emailed them. I've emailed them about it two different times now at least 3 days apart and they've never got back to me at all. I don't absolutely NEED the bonus, but it shouldn't be this difficult to get what they said you were supposed to get.[/QUOTE]

Have you talked to Jonny Cappuccino directly in their chat on the site? That's the best you can do. Emailing them doesn't always reach them.

[quote name='sunghost']Have you talked to Jonny Cappuccino directly in their chat on the site? That's the best you can do. Emailing them doesn't always reach them.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll either try to track this guy down sometime or just let it go. The email route doesn't seem to be that effective.

[quote name='The End']Another game added to the roster of the upcoming BAB2: Dead Horde[/QUOTE]

Awesome. One more puzzle piece to my giant zombie game catalogue!

Hm. In for Operation Valkyrie and Syberia 2 and maybe Iron Grip: Warlord. Can't see getting too excited about Dead Horde. I played the demo and it didn't seem too good.

The preview site is up: http://groupees.com/bab2

It lists all of the games

Dino D-Day
Hammerfight
Alien Breed Impact
Tiny Bang Story
Iron Grip Warlord
Dogfighter
Syberia II
Dead Horde
A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie
Will Fight For Food
Postal
Depth Hunter

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I wonder how many of those games will activate on Steam, interested in Syberia II, Dead Horde and Dino D-Day[/QUOTE]

All of them except for these should activate on Steam:

Will Fight For Food
Postal
Depth Hunter

I'm expecting those games to have desura keys, but I don't think that's been confirmed.

[quote name='sunghost']The preview site is up: http://groupees.com/bab2

It lists all of the games

Dino D-Day
Hammerfight
Alien Breed Impact
Tiny Bang Story
Iron Grip Warlord
Dogfighter
Syberia II
Dead Horde
Will Fight For Food
Postal
Depth Hunter[/QUOTE]

Yes, Dogfighter!!! It's on my wishlist for the summer sale. I've been waiting for it to go on sale or end up in a bundle for 6 months. My wish has come true.

This looks like a fairly decent list. So far, I'm definitely buying:
Dogfighter
Syberia II

And I might also add:
Tiny Bang Story
Iron Grip Warlord
Depth Hunter

Postal is rather a smart choice to put in there actually. The last bundle had Postal 2 in it, so a lot of people will be interested in revisiting the first game as well.

[quote name='M3wThr33']WOW. VERY few games I already have. Very happy. Although... POSTAL? AGAIN?[/QUOTE]

Looks like Postal is giving Gemini Rue a run for its money as most bundled game.

How does build a bundle work exactly? Can I just pick one game? I'm only interested in Syberia. Is there a minimum price?

According to Jonny from groupies, you'll need to buy at least 3 games. Each game will be $1, but there will be a slight discount for people who pre-order. I think they said that you'd be able to get 3 games for $2 if you pre-order.

Edit: looks like it's up for pre-order right now.

I was just about to post that you can preorder. Will Fight for Food, Postal, and Depth Hunter are Desura/DRM-free, the rest are Steam.

Definitely getting this preorder for Syberia II, Tiny Bang Story, Dead Horde, and A Stroke of Fate. It's $1 per game if you get 1/2 games, then it drops to $0.67 per game from 3-5 games, then continues to drop per game from there. The minimum for every game is $6.

[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone know what is for steam and what isn't?[/QUOTE]

Posted by Jonny in the chat. Last three games are Desura, the rest have steam keys.

Hammerfight PC (Steam Key + Possibly Desura for PC, MAC and Linux)
Tiny Bang Story PC + MAC (Steam Key + DRM Free)
Dino D-Day PC (Steam Key)
Dead Horde PC (Steam Key)
DogFighter PC (Steam Key)
Syberia II PC (Steam Key)
Alien Breed: Impact PC (Steam key)
Iron Grip Warlord PC (Steam Key)
A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie PC (Steam Key)
Will Fight For Food PC + Linux (Desura Key)
Depth Hunter PC, MAC + Linux (Desura Key)
Postal PC, MAC + Linux (Desura Key)

bread's done
Back