= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Prior purchasers now WILL get keys for separate episodes of Cognition, even though the game will only be up for sale on Steam as a full package.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/92915746/846963165461519951/
So if I buy the Capsule Computers bundle I should definitely get the first two episodes on Steam? Because I'd pay a dollar for that. And is the bundle going to get more bonuses? It's over halfway to the final bonus with 11 days to go.

So if I buy the Capsule Computers bundle I should definitely get the first two episodes on Steam? Because I'd pay a dollar for that. And is the bundle going to get more bonuses? It's over halfway to the final bonus with 11 days to go.
Once the game launches on Steam, yes. As for bonuses, I'd say they'll probably add a couple more before it's over.

if it was the one saying they were adding Bioshock: Infinite and Sim City 2013, disregard it, it was me.
Haha, no, actually I scrolled up and read more of his comments and he mentioned not being able to guarantee more games, hopefully that doesn't mean more albums I'll never download. It'd be great if there's at least one good game added as a bonus.

Haha, no, actually I scrolled up and read more of his comments and he mentioned not being able to guarantee more games, hopefully that doesn't mean more albums I'll never download. It'd be great if there's at least one good game added as a bonus.

Not surprising. I hope all of the money for this goes to charity. Capsule Computers is a pretty shitty site. They always do tons of "giveaways" but they never mention a winner, and their giveaway pages always go down right after. Must be an Aussie thing.

Not surprising. I hope all of the money for this goes to charity. Capsule Computers is a pretty shitty site. They always do tons of "giveaways" but they never mention a winner, and their giveaway pages always go down right after. Must be an Aussie thing.
The winners are announced in the comments section. Twitter contests are DM'd to the winner for privacy reasons.

Whatever, just another crappy gaming/journo site looking for hits.  I guess they got me because I had never heard of it and did a Google search.

There's now three bonuses instead of two. Only have the $1 tier so I'm missing out on the Sanctum 2 OST and the Cognition comic, but it doesn't feel like a  huge loss. I really hope that when he said there were more bonuses coming it's not going to be mostly stuff added to the $5 tier.

never bought anything from goupees. Are they like GOG or shinyloot? DRM free and stuff like that? I may want to throw in 5 bucks for some of these games. I just want to make sure i dont need to install a client or anything like that

Im talking about the be mine bundle btw, which ends in a few hours

never bought anything from goupees. Are they like GOG or shinyloot? DRM free and stuff like that? I may want to throw in 5 bucks for some of these games. I just want to make sure i dont need to install a client or anything like that

Im talking about the be mine bundle btw, which ends in a few hours
Check each game listed in the Bundles - it ain't always the same.

Sometimes you get a DRM-FREE version that you download directly from them;

Sometimes you get a Steam key;

Sometimes you get a Desura key;

Sometimes you get multiple versions listed above - i.e. maybe both a Steam key and DRM-FREE version.

Check each game listed in the Bundles - it ain't always the same.

Sometimes you get a DRM-FREE version that you download directly from them;

Sometimes you get a Steam key;

Sometimes you get a Desura key;

Sometimes you get multiple versions listed above - i.e. maybe both a Steam key and DRM-FREE version.

ah the little icons in the corner i guess. Thanks. Has this group been around for a while btw? I can assume theyre no gonna disapear in a few months and i loose all my games, right?

ah the little icons in the corner i guess. Thanks. Has this group been around for a while btw? I can assume theyre no gonna disapear in a few months and i loose all my games, right?
You know...I dunno how long they been around. I only recently began buying from them.

But, you really should be backing up all of your Non-Steam games ZIP files, installer files, or whatever they give you them on another HDD, DVD disc, BR disc, or whatever anyways.

For games you activate on Steam (owned by Valve) and Desura - you'd have those games on there, probably as long as those companies stay up. Of course, always good to back-up on your game folder somewhere else when you're done w/ a Steam game, anyways.

I bought the very first bundle they came out with, before they were even named Groupees (they were called YAWMA at the time and actually had an indie online game store): The Swedish Bundle of Joy, with Bob Came In Pieces and a FantomenK album. This was in March 2011, so yes, they've been around for a while and getting more successful since, so I doubt they'll disappear any time soon.

I bought the very first bundle they came out with, before they were even named Groupees (they were called YAWMA at the time and actually had an indie online game store): The Swedish Bundle of Joy, with Bob Came In Pieces and a FantomenK album. This was in March 2011, so yes, they've been around for a while and getting more successful since, so I doubt they'll disappear any time soon.
Found the promo video for it.. it's.. interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbU_2yYS7ps

Found the promo video for it.. it's.. interesting.
They basically spliced FantomenK's Jump Up & Bounce Down with the Bob Came In Pieces trailer (not sure what Charlie Sheen is doing in there...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1PEjJuvr4

Silly video aside, if you like chiptune, FantomenK's The Massacre is one of the best albums ever (and has been bundled by Groupees a lot).

