kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
omg groopeez so gud all groopez bundel r da bes

There, now we're just as blind and ignorant as David is.

EDIT - This was the review that Drastik Measure made of his friend's game Journey of the Light in the last WDN bundle: https://web.archive.org/web/20150619173808/http://steamcommunity.com/id/thedrastikmeasure/recommended/371440/

He's since changed the review to sound different in response to the deleted comments made by meow about him giving positive reviews to promote the WGN bundle. Or something like that.

Man remember the days when Bundle In A Box was halfway decent?

Actually it was only one bundle and it was their first that was halfway decent.

I guess they are just continuing the trend of mediocre and crappy games.

BundleInABox.jpg

Oh, good, someone figured out how to see what's in Groupees bundles again. Now I won't have to moran every bundle, at least until someone reports it to AOL Chat and Shifty changes the whole layout.

[quote name="motoki" post="12767254" timestamp="1435195566"]Why the hell is Tiki Man not giving Steam keys? WTF?

Leave it to Poopees to find a way to make a shitty bundle shittier.[/quote]
Um they can't just give Poopies the keys, duh! They are collecting people's info via a self-addressed stamped post card that people need to send in with proof of purchase stapled to it to:

You're never gonna get your Tiki Man key
P. O. Box 666,
GabeNVille, AZ

In return they will mail you a post card with a Steam key on it.

Easy peasy

Oh, good, someone figured out how to see what's in Groupees bundles again. Now I won't have to moran every bundle, at least until someone reports it to AOL Chat and Shifty changes the whole layout.
The groupee's rep cyanic actually released the list as an encrypted text file on reddit. So there's nothing to report.

[SIZE=12pt]I was reading somewhere on the steam forums that [/SIZE]F1 Chequered Flag is a potential candidate to get removed from steam. Apparently, "F1" is trademarked, and the devs didn't pay to use it in their game title. I'm not sure if it's used all that much in the actual game, so they might be able to get away with simply changing the name of the game. But if F1 is actually used in the game, it might be a problem (depending on how difficult it would be to get it removed from the game). Being a small indie dev though, I doubt paying the licensing fee to use F1 in their game is a realistic option.

So take that for what it's worth.

I just pre-ordered, and I'll be rooting hard for it to get yanked from steam just so I can +1 my removed games count.

Great now people are helping Poopees sell more shitty bundles with unsubstantiated rumors.

But hey The End read it somewhere on the Steam forums so it must be true.

I admit, those rumors should be taken with a grain of salt.

For what it's worth though, the game has been removed from Desura. That could be related to the problems that Desura is going through right now. But does it really seem plausible to you that a shitty indie dev who needed greenlight to get their game on steam actually paid to use that license?

EDIT: I just noticed that it has a 2.7 rating on Desura. So you know it's a quality game.

In relation to racing, I do believe that F1 is a trademarked brand. I can't see some indie dev paying them for the license, so I'm tempted to believe that it'll get removed. Whether it's GOOD or not is entirely different. I wouldn't preorder just for that.

[quote name="Blade" post="12767454" timestamp="1435202322"]In relation to racing, I do believe that F1 is a trademarked brand. I can't see some indie dev paying them for the license, so I'm tempted to believe that it'll get removed. Whether it's GOOD or not is entirely different. I wouldn't preorder just for that.[/quote]
Why don't they just change the name of the game to EFF-U Chequered Flag?

Most of these games aren't even on Steam. What is this, a filthy Greenlight Bundle? No, it's a turd bundle in box! And there are absolutely NO Pokemon in CastleAbra. What the hell?!

c80e75e391d760206f9d8614e423640a1f83b7ad8a85e607662cf30bae518d1e.jpg

In relation to racing, I do believe that F1 is a trademarked brand. I can't see some indie dev paying them for the license, so I'm tempted to believe that it'll get removed. Whether it's GOOD or not is entirely different. I wouldn't preorder just for that.
Yeah, I love racing games and I'm not touching that shit unless it's free. Doesn't look good whatsoever, but not bad if you want a +1 that could be delisted I guess.

Can someone point me to one of these good bundles that supposedly existed at one magical point in history (hint: you can't)? There are NO good indie bundles. EVER. AT ALL. These shitty shovelware trash games and bundles exist solely for adding steam count. The fact that people try to make them anything but that is mind boggling.

Can someone point me to one of these good bundles that supposedly existed at one magical point in history (hint: you can't)? There are NO good indie bundles. EVER. AT ALL. These shitty shovelware trash games and bundles exist solely for adding steam count. The fact that people try to make them anything but that is mind boggling.
BIAB5 isn't even good for steam count though, Tiki Man supposedly doesn't come with a steam key, Royal Defense is a repeat, so that leaves CastleAbra, F1 Chequered Flag, a mystery game (which could be a repeat), and the greenlight trash. Don't get me wrong, I like greenlight trash.. but I prefer it when they're in greenlight bundles and not wasting space in bundles like these.

BIAB5 isn't even good for steam count though, Tiki Man supposedly doesn't come with a steam key, Royal Defense is a repeat, so that leaves CastleAbra, F1 Chequered Flag, a mystery game (which could be a repeat), and the greenlight trash. Don't get me wrong, I like greenlight trash.. but I prefer it when they're in greenlight bundles and not wasting space in bundles like these.
If it's +1 for $1, it's acceptable. Not to mention, you didn't tell me not to buy it so it's pretty much all your fault (again).

My thing is, if they've gotten to the point where they're telling developers who already have a game on Steam that they can be in their bundle and not give Steam keys and that's okay then that's bullshit. We're realistically probably not going to play the damned games so what good are they if we can't even +1?

+1ing DRM free is like basically finding a mirror for a torrent. And in the case of Poopees a not necessarily all that reliable mirror either.

My thing is, if they've gotten to the point where they're telling developers who already have a game on Steam that they can be in their bundle and not give Steam keys and that's okay then that's bullshit. We're realistically probably not going to play the damned games so what good are they if we can't even +1?

+1ing DRM free is like basically finding a mirror for a torrent. And in the case of Poopees a not necessarily all that reliable mirror either.
It's a $1.50 LOL, who has time to see if it has steam keys or not? Seriously, this isn't some life altering purchase, it's a buck fitty.

Bundles used to be a little better when the market wasn't flooded with repetitive indie games.

Nowadays buying a bundle goes like this:

- buy bundle

- get Steam key for some of the games

- add non-Steam or greenlight games to spreadsheet

- follow Keys Added group on Steam discussions

- wait for notifications about keys added

- check spreadsheet to see if game with newly added Steam keys is from a bundle you bought

- add game to Steam

- use Idle master (now with extra 2+ hours)

- sell cards

- forget about game and never play it

Bundle is live, Frankenstein Master of Death was a last minute addition apparently. TikiMan is no longer in the bundle, maybe it's the mystery game or a bonus?

Bundle is live, Frankenstein Master of Death was a last minute addition apparently. TikiMan is no longer in the bundle, maybe it's the mystery game or a bonus?
I didn't Tremorbro Frankenstein so it isn't a repeat for me. The album is decent enough. This feels about like a Bundle-in-a-box to me.

I noted, when following the info about TikiMan, that the information that it didn't come with a steam key had the Steamgifts thread citing the Reddit thread citing the Groupees chat citing the Steamgifts thread.

bread's done
Back