= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd recommend waiting for the Steam key before jumping into SMRPG. We're set to launch next week and it has several fixes to both minor and major bugs. I'll be sending out Steam keys to Groupees buyers as soon as the game launches!

Thanks for supporting SMRPG, guys!
what about us who bought it in indieroyale?

I'd recommend waiting for the Steam key before jumping into SMRPG. We're set to launch next week and it has several fixes to both minor and major bugs. I'll be sending out Steam keys to Groupees buyers as soon as the game launches!

Thanks for supporting SMRPG, guys!
I bought it again even though you gave me a free copy, to give to someone else once it launches on Steam. Excited to hear it's hopefully coming next week ^_^

I should be able to get all the keys out on the same day (to Groupees, Desura, and Indie Royale buyers). I think I'll have to email everyone on Humble by hand, so that might take a day or so.
Yikes. I thought HB had a key-add system... I have some older HIB games that much later got steam/keys.

Yikes. I thought HB had a key-add system... I have some older HIB games that much later got steam/keys.
Yeah, they do (or at least you can give the keys to Humble and they add the keys for you?). I haven't seen a dev email keys manually before for Humble purchases. I know the Waking Mars dev emailed Desura gifts, but I don't think they did that for Steam keys..

Oh, and new post/comment from the Rot Gut dev:

Since I've got good comments on this, I may do a small remake with better perspectives and I'll never forget the people that supported us through this ;).
better perspectives wat

We're using the Humble Widget which is a bit different than being in the actual Humble Bundle - there might be something to upload keys, but I'm not sure I've seen it yet and their publisher tool is pretty simple.

EDIT: Just checked my account and there is definitely no way to add Steam keys for our Humble Widget. I may be able to add them through our Humble rep, though. I'll have to contact him to see.

I've been playing Call of Juarez from the BMX bundle and in Chapter IV when you pick up a bow and arrow, man it's satisfying taking out outlaws by sneaking up on them and shooting an arrow though their head =D

We're using the Humble Widget which is a bit different than being in the actual Humble Bundle - there might be something to upload keys, but I'm not sure I've seen it yet and their publisher tool is pretty simple.

EDIT: Just checked my account and there is definitely no way to add Steam keys for our Humble Widget. I may be able to add them through our Humble rep, though. I'll have to contact him to see.
That's weird. I would definitely check with your rep though, as I've seen other studios offer Steam keys through their Humble widget, like Runestorm who added 2 Steam Keys (Shadow Warrior Cleanup Detail and Santa's Revenge) to their current DRM-free offering, and they still plan on updating it with a steam key for Viscera Cleanup Detail, when it launches on Early Access soon.

Good luck with your launch! I'll be looking forward to playing on Steam.

Soooooooo.

Anyone know if we'll get keys for the Dot Emu stuff in the Retro 2 bundle if they ever show up on Steam?

Not like I'd expect them to give us a key when they haven't fixed Irem Arcade Hits in over TWO YEARS...

Soooooooo.

Anyone know if we'll get keys for the Dot Emu stuff in the Retro 2 bundle if they ever show up on Steam?

Not like I'd expect them to give us a key when they haven't fixed Irem Arcade Hits in over TWO YEARS...
That's what I was wondering, and ultimately it kept me from making the purchase.

Groupees dropped the bonus level from 5000 to 4500 on the Capsule Computers Indie 3 so if you bought it you now have a Desura key for WW2 Wrath of KAHHHHHHHNNNNN .... no wait, it's Time of Wrath.

The final bonus that won't be reached @ 6000 units is RISE OF THE RAVAGER - DIGITAL ARTBOOK

Soooooooo.

It would depend on who publishes them on Steam, since they the Desura and GOG versions have different publishers (which is why we aren't getting GOG keys in this bundle). I'd say it's fairly unlikely though.

Dotemu is publishing Metal Slug 3 on steam.

Wondering if I should buy Raiden/Irem just incase they add them.
SNK is publishing Metal Slug 3 on Steam, not DotEmu. I think the only way it'd be likely for us to get steam keys is if Plug in Digital publishes Raiden/Irem/Gobliiins on Steam.. which is entirely possible. If DotEmu publishes them on Steam, I think we're fuck ed.

