Guess Whos Back, Back Again - CC, Target & BB Ads 1.9.05 - 1.15.05

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
As most of you know, a while back I used to post every Video Game and DVD deal listed in the weekly ads for BB, CC, & Target a couple days to a week or so before the ads were in effect. It became very time-consuming to do this every week and while most of you greatly appreciated my efforts to save everyone here some money, some others took it for granted and thought I was "supposed" to do it. There are other reasons that I stopped posting them, but in an attempt to move on with this post a little faster, I'll skip those. So heres the deal, unlike before, I'm not going to be able to list every VideoGame/DVD that is listed in every ad. I will try to list the new releases and the deals that I believe stand-out the most. I may not be able to do this every week, but I will try to do it as much as I can. One other thing, not to be a jerk in anyway (if I'm not already coming off as one), but please don't pm me asking me what store has the cheapest microwave for sale or if I can check every ad to see if the Sony Model DT7778 camcorder is on sale, and if so how much and what are the specs. My PM box used to be flooded every week with these types of questions and while I tried to answer as many as I could, a lot of ppl were left unanswered, which led to me being the jerk who doesn't respond to PMs. Oh yeah, and I don't know crap about good prices on PC games, so I'll assume on those.

Down to Business

Circuit City
PS2
$14.99
Need for Speed UG
Gran Turismo 3
NBA Street 2
Mortal Kombat DA
$24.99
Madden 05
$34.88
GTA San Andreas
$44.99
Smack Down vs Raw
Need for Speed UG 2
$49.99 with a $10 GC
The Getaway 2
XBOX
$14.99
Star Wars KotoR
Finding Nemo
Midnight Club 2
Namco Museum
$34.88
Halo 2
$34.99
Prince of Persia 2
$39.99
Ghost Recon 2
Call of Duty
GBA
$22.99
Zelda the Minish Cap
PC
$19.99
Chronicles of Riddick
$29.99
Need for Speed UG2
Ultimate Poker Gift Set
$39.99
LotR Battle for Middle Earth
DVD
$6.99
The Enforcer
Heist
Majestic
Deep Blue Sea
Ace Ventura 1
Orange County
Save the Last Dance
Ghost
Showtime
Once Upon a Time in the West
Waynes World
An Office and a Gentlmen
$14.99
The Village
buy the Village and save 10% on Signs, the Sixth Sense, & Unbreakable
The Land Before Time: Invasion of the Tinysauruses
$15.99
Fifth Element 2 Disc Set
$16.99
The Professional 2 Disc Set
$17.99
Paparazzi
$22.99
Hunter S1, 19 episodes
$34.99
Monk s2, 16 episodes
30% off these TV series DVD sets
while i know that most of these (if not all) can be found cheaper at these random $14.99 S1 deals going around....they're still 30% off here...by the way, the prices are already calculated
Family Guy V1 - $27.99
Arrested Development S1 - $24.99
In Living Color S1 - $24.99
That 70s Show S1 - $27.99
Futurama V1 - $20.99
24 S1 - $32.19
Buffy S1 - $20.99

TARGET
PS2
$39
GTA San Andreas
XBOX
$39
Halo 2
GBA
$25
Zelda the Minish Cap
DVD
$10
Blue Collar Comedy Tour The Movie
Mystic River
$15.99
Paparazzi

The Best Buy ads are in the following link and are brought to you by our good friend, Wario64.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44576&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=116

Some good deals on GTA:SA, POP:WW (Drop faster, damn you!), and some DVD's. Thanks for posting!!

Oh.. and avoid The Getaway: Black Monday *thumbs up*

thanks for posting the ads again trust. missed seeing them almost a week early. hopefully i can scrunge up money to get PoP:WW and Minish Cap

$22.99 looks like a decent price for zelda the minish cap at cc. even better if they accept a GGC to bring the price down to $18 new.

As for people PMing you about microwave and camcorder deals, just delete those and ignore them.

