= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 or "backlog" is awful use of games and equivalent of animal abuse and should be banned.
Was gonna post a webpage screenshot of your library sorted by playtime but it's a [1349x32708] 20MB png.

edit: shit, it didn't even get the whole page

Not to anyone's surprise, but another Greenlight Bundle is up for preorder ($1.25) here

Steam keys for newly added weeb/visual novel/horror game, Train of Afterlife, are up on your profile page if you either preordered or put a dollar into the first Bundle in a Box Bundle. Also the game has trading cards, so get to idling or reading?

Also the dev who made another weeb/visual novel/raising sim, Xnote (coming out on steam on the 16th), was kind enough to send steam keys in advance of its release. So they should be up also on your profile, as long as you either preordered or picked the game in the Build a Greenlight Bundle 14 bundle.

No kidding.  Haven't bought anything since Thanksgiving.  I may have actually bought from every other bundle site since then.  OK, probably not Blink.

At least December was a robust month for the Groupees Coin market.

I skipped the previous Greenlight bundle and will probably skip this one unless they have a visual novel I'm interested in. Which is doubtful.

No kidding. Haven't bought anything since Thanksgiving. I may have actually bought from every other bundle site since then. OK, probably not Blink.

At least December was a robust month for the Groupees Coin market.
We can use our coins now!? I don't see anything?

No, of course not. But I can feel the excitement building, surely increasing the artificial value.
Damn it. Seriously though, I had totally forgotten about it, and I guess that's what Groupees is counting on.

Well I went ahead and preordered, because it's one in the morning and I've nothing else to do.
Really? You have nothing else to do? There's always one thing that's just perfect for this time of night.

watergun.gif

No, of course not. But I can feel the excitement building, surely increasing the artificial value.
Damn it. Seriously though, I had totally forgotten about it, and I guess that's what Groupees is counting on.
Wait, you can quote posts made after yours? Can you also tell me whether the next Groupees bundle will suck?

[customspoiler=snip]
watergun.gif
[/customspoiler]
Well, sure, Brain. But where are we going to find an Arab with a water gun at this time of night?

It's not much to go on, but Informatics has leaked some info about genres that will be in the new greenlight bundle:

• strategy arcade game
  • rpg puzzle game
  • co op platformer
  • action fps

eyebaling that retro bundle. I remember slave zero from back in the day, it was pretty fun. Never payed any of the other ones, any of them half decent? Looking for one more that doesn't suck in there beofore i snag the bundle =P

All but one of the games in the new Greenlight bundle do not include Desura keys.  The latest Indiegamestand sale also specifically excludes Desura keys.  Anyone else think this isn't a coincidence?

Not to nitpick, but there are 2 games with Desura keys, 12 Labours of Hercules (already Greenlit) and Platfinity.

But yeah, that's interesting. I wonder if indies are starting to move away from Desura altogether.

Bundle kinda sucks, I agree. I don't regret pre-ordering it, but I'm glad it was as low as $1.25.

Not to nitpick, but there are 2 games with Desura keys, 12 Labours of Hercules (already Greenlit) and Platfinity.

But yeah, that's interesting. I wonder if indies are starting to move away from Desura altogether.
I was thinking more along the lines of Desura changing their policies in regards to bundle keys.

12 Labors of Hercules was in one of the Indie Gala Friday bundles too, so a lot of you guys may already have it.
Also I think i am one of three people who bought it in Daily Indie Game.

There's also a 12 Labors of Hercules 3: The women or some such. I think it was on a everyone vote and only a tiny fraction of you will win keys promo a little while back.

I was thinking more along the lines of Desura changing their policies in regards to bundle keys.
This might be the case.

The current IndieGameStand does not include a Desura key either.

NOTE: Desura Keys are NOT included with $1 purchases, we have confirmed Steam keys will be provided if greenlit.

Desura not providing keys in bundles anymore?

Uh oh, looks like everyone's going to have to buy games directly from Desura now.

You know, it's not a game bundle, but I've been previewing a bunch of tracks from the Epic Music Bundle that I don't think anyone even mentioned and I might pick it up.  I'm a fan of the big dramatic orchestral movie score sound and this bundle seems to be almost entirely that.

At any rate, I like what I'm hearing enough to mention that it exists.

You know, it's not a game bundle, but I've been previewing a bunch of tracks from the Epic Music Bundle that I don't think anyone even mentioned and I might pick it up. I'm a fan of the big dramatic orchestral movie score sound and this bundle seems to be almost entirely that.

Wait, when the hell did this go live?

You know, it's not a game bundle, but I've been previewing a bunch of tracks from the Epic Music Bundle that I don't think anyone even mentioned and I might pick it up. I'm a fan of the big dramatic orchestral movie score sound and this bundle seems to be almost entirely that.

I preordered, of course.

Somebody made a fix for Groupees broken unused key filter setting. (OH POOPIES!)

https://github.com/Citrinate/groupees-key-filter-fix-userscript/blob/master/groupees_filter_fix.user.js

// ==UserScript==

// @name Groupees Key Filter Fix

// @version 1.0.2

// @description Shows all unused keys from Groupees bundles

// @author http://www.reddit.com/u/Citrinate

// @require http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.0/jquery.min.js

// @run-at document-end

// ==/UserScript==

$("#product-game-filters input").change(function() {

if($('#key-filters input:checkbox:checked').length != 0) {

for(i = 0; i < Math.ceil(ProfileApp.counter.attributes.games / 30) - 1; i++) {

ProfileApp.menu.selected.data("uploadEnd", false)

ProfileApp.menu.uploadRequest()

}

}

});

This feature hasn't really worked since it was added. After looking into why that is, it seems to have been poorly tested and broken by design. If you've got more than 30 games tied to your account, it won't work as you'd expect; if at all.

I've created a userscript that will fix the filter and correctly show all the keys you haven't marked as "Used".

To use:

• Install the Tampermonkey extension (for Chrome) or the Greasemonkey extension (for Firefox)
  • Go here and click on "Raw"
  • Hit "Install"
  • Go to your Groupees user page and check the box for the keys you want to search for
Note: checking off both Steam and Desura means you want to see games with both Steam AND Desura keys, not Steam OR Desura keys

Sweet, just a word of warning though. I started going through my unused ones, and since some had been from other bundles and what not they already existed in my account.  Apparently steam counts that as an 'invalid' activation. So after having 5-10 of those it now wont let me redeem any keys. Just says there have been too many unsuccessful attempts from this account, try again later

Somebody made a fix for Groupees broken unused key filter setting. (OH POOPIES!)

https://github.com/Citrinate/groupees-key-filter-fix-userscript/blob/master/groupees_filter_fix.user.js

// ==UserScript==

// @name Groupees Key Filter Fix

// @version 1.0.2

// @description Shows all unused keys from Groupees bundles

// @author http://www.reddit.com/u/Citrinate

// @require http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.0/jquery.min.js

// @run-at document-end

// ==/UserScript==

$("#product-game-filters input").change(function() {

if($('#key-filters input:checkbox:checked').length != 0) {

for(i = 0; i < Math.ceil(ProfileApp.counter.attributes.games / 30) - 1; i++) {

ProfileApp.menu.selected.data("uploadEnd", false)

ProfileApp.menu.uploadRequest()

}

}

});
thanks for posting this. I have been wanting to go through and update everything but the stupid feature wouldn't work :/

Be Mine are the few bundles I don't mind buying almost blindly. Almost always new games I don't have at least and somehow there is always an adventure game in there...which is nice.

bread's done
Back