= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. I know I'm missing around a handful of these but is it even worth it? Because they'll be bundled again. And again... and again... 

All of these games are trash.

So I bought the 9 I was missing.
So well said. I got 15.

With a publisher like Meridian that is nearly synonymous with the word Bundle, I think most people have a good chunk -- or all -- of these. The build-a-bundle is a nice way to round off your trash pile without accumulating duplicates.

Can you go through my list too please? That must have taken half a day or better and I really can't waste that much time. Of mine. Yours I can waste.
I just compared what was being offered to what wasn't highlighted in green here.

I was almost too lazy to even do that, but through sheer willpower and a compulsive buying habit, I managed to make it through.

FYI it's cheaper to buy 8 games than 7 ($2.11), so if you were missing 6 like me it might be better to buy 8 instead. More bang for your buck.

I think the biggest loser of this Poopies is whoever has to buy the least number of this Build a Poop-Pile to complete their collection of 45...I'll start with I only had to buy 6.  I'm King of Shame with Spoder so far....

I just compared what was being offered to what wasn't highlighted in green here.

I was almost too lazy to even do that, but through sheer willpower and a compulsive buying habit, I managed to make it through.
OK. I'm going to take a deep relaxing breath and give it a go. Thanks for wasting less of my time.

Reminder: the first three Dracula games are botched iOS ports and are not the original versions. Anuman / Microids said they would update the game to include the originals, but never did.

I might pick this up to get Iron Storm, Scratches, and Curse...
Remind me if this is true for the GOG versions too please?

Edited: I am missing 17 (including the Dracula games) and can pay $89.25 or $4.21, whichever price I feel more comfortable with since Groupees gives me that option.

Missing 13 of these....I may just go for these "amazing" adventure games. I don't know but half of this stuff I wouldn't play like Penguins or that FreeToPlay game.

9.95 for the set but Groupees wants to default me at 10. You should know better than this man. Give me my 5 cents I ain't got time for your shit.

The mother of all repeat bundles. They should have done a pre-order. ;)

I'll probably pick up a few games that I've either missed or passed on.

Someone needs to show the price breaks...  I clicked for a while, then got bored...

7 is cheaper then 6.  Then it continues to drop a penny every 4 or so.  Just make sure you are smart about that money you are spending...  

Like someone said buying 8 is cheaper than 7

Buying 16 vs buying 2 orders of 8 is 26 cents. So I guess it depends if you wants duplicates of the bonus games or not.

I'm sure there are a couple of these I don't own, but I can't be bothered to go through my whole Steam Library to find out.  I'll just buy all the ones with boobies on the cover.

Damn. I know I'm missing around a handful of these but is it even worth it? Because they'll be bundled again. And again... and again...
Yeah, but getting them now means you can safely skip the Indie Galas and Bundlestars that they will inevitably turn up in. Even I have a hard time complaining about 5 games for $1.65.

Remind me if this is true for the GOG versions too please?

Edited: I am missing 17 (including the Dracula games) and can pay $89.25 or $4.21, whichever price I feel more comfortable with since Groupees gives me that option.
I'm pretty sure the GOG versions are the right ones.
Yeah, you can check the Steam forums under the Dracula games, but basically Foxhack is correct. The Steam versions are gimped, missing movies and whole chunks of gameplay, but the GOG versions are intact.

Yeah, but getting them now means you can safely skip the Indie Galas and Bundlestars that they will inevitably turn up in. Even I have a hard time complaining about 5 games for $1.65.
That's a good point. Although it saddens me that my first estimate of missing games (5) was way way off... I'm miraculously somehow missing 23 of these Meridian games. I'm completely shocked. :shock:

Is a +23 worth $5.31? Looks like I have 14 days to decide anyway. :whistle2:k

Motiv - Forget the CAG for a minute...  

In reality we are CAH.  Figure out what the H is... and you will have your answer.  Whomever gets the answer right, will get a free GOG game and movie.   :rofl:

bread's done
Back