SNK is publishing Metal Slug 3 on Steam, not DotEmu. I think the only way it'd be likely for us to get steam keys is if Plug in Digital publishes Raiden/Irem/Gobliiins on Steam.. which is entirely possible. If DotEmu publishes them on Steam, I think we're fuck ed.
they need
aj-lee-black-widow-submission-on-layla-o.gif

With the Retro 2 bundle winding down, I'm going to throw in a good word for Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine. Decided to add it to my bundle on a whim and I've been pleasantly surprised by it. Has full voice acting and a Leisure Suit Larry vibe to it. Give it a shot if you like goofy adventure games.

6 1/2 hours left in the Retro 2 bundle and we're almost at the final bonus. What will it be? Will it be crap or poop? Exciting innit?

OK, bought a SatMornRPG bundle to hurry this up a bit, the anticipation is building.

The bonus better be a game, not an OST or some bollocks

5 left, here comes the poop ...

3 left .... you can cut the tension ... and the upcoming poop ... with a knife. But I'd recommend throwing the knife away after, you won't want to use it for anything else.

Oh FFS ... 

MIRAGE FR - MIDAS' HAND EP

Last bonus is Mirage FR - Midas' Hand EP... music.

Yeah..
You know I wasn't all that interested in picking this bundle up until I saw this bonus. Now it's a must buy for me.

Thank you groupees for giving the public what we wanted. We were screaming for some Mirage FR music. And damn it, you listened.

With the Retro 2 bundle winding down, I'm going to throw in a good word for Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine. Decided to add it to my bundle on a whim and I've been pleasantly surprised by it. Has full voice acting and a Leisure Suit Larry vibe to it. Give it a shot if you like goofy adventure games.
I'd completely forgotten about this bundle, so thanks for bringing it up.

You know I wasn't all that interested in picking this bundle up until I saw this bonus. Now it's a must buy for me.

Thank you groupees for giving the public what we wanted. We were screaming for some Mirage FR music. And damn it, you listened.
You know, joking aside, I'm checking out this album right now, and it's more than decent.

I don't know exactly what this says about me as a person but I kinda don't want to buy the Community Bundle 2 expressly because Who Let the Dogs Fart? is a part of it.
It says you refuse to touch dog's arses ... even if they are farting.

It definitely would be more appealing with a different game, even one on Desura =/

As there are still a couple of hours left with this retro bundle, here is my quick impression for those people still thinking about Irem Arcade Hits and Raiden Legacy.

I have problem with Irem Arcade Hits with my 360 controller.  When playing shooters like R-Type Leo or Image Fight, your plane will drift around.  Seems no good solution to this.  Keyboard works ok though.  May try Xpadder later.  The games collected are pretty cool, though.

Raiden Legacy contains four of the Raiden games.  I highly recommend Raiden Fighters.  That game is fun!  And the graphics still hold up. Raiden itself, however, feel a bit old in terms of graphics.  They all run pretty smoothly.  TOO smoothly, I'm afraid.  They run at a speed about 1/3~1/4 faster than should be normal on my machine.  To fix it, I need  to use Cheat Engine's speed hack to slow it down.

Overall, I am happy with my purchase.   Consider the quarters I  put in back in the days, $.75 for each definitely is a  bargain.  However, given the technical issues I encountered, potential buyers should be prepared to put in a bit of works.

I have problem with Irem Arcade Hits with my 360 controller. When playing shooters like R-Type Leo or Image Fight, your plane will drift around. Seems no good solution to this. Keyboard works ok though. May try Xpadder later. The games collected are pretty cool, though.
If they keep drifting in the same direction, it's probably because your stick isn't perfectly centred, and the game doesn't have a deadzone set.

Xinput has built in dead zones... I suppose you could fall out of them.
Is that a default deadzone or just support for them? One of my controllers is fine in most games, and looks fine in the Windows joystick settings / x360ce, but a number of older games act like it's stuck half way to the left.

Is that a default deadzone or just support for them? One of my controllers is fine in most games, and looks fine in the Windows joystick settings / x360ce, but a number of older games act like it's stuck half way to the left.
JASF has a left-yaw problem with wireless 360s and my DS3 w/Better DS... works fine with my wired F510.

Is this true?

My left stick (Xbox360)is a little loose. However, it was not noticable during Castlevania LOS, but VERY noticable during Castle Crashers and barely noticable in Metal Gear Rising. I would assume each game has different deadzones set.

Dang that was fast, good work SatMornRPG dev guy =D
Yeah I got to hand it to him, he was on top of that shit, probably because he actually hangs around gaming sites and knows the deal.

A lot of other indie devs are all 'Oh well I don't know, I have to find a Valve for Dummies Manual and read up on it and consult a magic 8 ball and put my finger up my butt' etc.

bread's done
Back