= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a grown man. I'm an adult male by physical age only, by all other accounts I'm a mentally handicapped, prepubescent man-child with serious social anxiety, addiction and impulse control problems.
how the fuck did you get your hands on my therapist's file on me???

Shit I forgot to pre-order the Greenlight bundle. It seems like a decent lot.
I gilby'ed the pre-order and I actually don't give a shit. I must be slipping, or going through a 12 step program or something.

Do I really need more indie platformers?

I find the more the floodgates of indie sewage have opened into Steam the less I care about being a key collector.

If a game is desperate enough to be bundled before it's even fully released on Steam, you can be sure as hell it's going to be bundled again.

If a game is desperate enough to be bundled before it's even fully released on Steam, you can be sure as hell it's going to be bundled again.
With a 100% chance of getting keys instead of a probably but possible the dev will pull some shit chance.

I'm not a grown man. I'm an adult male by physical age only, by all other accounts I'm a mentally handicapped, prepubescent man-child with serious social anxiety, addiction and impulse control problems.
At least you have cool fashion sense and can pull off wearing a Xmas hat. There's not many manchildren and cats that can do that successfully.

The next Groupees bundle will almost certainly be the Community bundle.

Did I mention there'll be great music in it?

Final Dusk (greenlight 12) and Star traders 4X (greenlight 10) steam keys are live.

Edit: Heartland (Greenlight 9) too

Journey of the King from the (Sometimes) Tuesday Journey of Them Bundle now has Steam keys.

The Community Bundle #4 starts at 2am EST. It contains 5+ games, 9+ albums, and 4 ebooks. It also contains THE BEST MUSIC EVER WRITTEN by a cat.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRR0bf3hLRY[/youtube]

Each dollar raised feeds a hungry person. I guess if they're still hungry after that they need to bring their own money.

Some people are eternally hungry. One of my friends is the person the chinese buffet hates. And he's not even fat either. Or athletic.

I disappointed that the inclusion of Abyss Uncharted in the latest Greenshit bundle hasn't led to any "they should port Uncharted to PC" discussion.
I'd have nothing against that.

Would be nice to get Naughty Dog's games on the PC.

Damn Sony exclusives.

EDIT:

They should port Tomb Raider to PC.

Thank God that Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed-exclusive.

Hopefully, it'll get a PC port - sometime down the line.

I really dug Tomb Raider 2013.

I was able to PM the Sanctuary RPG dev and get a Steam key for Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition. As proof of ownership I provided him with my Desura key (from the Groupees bundle). He was very nice about the whole thing.

I was able to PM the Sanctuary RPG dev and get a Steam key for Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition. As proof of ownership I provided him with my Desura key (from the Groupees bundle). He was very nice about the whole thing.
Did you tell him the key was from Groupees? I'm gonna attempt the same.

[quote name="MinDRioT" post="12334637" timestamp="1418784336"]Tell him you need one for a lazy cat too.[/quote]
Don't forget one for lostunderwear's 4th identical twin!

Sanctuary RPG black edition (Black Shell Games); very easy developer to interact with and provided steam key no problem.  just email or pm them. 

I'm too lazy to PM someone for some shitty (Deluxe!) ASCII game that I will never play and will be in a bunch of other bundles with Steam keys anyway once he realizes nobody is buying it.

In other Groupees news, the Community bundle, Dat Bonus:

Tu2pLfr.png

Next bonus on the Community Bundle is Jonny Cappuccino Haikus since I know you were all waiting for that.

Last year he shit talked Indie Gala among others. I'm mildly curious to see what he comes up with this time. I mean it will be at least worth the price.

Is Sweet Lily Dreams worth $2? I foolishly pass on this and Skyborn from the humble rpg maker bundle.

Next bonus on the Community Bundle is Jonny Cappuccino Haikus since I know you were all waiting for that.

Last year he shit talked Indie Gala among others. I'm mildly curious to see what he comes up with this time. I mean it will be at least worth the price.
Was that seriously a whole year ago? It feels more recent.

Groupees has officially graduated from the 90s to the 00s. MyGroupeeSpace is live!

http://blog.groupees.com/new-profile-features-have-arrived/

New Profile Features Have Arrived

Today we released some updates to user Profile pages on Groupees including our version of The Wall where you can represent yourself and share your love of games, music, video and other media.

VALLQl7.png

In the weeks ahead, we’ll be adding lots of new interactive widgets to user Walls including an in-system Trading capability.

We’ve also added Filters on the Profile game listings so you can easily sort your Groupees purchases and locate Unused Keys. Click on your name upper right on Groupees.com and check out all the shiny new stuff!

im not sure why you are upset, being able to filter for unused keys is a really nice addition... now I just have to get motivated and figure out what keys I used in the past and mark them as used so when groupees adds keys I can easily find them.
You must have missed the part where they're trying to be like MySpace? I don't mind the key filter.

How much of a demand is there for social features in a bundle website? It's pretty funny (or sad) that the wall thing is the priority and the key filter is tacked onto the end.

How much of a demand is there for social features in a bundle website? It's pretty funny (or sad) that the wall thing is the priority and the key filter is tacked onto the end.
I'd imagine about 5 people wanted it. Only 1 of those is not a Groupees employee.

bread's done
Back