Guess Whos Back, Back Again - CC, Target & BB Ads 1.9.05 - 1.15.05

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
As most of you know, a while back I used to post every Video Game and DVD deal listed in the weekly ads for BB, CC, & Target a couple days to a week or so before the ads were in effect. It became very time-consuming to do this every week and while most of you greatly appreciated my efforts to save everyone here some money, some others took it for granted and thought I was "supposed" to do it. There are other reasons that I stopped posting them, but in an attempt to move on with this post a little faster, I'll skip those. So heres the deal, unlike before, I'm not going to be able to list every VideoGame/DVD that is listed in every ad. I will try to list the new releases and the deals that I believe stand-out the most. I may not be able to do this every week, but I will try to do it as much as I can. One other thing, not to be a jerk in anyway (if I'm not already coming off as one), but please don't pm me asking me what store has the cheapest microwave for sale or if I can check every ad to see if the Sony Model DT7778 camcorder is on sale, and if so how much and what are the specs. My PM box used to be flooded every week with these types of questions and while I tried to answer as many as I could, a lot of ppl were left unanswered, which led to me being the jerk who doesn't respond to PMs. Oh yeah, and I don't know crap about good prices on PC games, so I'll assume on those.

Down to Business

Circuit City
PS2
$14.99
Need for Speed UG
Gran Turismo 3
NBA Street 2
Mortal Kombat DA
$24.99
Madden 05
$34.88
GTA San Andreas
$44.99
Smack Down vs Raw
Need for Speed UG 2
$49.99 with a $10 GC
The Getaway 2
XBOX
$14.99
Star Wars KotoR
Finding Nemo
Midnight Club 2
Namco Museum
$34.88
Halo 2
$34.99
Prince of Persia 2
$39.99
Ghost Recon 2
Call of Duty
GBA
$22.99
Zelda the Minish Cap
PC
$19.99
Chronicles of Riddick
$29.99
Need for Speed UG2
Ultimate Poker Gift Set
$39.99
LotR Battle for Middle Earth
DVD
$6.99
The Enforcer
Heist
Majestic
Deep Blue Sea
Ace Ventura 1
Orange County
Save the Last Dance
Ghost
Showtime
Once Upon a Time in the West
Waynes World
An Office and a Gentlmen
$14.99
The Village
buy the Village and save 10% on Signs, the Sixth Sense, & Unbreakable
The Land Before Time: Invasion of the Tinysauruses
$15.99
Fifth Element 2 Disc Set
$16.99
The Professional 2 Disc Set
$17.99
Paparazzi
$22.99
Hunter S1, 19 episodes
$34.99
Monk s2, 16 episodes
30% off these TV series DVD sets
while i know that most of these (if not all) can be found cheaper at these random $14.99 S1 deals going around....they're still 30% off here...by the way, the prices are already calculated
Family Guy V1 - $27.99
Arrested Development S1 - $24.99
In Living Color S1 - $24.99
That 70s Show S1 - $27.99
Futurama V1 - $20.99
24 S1 - $32.19
Buffy S1 - $20.99

TARGET
PS2
$39
GTA San Andreas
XBOX
$39
Halo 2
GBA
$25
Zelda the Minish Cap
DVD
$10
Blue Collar Comedy Tour The Movie
Mystic River
$15.99
Paparazzi

The Best Buy ads are in the following link and are brought to you by our good friend, Wario64.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44576&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=116

I missed seeing Brooke telling me what to buy every week!! Thanks Trust for all the hard work.
I believe I see a Minish Cap in my future as well.

hey trust company,
i just want to say thanks for the post and for the posts in the past...forget those haters out there.
Thanks much

[quote name='soulwish2003'][quote name='Larsin']thanks for the heads up!

only problem is the red makes it looks unorganized.[/quote]

yeah, needs more spaces...[/quote]

while i appreciate the thanks...you both can feel free to skip over my threads in the future :wink:

Thanks for the deals. With me recovering from surgery and not being able to get out much, it's nice being able to plan out what I'm gonna have other people shop around for next week

Here's Best Buy game stuff

Best Buy

PS2

$49.99
Getaway Black Monday
Mercnaries

$39.99
R&C3
Jak 3

Xbox

$69.99
Xbox Live 12 month kit

$49.99
Mercnaries
Mechassault 2
KOTOR 2

$39.99
Halo 2

$9.99
Halo 2 strategy guide

GC

$99.99
Gamecube (free $20 gift card with purchase of GC and Resident Evil 4)

$49.99
RE4
Gamecube beat pad (includes dance pad and some dancing game)

$29.99
Series of Unforunate Events
Wave bird platinum

GBA

$29.99
Zelda Minish Cap
Kingdom Hearts

$19.99
Star Wars Trilogy

PC

$39.99
Everquest 2

$34.99
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

$24.99
Call of Duty United Offensive
Call of Duty

$14.99
The EA Games Collection
Mall of America Tycoon

Man, I've got one of those "You've got money" $15 certificates packaged with some Cube bundles (my brother won a cube at an office party and didn't want the certificate), and it expires at the end of January. They can only be used on cube games, and the first half of the month hasn't had any good cube deals. Here's hoping we get some good cube ads before the month is over.

EDIT: And btw, thanks for posting ads again, trust. You rock.

[quote name='snoopydoggy2002']wheres resident evil 4[/quote]

[quote name='snoopydoggy2002']i mean where at cirucuit city it wasnt in the ads.[/quote]

This looks like a job for... The edit button. Not to flame you or anything, but just to inform you, there is an edit button that is useful for situations like these in which you want to add something to a post you just made.

There's a rumor going around that you get a $10 gift card with the purchase of Zelda Minish Cap($22.99). I looked at the actual ad & it's kinda confusing.

I'll be checking this out today & will report back.

[quote name='captaincold']There's a rumor going around that you get a $10 gift card with the purchase of Zelda Minish Cap($22.99). I looked at the actual ad & it's kinda confusing.

I'll be checking this out today & will report back.[/quote]

That would definately be YMMV. Not that confusing seeing that the 10GC is right above Getaway, in fact it's touching it...

Anybody's BB say Minish Cap releases tommorow? The guy tried to tell me it came out tommorow, I showed him the CC ad and told him they had it on their shelves. He checked and got me a copy and price matched it. Wouldn't do GGC card though, bummer.

Somebody better get some tape and sticky this. Yeah, that was lame...

Anyway, I picked up Minish Cap @ CC. Many thanks for the updates, trust!

I picked up Zelda: Minish Cap for $17.99 after using a BB GGC (competitor's coupon). People say this is YMMV but I've never been denied in at least 10 attempts (it is their policy according to a manager).

bread's done
Back