GTA Online/CAG Crew Thread

So how do I get my $250,000?  I made my character back when the online was first released and just started playing actual missions today.  

Also I'll be hitting up some of you guys for missions.  From the first two missions I played it was really fun.  Won my first race really easy or maybe everyone else just sucked :p

So how do I get my $250,000? I made my character back when the online was first released and just started playing actual missions today.

Also I'll be hitting up some of you guys for missions. From the first two missions I played it was really fun. Won my first race really easy or maybe everyone else just sucked :p
rockstar has not release it yet, they are still fixing bugs. you better start doing missions, earn $, every thing in this game require money

They need to make cash cards avail soon too, getting tempted to glitch again lol

I really want an Stinger GT. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i sent a request to join, my username is UnleashedMonkey(I know, great original name. I'm awesome like that :3 lol), ps3 player.

Published an emblem for CAG check it out please.

Edit: Haha put myself in my own emblem. Yup not creepy at all.

jl5aVmUokCtPK.jpg

j9PGjg1orZvr5.jpg

I just checked their site and I think they said an update should be out within the week and stimulus by end of next week.  Anyone still playing this? I haven't touched my ps3 since Sunday.

The iFruit App is finally out for Android devices. If it says that your device isn't compatible but you want to try it then I threw the .apk in my dropbox. (it said my phone was incompatible but it works just fine)

I just checked their site and I think they said an update should be out within the week and stimulus by end of next week. Anyone still playing this? I haven't touched my ps3 since Sunday.
i still am, just grinding to level up. i try messaging several cag members, when i saw them on. they just ignored me.

Anyone still playing this?
Yes, not every chance I get though. A lot of missions just aren't worth playing with randoms as I'll try a few quick jobs and lose money..

Getting a couple people in voicechat(or steam vc) makes it a lot better, but for me it's been rare to get enough friends wanting to play this on a given night.

$500k stimulus are being sent out starting from today
Just read that. Also, since people are going to ask...

"We expect that it will take up to 2 full days for the Stimulus Package to be fully delivered to the entire player base from October 2013"

Just read that. Also, since people are going to ask...

"We expect that it will take up to 2 full days for the Stimulus Package to be fully delivered to the entire player base from October 2013"
i wish they introduce the hesist already, i already have close to $2million , so $500,000 does not mean that much to me. i also find it funny they are sending it all at once, instead of their initial plan to distribute the sum in two payments of $250,000. LOL

i guess they heard all the outcries of them taking too long to fix the issues.

I stopped playing around the time they gave out the free $500k. Not many people with mic's on and/or annoying ones with them.  Are the supposed bank heists in-game yet? I might give that a try.

I stopped playing around the time they gave out the free $500k. Not many people with mic's on and/or annoying ones with them. Are the supposed bank heists in-game yet? I might give that a try.
heists mission will arrived sometime during 2014, no specific date announced yet. with out heists, it is pointless playing with randoms in public games, because of hackers/console modders with their infinite money advantage.

7ti7a45.jpg
LINK TO THE CAG CREW

MEMBERS - PSN ID
SEH - SlurringRhythms​
SynGamer - SynGamer​
Darkwormer - Darkwormer_II​
Yanksfan - MattNY​
Dormin - ICTHYO​
bfinup - Blainex​
maguszxz - blackwindguy​
sky03 - mushh​
sumoboy21 - sumoboy21​
knightsdwn - KnightsDwn​
camelking6969 - Camelking6969​
mwynn - marvinwynn​
pampee santiago - zracer214​
keyz0666 - magnumoscar​
Ace_Defective - Natural_Defect​
YBX87 - blinoak​
ShadowX - ShadowSoldiers​
WRXKayaker - WRXKayaker​
Mageshadow - Mageshadow​
xcappax-xXCappaxX​
Locoxx - Locoxx19​
Cromzz - JCromzz​
NickDC97 - NickC97​
senator81 - blk1119​
keyz0666 - magnumoscar​
CrysisNYC - CrysisNYC​
ryuudou - ryuudou27​
RogueSplinterCell - TB-RPGOD​
jlazenby1 - BodomReaper87​
Emoney244 - Emoney244​
purplepanda - brain_freeze_92​
obxbum41 - obxbum41​
da1nonliiny - Two_HoOd​
maxim2boobles - automaticpillow​
WafflesPlox - HappyHeckler​
kube00 - kube00​
Tronny - Gregatron1​
indef - Paraslacks​
DaBoltz - BR0ba-Fettt​
Sent request nickname TyRogue1992

Just requested an invite to the crew. I'll picking up GTA V for the PS4 on release date, looking forward to getting back into it.

CAG: Dranakin

PSN: Dranakin

bread's done
Back