GS/EB Preorder a game 29.99 or more get 50% of any preowned game

Got my 2 copies of NHL 11 in a few days with value shipping, both came complete - off to Amazon! Couldn't cancel my pre-orders on the site, though, had to email them.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Got my 2 copies of NHL 11 in a few days with value shipping, both came complete - off to Amazon! Couldn't cancel my pre-orders on the site, though, had to email them.[/QUOTE]

I'm hesitating to send an email because the CS rep can clearly see what we all are doing :whistle2:#

Just emailed Gamestop to cancel 2 of my orders. I managed to cancel one before that. But now I have to ship these 3 copies of NHL 11 to Amazon :) All 3 were complete too!

Was planning on preordering Black Ops anyway so I used the promo to pick up Heavy Rain for 22 bucks. I refused to pay anything over 30 bucks for it so this was a nice deal for me.

I selected standard shipping and it was sent to my dorm in about 3 days from Texas. Wasnt expecting such speedy delivery so that was nice.

As for the game, I'll just say Im glad I waited till I got it at this price. It was a solid playthrough but the voice acting was awkward as hell at times (Foreign actors pretending to be bostonians doesnt mix). It was an interesting if somewhat predictable story, but the action sequence QTE's were some of the most intense moments I have ever had in a video game.

Long story short, good deal.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Cant get the code to work. Is it dead?[/QUOTE]

Yep, quite a few games conveniently came into stock as soon as they ended it.

bread's done
Back