GTA Chinatown Wars

[quote name='Cao Cao']"4 digits (XXXX)" was the range given in October for the PSP version. So yeah, less than 10k, not counting PSN sales, in the first month.[/QUOTE]
That is criminal.

I completed the main story a few days ago. Took me something over 12 hours, close to 13. It still says I've only completed about 57% of the game, though.

What are those things that look a bit like animations of atomic particles? Hopefully you understand what I'm talking about. I've tried walking and driving into them but nothing seems to happen. Surely they must be something?

[quote name='crunchewy']I completed the main story a few days ago. Took me something over 12 hours, close to 13. It still says I've only completed about 57% of the game, though.

What are those things that look a bit like animations of atomic particles? Hopefully you understand what I'm talking about. I've tried walking and driving into them but nothing seems to happen. Surely they must be something?[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing and found out that they're potential spots (items are random at these places) for the two items that you have to find at the end of the game via rockstar club I think. (like 2 stolen museum pieces or whatever). I actually found em fairly quickly although I saw these strange places before and had them marked on my map haha!

So hey China Wars won best handheld on Spike's VGA show tonight, so there's that.

Ah, I got an email saying that there were
two chinese lion statues somewhere in the city
- I take it that is what you're talking about? Unfortunately I didn't mark those locations, so I'm just going to have to hope I run across them. I found one such spot today, but no luck at that one. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to play the game, but I've been buying and selling drugs, originally with the intent to see if you get anything for earning some amount of money, but today turned to stocking up on weapons and having battles with police to get to six star wanted and survive as long as possible. First attempt: 47 seconds. Ouch. Don't sit still and try to shoot a tank, that's my advice now. ;^)

Whenever you come across those swirls just put a GPS pin in 'em. It will make it a LOT easier to find the dragons at the end of the game.

[quote name='crunchewy']Ah, I got an email saying that there were
- I take it that is what you're talking about? Unfortunately I didn't mark those locations, so I'm just going to have to hope I run across them. I found one such spot today, but no luck at that one. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to play the game, but I've been buying and selling drugs, originally with the intent to see if you get anything for earning some amount of money, but today turned to stocking up on weapons and having battles with police to get to six star wanted and survive as long as possible. First attempt: 47 seconds. Ouch. Don't sit still and try to shoot a tank, that's my advice now. ;^)[/QUOTE]

Haha unless you're Ironman yeah I think that's probably good advice.

You can collect the two lion statues only at the end of the game (an extra thing to do).

[quote name='crunchewy']Ah, I got an email saying that there were
- I take it that is what you're talking about? Unfortunately I didn't mark those locations, so I'm just going to have to hope I run across them. I found one such spot today, but no luck at that one. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to play the game, but I've been buying and selling drugs, originally with the intent to see if you get anything for earning some amount of money, but today turned to stocking up on weapons and having battles with police to get to six star wanted and survive as long as possible. First attempt: 47 seconds. Ouch. Don't sit still and try to shoot a tank, that's my advice now. ;^)[/QUOTE]

There's a map on the official site that shows where the statues may appear. It was slightly wrong last time I checked though, and I wasted about 20 minutes looking for something that isn't there.

Xplay gave the game the best handheld of 09 award and then afterwards were like but nobody bought it!? I did, oh oh pick me (I'm donkey in Shrek, I did I did lol)

bread's done
Back