= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
So detective work by various people has pretty much confirmed these games at this point in time:

-Cinders

-Cat Goes Fishing

-Last Inua

-Millennium 5

-Majestic Nights

-Deep Dungeons of Doom

The Texas and Island hints are the ones up in the air currently.
Hmmm, interesting. Maybe people who already got Last Inua will be selling their extra copies off if they get this one. That's my main want.

Could Island be Ostrich Island? It was recently released on Steam.

I think I'll preorder this one, though I'm going to be annoyed if I preorder and Millennium 5 turns out to be in the $1 tier since that's my main want from the bundle. I'm really hoping though that since they have a $2.50 preorder that Majestic Nights will be the season pass.

Hmmm, interesting. Maybe people who already got Last Inua will be selling their extra copies off if they get this one. That's my main want.

Shifty said 7 games are new to bundles. If we take out Cinders, Last Inua and Deep Dungeons... Ostrich Island couldn't be there, but again who knows for sure that.

Well he didn't state for sure 100% , so he might be wrong.

Not possible. I would actually buy it if it had the old Tex Murphy games.
They'll get bundled eventually cuz they're published by Nightdive, but I doubt they'll be in this bundle.. would be too good for it.

I'll be watching to see if you keep your word once they're bundled!

Dick move from Shifty by not answering, but all that could mean is that it's not the Season Pass. I don't see any other reason for him to not answer.
It's almost certainly not the season pass because you can't even buy the season pass anywhere as far as I can tell.

That was my guess originally. Now I think it might be Catmouth Island aside from Tom's hint where 7 games have never been bundled before.

Still clueless about the Texas hint though.

Tomasety, I have to say you consistently turn up at the most fucking annoying places. Indie Royale Twitter, Groupees Chat Room, Tebow Chat room.

So why aren't you on Reddit Game Deals?

So from the lack of response to my offer, I assume I'm the only one here who tends to do his Groupees preorders as gifts?
No lack of response is everyone waiting to see if the bundle is any good. If it sucks rest assured someone will be happy to sell you theirs, probably Spoder.

Also, I would have sold you my casual one, but I was on a bus half asleep when I pre-ordered and I forgot to do it as a gift.

That's an odd comparison. Developers/publishers will know about Happy Hours (if they're not stupid): IG has been running them for years, and advertises them often. I have no idea whether devs/pubs know about Desura's bugs.
I know at least a couple of developers knew about it. I'm assuming they complained to Indie Royale because they weren't happy but that was a long time ago, and at least one, possibly two owners ago, and they still haven't fixed it.

... that game was released three days ago. A bunch of early adopters are going to be mad.
It's a friggin Flash game. Or it might as well be since it sure looks like one. That will just teach people not to buy indie trash right away. It looks ridiculous and terrible and I want it anyway but even I have enough sense not to Fakeybro that shit.

So detective work by various people has pretty much confirmed these games at this point in time:

-Cinders

-Cat Goes Fishing

-Last Inua

-Millennium 5

-Majestic Nights

-Deep Dungeons of Doom

The Texas and Island hints are the ones up in the air currently.
Ugh. Don't have any of these, don't care about any of them. Usually the Be Mines have at least one title I'm excited about. I might actually skip the preorder on this one. Hope I don't regret it.

Tomasety, I have to say you consistently turn up at the most fucking annoying places. Indie Royale Twitter, Groupees Chat Room, Tebow Chat room.

So why aren't you on Reddit Game Deals?
Have to be my personal latin blood flowing through my veins.

I visit Reddit Game Deals every day, but I rarely put any deal there nor I interact with the community. I know .. I'm just weird.

There are some people that are claiming not to have Biglands or Maker's Eden keys too so it's not just 4PM.

I don't get how they don't have enough. Isn't part of their job communication of how many keys they need? I mean this isn't launch day or anywhere near it for that bundle so what the fuck is the holdup? 

My only guess is that the devs either haven't gotten paid yet and are trying to use the keys as leverage or else got the paycheck, laughed and said "Where's the rest?"

Have to be my personal latin blood flowing through my veins.

I visit Reddit Game Deals every day, but I rarely put any deal there nor I interact with the community. I know .. I'm just weird.
I think most people don't say much there, especially because you don't need an account to browse. I know I don't say much there.

There are some people that are claiming not to have Biglands or Maker's Eden keys too so it's not just 4PM.

I don't get how they don't have enough. Isn't part of their job communication of how many keys they need? I mean this isn't launch day or anywhere near it for that bundle so what the fuck is the holdup?
Maker's Eden is one of the first keys I got, interestingly enough. Biglands was the last. Maybe the 4PM dev (since the dev only made 4PM) is harder to contact?

I think I'm going to sit this one out. If the pre-order were $1.50 I might have bitten. $1 tier might be worth it depending on what's included there.

Disappointed Majestic Nights is only Chapter 1 and the Texas clue was only related to 1 of the Tex Murphy games (there's a bunch in a collection on Steam).

Everything else we already knew (except Sinking Island, that was a curveball) and I'm pretty content with the selection. Wonder what the other two games will be.

<bundle>
Mildly interested in Sinking Island but not $1 interested and I already got all of the old Tex Murphy games from GOG for the low, low price of free. Can't get excited about Aldorlea games so the only draw for the $4 is Majestic Nights; I may as well wait for it to show up in a better bundle than this.

If it weren't for the numerous repeats, this would be an okay bundle, but it's an easy pass for me.

I know everyone hates groupees but its a good bundle for me since I don't have any of them. Actually glad I preordered and I had sworn off preordering from groupees...

Disappointed Majestic Nights is only Chapter 1 and the Texas clue was only related to 1 of the Tex Murphy games (there's a bunch in a collection on Steam).
Thats what I figured. Would have been better if MN had this SP because the gem auction did and TM is old as dirt so really could have been packaged together but I figured they'd try to stretch those out over other bundles.

I can't decide if I'm more pissed at Shifty for being a dick by not answering, or Groupees in general for halfassing it by including the first chapter in the bundle

I can't decide if I'm more pissed at Shifty for being a dick by not answering, or Groupees in general for halfassing it by including the first chapter in the bundle
I bet he would have answered if it was Season Pass.

Anyway, I guess it's better for devs, since there's no way to upgrade to season pass.

Ugh. Should have gotten it in the damned gem auction.

Oh well maybe the full thing will have a 75% off sale.

Well I just need Millenium 4 now....guess next Steam sale....not a too bad bundle....had Cinders and Tex, but everything else is new to me. Also is Tex Murphy, Tex Murphy 2 (the one usually bundled with the original on GOG)? I may not have that after all. Have all the rest from GOG.

Edit: This is #2 in the Tex Murphy series. Will #1 be a bonus? I hope so I don't remember it being in another bundle so why would they just give the second game in the series.

I have Sinking Island from Groupees Build a Microids Adventure bundle (May 2014) but it is still DRM free only.  I was hoping to magically find a Steam key there since this newest bundle provides one.

bread's done
Back