Are the TV show prices after or before the 30% off? Probably already calculated, but I'm just curious. Arressted Development looks like a good deal.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Are the TV show prices after or before the 30% off? Probably already calculated, but I'm just curious. Arressted Development looks like a good deal.[/quote]

already calculated....sorry i should've added that

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='regisphilbi0']Are the TV show prices after or before the 30% off? Probably already calculated, but I'm just curious. Arressted Development looks like a good deal.[/quote]

already calculated....sorry i should've added that[/quote]

Damn, I was going to ask the same question. Too bad that those prices are post-discount. Thanks for the post trust.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Are the TV show prices after or before the 30% off? Probably already calculated, but I'm just curious. Arressted Development looks like a good deal.[/quote]

Arrested Development at that price is a good deal, got mine before xmas from Target, just finished watching it this morning, hilarious... best comedy on tv right now

Zelda Minish Cap $22.99 from CC? I might have to scrounge some change up for that. Thanks for the post.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']$34.88
Halo 2

GBA
$22.99
Zelda the Minish Cap[/quote]

Didn't expect to see Halo 2 at a sub-$50 price for at least 2 more years. The Zelda deal is super hot, though - hopefully my CC will accept competitors coupons.

[quote name='Doylerulez']Most likely picking up Arrested Development, thanks Trust.[/quote]

It's been cheaper before and probably will be cheaper again. 2 weeks ago it was $22 at CC, and I know it's $23 at Sam's Club

Good to see you back and doing the weekly posts, trust.

We tried to fill in for you, though you sure did trump our Saturday morning posting with posts like this, this early before the week.

I always appreciated what you did, and always made sure to thank you for your hard work.

I tried to do it a couple times and knew exactly how much hard work it is.

As always, thanks a great deal for your hard work.

[quote name='shrike4242']Good to see you back and doing the weekly posts, trust.

We tried to fill in for you, though you sure did trump our Saturday morning posting with posts like this, this early before the week.

I always appreciated what you did, and always made sure to thank you for your hard work.

I tried to do it a couple times and knew exactly how much hard work it is.

As always, thanks a great deal for your hard work.[/quote]

I echo his sentiments, although I may not have thanked you in the past. I realize that anytime you are putting out a list that is not cut and paste, it can be a major pain. I did not take it for granted, but by remaining silent, the effect is the same. Anyway, a heart felt thanks since these list really allow me, and I am sure others, to paln out there spending in advance.

Thanks for all the hard work.

GTA: SA $35 @ CC? Wish I had a $5 coupon or something...^_^

Anyway, I'm more interested in the new Zelda game for $23.

Many thanks for posting the list, trust! And so early too. Very cool. :cool:

thanks again trust, i missed having them a week or so early ;)

and whoever hasn't played riddick might want to get the director's cut for PC...only 20 bucks!

Geez, what a jerk. You act like posting these deals for us isn't your full time job. Now tell me all the features of every clothes dryer on sale at every store -- I'd like it in an excel spreadsheet, and don't forget the energy cost comparisons and consumer reports ratings. Make it snappy. :roll: /sarcasm

Good to have you back.

[quote name='Tromack']Thanks trust. As I said, you are my favorite poster and it is because of things like this.[/quote]

yeah i saw that in the other thread and it turned me into a little school girl :oops: ....no really, thanks :wink:

[quote name='pete5883']Thanks trust. I was going to wait on Minish Cap but it ain't gonna get any cheaper than that.[/quote]

i cant help but ask, is that a pic of the brother of the Irish guy in Oz in your avatar?

[quote name='bil4l']I suppose I'll have BB PM CC's ad and then GGC it for $17.99. SWEET![/quote]

As always, PM + GGC is YMMV.

You might want to try the coupon in the thread I posted earlier up, and see if that might work, and not burn your GGC.

Zelda Minish Cap looks pretty good - although its likely BB will be cheaper after GGC. I didn't realize it was coming out so soon! Mystic River for $10 is also a great deal, and, although it isn't the first time its been offered at this price, I haven't bought it yet, and this seems like a good enough time to change that.

In the past as soon as i logged onto the internet i would always goto CAG 1st to see if your "weekly ad" post's were up. Your a great man

I'm truely glad to see you back and i missed you. I'm heterosexual and have a girlfriend so the above quote is just because i appreciate your services & it is in NO way insuates i have deeper feelings for you.

bread's done
Back