= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering what all the bonuses will be. Most of the Meridian games I would have been interested in, Still Life 1+2, Syberia 1+2, Post Mortem aren't in the bundle. It would be great if they made it in as bonuses.

All I can say from my experience is I just click on the "My Profile" button at the top-right of the page and there are all my bundle purchases with download links and keys.  I don't think I've ever received an email from Groupees.

Hmmm I don't think I have an account, I have purchased bundles before but I never got the Thank You for Purchasing email with the link. I know they took my money though...
You can't make a purchase without an account. Maybe you used the Facebook or Twitter sign-in feature?

I can't believe I actually already own all of the Steam games in this bundle.

Hi, my name is Blade, and I have a problem.

Haha some of these games I haven't played look...yeah pretty dated to say the nicest thought possible like those Stalin games. I may pick up Hot Dog King and Rhiannon....if I play bad games it's usually Adventure ones.....least I get some enjoyment out of those. Hot Dog King....yeah probably for kicks as well. Got most of the aight games from this mega awesome bundle. Also have to say that Larva Mortus was one of my earliest Steam Sale pickups a few years ago. Was decently fun, so decent bonus there at least!

We are CAG'ers - we all have game-buying & backlog problems. ;)
What are you talking about? My problem is that I can't buy any of these Steam games because I already own them, so now I'm going to have to buy something I don't own from the Kalypso sale. ;)

How's Crash Time II ? Has anyone played this game before?
I picked this one up, and it's actually not bad. Pretty impressive physics and damage system for such a cheap racer. I only played it for like 30 minutes or so, but so far, it almost feels like a "sim investigator" game, as you get penalized for damaging your car, other cars, street signs, and even buildings (the first time I plowed another car through the front part of a building...I was like "WTF??? You can break buildings? Since when did games have this?" lol). The graphics are pretty decent too for when it was made (2009). The 3rd game in the series is actually on sale on Steam right now too for $3.39...and that one looks even nicer graphically. But for $0.33, I'd say Crash Time 2 is definitely worth it.

I picked this one up, and it's actually not bad. Pretty impressive physics and damage system for such a cheap racer. I only played it for like 30 minutes or so, but so far, it almost feels like a "sim investigator" game, as you get penalized for damaging your car, other cars, street signs, and even buildings (the first time I plowed another car through the front part of a building...I was like "WTF??? You can break buildings? Since when did games have this?" lol). The graphics are pretty decent too for when it was made (2009). The 3rd game in the series is actually on sale on Steam right now too for $3.39...and that one looks even nicer graphically. But for $0.33, I'd say Crash Time 2 is definitely worth it.

It penalizes you for damaging rival cars and spearing them through buildings? I don't know about this one...

It's a video game based on a long running German TV show, Alarm für Cobra 11 – Die Autobahnpolizei.

I enjoyed the Giant Bomb Freedom Stream where they showed off Crash Time 3. It's also how I learned Crash Time 4 & 5 were both stuck in Greenlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PIkSMKz1rN4&t=1711
Thanks for posting this; I 1-up'd both of them like Hinduism.

Greenlight sucks.

I know that's nothing new but it really should just inexplicably croak while I'm not looking -- on some "didn't see nothin', I got glaucoma"- type shit. That explains the other thing too.

crashtime_zps468e7885.jpg

The professional racer above shouldn't be slumming it with mud-stained lingerie like this (random Greenlight title):

mudgame_zpsc19628ad.png

Egalitarianism isn't working or, depending on how you look at it, it's waaaay too effective.

The 3rd game in the series is actually on sale on Steam right now too for $3.39...and that one looks even nicer graphically.
Bad news to me is Crash Time 3 is not a Meridian published game. The good news is that it is bundle-fodder published by Kalypso. :p

All I can say from my experience is I just click on the "My Profile" button at the top-right of the page and there are all my bundle purchases with download links and keys. I don't think I've ever received an email from Groupees.
Ahhh, it came up on my work computer is why. I got my keys now!

Be Mine 9 page and teaser are up. Bundle goes live in 24-48 hours.

http://groupees.com/bm9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcHKgFMHgjQ&feature=player_embedded

2 games spotted from the teaser: Ittle Dew and Mini Motor Racing EVO

EDIT: Ring Runner is also in it. Saw a couple people mention that it looks like Whispered World and Depth's of Peril are in it too.

Nah you just have bad taste in games. :nottalking:

That said it was plagued by a bug-ridden, unfinished, and unpolished release.  But their mistakes = $5 tier in a bundle so it's all good.

$1 for Mini Motor Racing would be cool.

The music selection will have more bleep beeps than a Jerry Springer marathon. No tarot needed to forehear that.

Do the teasers customarily say "pay more, get more"?

Some random guy's guesses (not mine):

-Ittle dew

-Death really

-Ring Runner

-Din's Curse

-Depths of Peril

-Mini Motor Racing EVO

-The Whispered World

-Eador: Masters of the Broken World

Some random guy's guesses (not mine):

-Ittle dew

-Death really

-Ring Runner

-Din's Curse

-Depths of Peril

-Mini Motor Racing EVO

-The Whispered World

-Eador: Masters of the Broken World
2 of those are wrong (Death Rally and Din's Curse). The rest are right, but 1 game hasn't been guessed correctly yet.

This is the correct list so far:

Ittle Dew
Mini Motor Racing EVO
Ring Runner
The Whispered World
Depths of Peril
Eador: Masters of the Broken World
Splatter - Just Harder Times

EDIT: Also, the bundle will start in less than 20 hours. It'll probably start at 3 AM EST.

EDIT 2: The final game is Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can

Looks like the usual assortment of a couple of gems and some filler. Somebody remind me how the pricing structure works for the Be Mines?

[quote name="Mooby" post="10998313" timestamp="1376991626"]
The new Eador is definitely in it. Couldn't care what else is in there -- Eador for $5 is a steal.[/quote]
That game is on my wishlist's top tier :)

2 of those are wrong (Death Rally and Din's Curse). The rest are right, but 1 game hasn't been guessed correctly yet.

This is the correct list so far:

Ittle Dew
Mini Motor Racing EVO
Ring Runner
The Whispered World
Depths of Peril
Eador: Masters of the Broken World
Splatter - Just Harder Times

EDIT: Also, the bundle will start in less than 20 hours. It'll probably start at 3 AM EST.

EDIT 2: The final game is Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can
Spoder's post with links added

Depths of Peril is a nice Diablo style with some extra strategy-lite elements in terms of diplomacy and trade and such. If you can live with not top notch visuals, it's a decent game. All of Soldak's stuff is pretty good and underated imho. He doesn't get much attention as an indie dev but he puts out quality work.

Angelica Weaver is kind of Big Fish-y, but it's well done for what it is. I think Utopianmachine would like it but the rest of you guys it's probably not your cup of tea. If you are looking to try out a hidden object adventure game though it's one of the better ones I've played, and yes I do have a bunch of them on Big Fish for when I want to channel my inner old lady.

TWW is the only game I have from that list.  The Steam games all look pretty interesting and Eador is on my wishlist.  Not so sure about the Desura games.  Ring Runner might be OK but Splatter doesn't excite me much.

Does anyone pay attention to Desura ratings?  I know MetaCritic is hit or miss...

Does anyone pay attention to Desura ratings? I know MetaCritic is hit or miss...
Seems like they mostly rate everything high. I do skim the comments there though to see if there are any major issues with the game not working correctly etc. It's useful for that but not much else. Once in a blue moon someone actually posts a mini review, or link to one, in the comments there but usually it's just 'looks cool!' or complaints. :p

bread's done
Back