GTA Online/CAG Crew Thread

It kind of makes me wish I hadn't spent the 90k or whatever it was on an apartment already. Are you able to sell properties?

While the free cash is nice, I'd much rather have some level of assurance that they have, in fact, figured out what was causing the data loss/corruption and fixed it.

With any luck those quotes hold true and it is fixed but losing a character is going to be in the back of people's minds for some time to come post-patch.

edit: Forgot to mention that my slot 2 character came back intact but the first slot did not. Slot 1 remained in that weird cloned state and refused to load at all. Deleted and started anew and hopefully all will be well now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Requested to join. PSN ID is DarkLordOmega. Playing right now. Looking to level up quickly and do some missions since my character was deleted. Just have to finish the tutorial.

Also I have a mic. Would prefer to play with others with mics.

Requested to join. PSN ID is DarkLordOmega. Playing right now. Looking to level up quickly and do some missions since my character was deleted. Just have to finish the tutorial.

Also I have a mic. Would prefer to play with others with mics.
sorry i don't got a mic tho. lol

Played a Survival mission at the Trainyard with Paraslacks tonight and got $18000 from one mission. We made it to wave 10
First time I have gotten that far on Survival. Couple decent hiding spots on Trainyard. That one and Boneyard are good moneymakers, Processed is insanely hard, spawns are everywhere and I haven't found any decent cover.

I'm between homes currently so my PS3 will be at my primary home during the week. I won't be able to play online until the weekends, just an FYI. 

I've found that a lot of people grind 1 lap races. They pay out as much as $12000 for first place, and as little as $1000 for a last place finish. Not too shabby for 30 seconds to 2 minutes of racing depending on the track.

The money is my biggest issue. When I saw there would be microtransactions, I was fine with it, as long as you still got decent money from just playing. That's not the case though. They cripple mission payouts, charge for deaths, and make items exorbitantly more expensive than SP to intentionally make buying money more enticing. Sorry, but I don't want to have to grind missions for five hours or put $10 real world money into the game so I can afford to paint my car and buy a pair of jeans.

They also halved the $$ payout for completing a lot of the missions. 
sadly, it is because people were abusing some of the missions, by using glitching methods.
anyone cag still playing online? or is it just me? everytime i try to join a cag member, they just leave the game.

I'm playing online right now. I haven't seen the reduction in payouts yet, but I haven't been playing that long with the 1.04 patch.
disruptor i message you to join in private game , no respond

were you playing last night, because i had problem trying to log in. it keeps saying something like cloud server is unavailable, do you play regularly? or you did the glitch
I've been able to get on fine and yes I've done the glitch, started when they nerfed RR and VD payouts.

are we going to have cag GTA online night. Playing on a crew only map? if so, when will it be, I am cool with whatever night.

Perhaps we could put up a poll with the first post to see what night would work best. From my experience, 9PM EST/6PM PST works the best most nights.

thanks for the add!

had a blast the other night with one of the crew members, even beat wave 10 on survival together!

bread's done
Back