Guess which newb in the OTT is Jay Leno & which is Darth Taylor - Win a prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took vicodin and fell in a hole in the earth once. So painful when the vicodin wore off and I realized my face was bleeding.

It's my bro's...

And he gets it like we can buy Skittles, he wont miss 48 pills missing.

And no, you can't come here...

He HATES whitey, except for his current wife...

This school is so fucking retarded. I come in for my Spanish final only to find out they decided to close early due to the flooding.

Why didn't they just close the school yesterday like the county did?:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']It's my bro's...

And he gets it like we can buy Skittles, he wont miss 48 pills missing.

And no, you can't come here...

He HATES whitey, except for his current wife...[/QUOTE]

Does your brother shop for pharmaceuticals in Canada?
And we'll just tell him I'm an albino African-American... I can hate whitey too. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Does your brother shop for pharmaceuticals in Canada?
And we'll just tell him I'm an albino African-American... I can hate whitey too. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Just Say No...to Whitey!

Neely's is on Rosa Parks blvd, no idea if it's flooded or not. I know much downtown and north Nashville is however.

And damn you now i want bbq for lunch.

I've been at mine for seven and I have an interview in 45 minutes for a new position. :whee:

Man, I wanna go to that gamionghead website and see the rpices for the Heavy pre-order. But the site is getting hammered. can't get in.

And then Valve anounces a Boomer Plushies. It's $50 though. :( But it does have a sound chip with ten sound effects. That's like, five dollars a sound!

[quote name='seanr1221']The LatinaAngel thread is gone.[/QUOTE]

You did your best to save her, SeanR. It's in God's hands now.

[quote name='TheRock88']Any of you guys try a USB flash drive on a 360 yet? Had a question about transfering content on there.[/QUOTE]

I use an MU all the time... since the USB drives act, basically, as an MU, maybe I could answer... What's the question?

I want to transfer some save files from one 360 HD to another. But when I plug in my flash drive, it says it wants to format it. Question is if I do format it, once I'm done transferring everything can I turn it back into a regular flash drive instead of it being stuck as only a 360 MU.

[quote name='TheRock88']I want to transfer some save files from one 360 HD to another. But when I plug in my flash drive, it says it wants to format it. Question is if I do format it, once I'm done transferring everything can I turn it back into a regular flash drive instead of it being stuck as only a 360 MU.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think so -- you should be able to just reformat it on your PC as FAT32.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

-----------------

I'm pretty certain that I'll be getting one of those Onyx Wii's with my $120 Wal-Mart GC that I currently have. I figured it should be worth it for all of the Mario, Zelda, & Resident Evil games, and whatever else may tickle my fancy.

I wouldn't do that LP...It's still a Wii, but now with a bad gimmick.

___

Now that GoW III is done do I:

1) Go back and finish Mass Effect 2
2) Go Back and finish Batman: AA
3) Start Borderlands

[quote name='Number83']I wouldn't do that LP...It's still a Wii, but now with a bad gimmick.
[/QUOTE]

I know, I know...but I really want to play the Marios, REs, Zelda...and a couple others. Figure the worst I can do is get it, play it, get bored, and sell it. The $120 Wal-Mart credit I have was technically free or close to it, so there's really nothing I'm losing here.

[quote name='Number83']I wouldn't do that LP...It's still a Wii, but now with a bad gimmick.

___

3) Start Borderlands
4) Send God of War to Bioshocked and finish Batmang[/QUOTE]

I'd go with number 4. :cool:

[quote name='A Happy Panda']How is Monster Hunter?[/QUOTE]

Oddly addicting.

I'm at about 13 hours and the only thing holding me back from playing is midterms this week. The last big monster I killed took me about a half hour. The battles can get pretty intense and it's rewarding to finally take something out.

---

LP, what RE games are you talking about? The rail shooters? HotD Overkill > those.

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, what RE games are you talking about? The rail shooters? HotD Overkill > those.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was talking about the railshooters....fuck! At least there's still Mario and Zelda.

What do you recommend on the Wii Sean? Not into Monster Hunter so that one's out of the question.

Can't bare to read the Halo Reach GAF thread.

All those kids "loving" the beta is just upsetting to me.

Willing to bet 90% of them sucked a whole lot of dick at Halo 2.

Do you regret farming Halo Reach beta codes and combing the Internet for any videos or morsels of information leading up to the beta, TheHappyPanda?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Can't bare to read the Halo Reach GAF thread.

All those kids "loving" the beta is just upsetting to me.

Willing to bet 90% of them sucked a whole lot of dick at Halo 2.[/QUOTE]

Who knows. A large majority of them may have never played Halo 2.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah I was talking about the railshooters....fuck! At least there's still Mario and Zelda.

What do you recommend on the Wii Sean? Not into Monster Hunter so that one's out of the question.[/QUOTE]

No More Heroes 1 and 2, HotD Overkill, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, MadWorld (can probably find this in the gameday sale bin at GS) Metroid Prime Trilogy (if you can find it) and Cave Story on Wii Ware

And obviously you'll be getting NSMB Wii, Mario Galaxy (2 comes out in a few weeks) and Zelda.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you regret farming Halo Reach beta codes and combing the Internet for any videos or morsels of information leading up to the beta, TheHappyPanda?[/QUOTE]

Don't really regret the farming. Some people wanted codes, so I got them codes.

I actually went into the beta with a lot less knowledge of the beta compared to the release of the H3 beta or H2.

What I DO regret is Bungie listening to the casual Halo player and their crybaby bullshit of "Oh wah, the BR is too powerful" or "Oh, if this game had jetpacks, it would be awesome!"

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm pretty sure rain isn't supposed to stop the mail from coming. :\[/QUOTE]

I didn't think so either, until one day I didnt get mail and the next day I got twice as much. I happened to be mowing my lawn so I met the mail person at my mailbox and she apologized for not bringing the mail yesterday because 'It was too wet out'. Post Office Creed, indeed.

___

3) Start Borderlands[/QUOTE]

Tough call .. they're all great. But I'll say finish Mass Effect 2.

New video card boosted my windows scores up a bit

Index.jpg

Used to be 4.4 for the regular graphics and 5.2 for the gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back