They basically spliced FantomenK's Jump Up & Bounce Down with the Bob Came In Pieces trailer (not sure what Charlie Sheen is doing in there...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1PEjJuvr4

Silly video aside, if you like chiptune, FantomenK's The Massacre is one of the best albums ever (and has been bundled by Groupees a lot).
damn you, I messed myself

great vid.

Thought I'd post this here.

For those people who bought Be Mine 6 when it was live and redeemed the Paranormal Desura Key, your steam keys should be up on Desura.

First go to Desura in your web browser and sign in, then click this link, then click on Redeem Steam Key. Steam will allow you to redeem it but you can't download the game until the 12th when its released.

I have no idea if Groupees will also give out keys on their page also?

MjOjupb.png

Thought I'd post this here.

For those people who bought Be Mine 6 when it was live and redeemed the Paranormal Desura Key, your steam keys should be up on Desura.

First go to Desura in your web browser and sign in, then click this link, then click on Redeem Steam Key. Steam will allow you to redeem it but you can't download the game until the 12th when its released.

I have no idea if Groupees will also give out keys on their page also?

MjOjupb.png
had it from another bundle but used your instructions and got my paranormal steam key.

Guess I have to activate all of my desura keys in case of adding steam keys. I've just activated the desura key for Paranautical Activity and now I don't have an option to redeem a steam key. fuck

They added the Space Chem OST and the Swords and Soldiers DLC to the five dollar tier. Really not a fan of them just adding stuff to the highest tier instead of making them bonuses available to everyone. I really hope this isn't something that's going to start happening with every Groupees bundle or I may stop buying them.

Obviously they aren't making much which isn't surprising because the $5 tier is awful.  SpaceChem and Swords and Soldiers have been bundled and discounted multiple times in the past couple of years.  The other two games are pretty meh.  They can keep cramming non-game stuff into that $5 but no one is going to bite.  Even the $1 tier is pretty weak.  Hell it'll probably take them another day to sell 200 bundles to unlock the second bonus.

Obviously they aren't making much which isn't surprising because the $5 tier is awful. SpaceChem and Swords and Soldiers have been bundled and discounted multiple times in the past couple of years. The other two games are pretty meh. They can keep cramming non-game stuff into that $5 but no one is going to bite. Even the $1 tier is pretty weak. Hell it'll probably take them another day to sell 200 bundles to unlock the second bonus.
Pressure is the only thing worthy in the $5 tier. If the $5 tier had more games that weren't bundled before, it'd be worth it, but as it is.. it's only worth buying for a dollar.

That was actually what I thought it was when I read the bonuses posted here, hence my post a few pages back debating the $5 tier :dunce:

Then I saw it was just the OST and had to laugh at another baffling addition from Groupees :lol:
Same here. I was super confused that not only was it not the game, it wasn't in the bonuses. I don't even see what the point is to add an OST for a game you're not even selling the bundle to the HIGH tier. I feel like the dev just wanted it that way and Groupees was like "Uh, okay, I guess."

They might be awesome, but they still are relatively new I suppose.

Got another update for another greenlit game that appeared on steam recently.

Those who picked up Zafehouse: Diaries during the Bundle of the Undead (Build a Bundle), your steam keys should be up on your Groupees' profile page:

MeYp8KB.png

For those who don't see a steam key yet, I guess wait a day or two and then contact somebody in the support@groupees chatroom about your issue.

If you don't see a Zafehouse Diaries in your Bundle of the Undead, that probably means you never picked it up during the Bundle??

Those who picked up Zafehouse: Diaries during the Bundle of the Undead (Build a Bundle), your steam keys should be up on your Groupees' profile page:

MeYp8KB.png

For those who don't see a steam key yet, I guess wait a day or two and then contact somebody in the support@groupees chatroom about your issue.

If you don't see a Zafehouse Diaries in your Bundle of the Undead, that probably means you never picked it up during the Bundle??
Thanks for the info. Will they do this with Paranautical Activity too?

Those who picked up Zafehouse: Diaries during the Bundle of the Undead (Build a Bundle), your steam keys should be up on your Groupees' profile.

I guess IndieFort folks are out of luck on this. :whistle2:(

MeYp8KB.png

Thanks, redeemed my Steam key!!! And this was a build a bundle I believe. fuck, apparently I'm too tired to read properly lol.

bread's done
Back