Gta Iv

BigB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not sure if this has been asked or not, I did do a search and found nothing. So anyway if you had both: PS3 and the 360 which one do you get? Is there extra or exclusive content in either one? I'm not talking about system or controller prefrence either, I'm talking disc content.

This is a perfect example of why we need rules on how many posts you need before you can create threads.

Nothing is different.

[quote name='InuFaye']This is a perfect example of why we need rules on how many posts you need before you can create threads.

Nothing is different.[/QUOTE]

But I don't think this has ever been asked before.

I picked what system I play the most, have the most friends and that is the 360. I went back and fourth on which system I would get it on.

More of my friends have PS3s than 360s, so PS3 version for me. I'm not interested in the achievements or the DLC. Also people often overlook the fact that the PS3 has analog face buttons that are great for driving. I know the 360 uses the trigger for a lot of driving games but I can't get used to it.

I'm still trying to decide as well. My plan right now is to wait until it comes out and read the reviews to make sure one version doesn't have some sort of issue (IE: load times, slow downs, or some other bug that is exclusive to one version). I refuse to pay for Live, so online the PS3 would win out, I also feel more comfortable in the reliability of my PS3, however I do want the 360's DLC. It's going to be a tough choice for me if there aren't any major issues or bugs with either version. Right now I'm leaning towards the PS3.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']People still have those?[/QUOTE]

Eh, I do. Though the reason is because I let my account lapse since there's nothing worth playing online.

bread's done
Back