Guile's list (w/pics) - (Looking for $$$) Dreamcast titles added!

My games arrived today and look mint!

qcf.gif
qcf.gif
+
snkc.gif

I have Lone Wolf and Cub book #1 if you're interested and might have some other manga books too. I also have manga VHS tapes I'm looking to get rid of but considering you are too I doubt you'd want those.

[quote name='Rozz']I have Lone Wolf and Cub book #1 if you're interested and might have some other manga books too. I also have manga VHS tapes I'm looking to get rid of but considering you are too I doubt you'd want those.[/quote]

Is Lone Wolf the Dark Horse version?

How do you tell what a Model 2 Genesis AV adapter is compared to a regular? If you're still looking for one I may have one floating around that you can have.

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']How do you tell what a Model 2 Genesis AV adapter is compared to a regular? If you're still looking for one I may have one floating around that you can have.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm still looking for one. I think it is the part of the connector that hooks to the back of the Genesis itself. When I get home I'll take a look to be sure.

I have Last Blade 2 Dreamcast, but it had a few slight scratches when I bought it new. They are near the edge of the disc. It is complete, and is mint otherwise.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I have Last Blade 2 Dreamcast, but it had a few slight scratches when I bought it new. They are near the edge of the disc. It is complete, and is mint otherwise.[/quote]

What games are you interested in?

Thanks for the bump guynextshore!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Is Lone Wolf the Dark Horse version?[/quote]

Yes

[quote name='Rozz']Yes[/quote]

Ok.

Let me know if you have any other manga you are willing to trade when you get a chance and maybe we can work something out?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Could I possibly haggle you down to $10 on that street fighter for Saturn?

I need some saturn games :(

CML too, if you would.

Thanks man![/quote]

Didn't see anything on your list.

How about $12.50 for SFA2 for Saturn?

I have Grave of the Fireflies DVD (the disc is mint but the insert is ruined), Trigun VHS (Puppet Master), Akira VHS Widescreen, Final Fantasy The Spirits Within VHS, Nazca Eternal Power VHS, and other VHS tapes you probably dont want.

Other mangs I have are Naruto Limited 5,000, Yu Yu Hakusho Limited 5,000, Naruto 3,Sgt Frog 1, Samurai Deeper Kyo 1 and 2
Games:
: Breath of Fire II GBA sealed
Harvest Moon Back to Nature (PSX, disc only)
Parasite Eve (PSX, disc only)

, Strat guides: Resistance: Fall of Man
Guitar Hero II
Final Fantasy V Advance
Pokemon Ranger
Bully
Call of Duty 3
Red Steel
Devil May Cry 3
Driv3r
Dead or Alive Ultimate

I'm not sure which mangas I will be willing to trade because my cousin is going to want some of them, but let me know which ones you are interested in and we can work something out.

[quote name='Rozz']I have Grave of the Fireflies DVD (the disc is mint but the insert is ruined), Trigun VHS (Puppet Master), Akira VHS Widescreen, Final Fantasy The Spirits Within VHS, Nazca Eternal Power VHS, and other VHS tapes you probably dont want.

Other mangs I have are Naruto Limited 5,000, Yu Yu Hakusho Limited 5,000, Naruto 3,Sgt Frog 1, Samurai Deeper Kyo 1 and 2
Games:
: Breath of Fire II GBA sealed
Harvest Moon Back to Nature (PSX, disc only)
Parasite Eve (PSX, disc only)

, Strat guides: Resistance: Fall of Man
Guitar Hero II
Final Fantasy V Advance
Pokemon Ranger
Bully
Call of Duty 3
Red Steel
Devil May Cry 3
Driv3r
Dead or Alive Ultimate

I'm not sure which mangas I will be willing to trade because my cousin is going to want some of them, but let me know which ones you are interested in and we can work something out.[/quote]

How about the Grave of the Fireflies DVD,The Lone Wolf manga, BOF II for some things from from my list then?

Maybe we should just do Grave of the Fireflies and Lone Wolf because the sealed Breath of Fire II is worth alot and I dont think you'll be willing to trade for the value it's worth, it's kinda outrageous really.

[quote name='Rozz']Maybe we should just do Grave of the Fireflies and Lone Wolf because the sealed Breath of Fire II is worth alot and I dont think you'll be willing to trade for the value it's worth, it's kinda outrageous really.[/quote]

Ok, just take a look at my list when you get a chance and we can probably work out a decent deal for the Grave and Lone Wolf deal.

Do you mind if Grave of the Fireflies is disc only? I was looking for the insert but I cant seem to find it, if you really want the insert I can continue looking for it though. The disc itself is in mint condition.

Also, Lone Wolf & Cub is a bit beat up (I got it used). The pages are all inact though.

Would you do KOF 00/01 (PS2) for it?

[quote name='Rozz']Do you mind if Grave of the Fireflies is disc only? I was looking for the insert but I cant seem to find it, if you really want the insert I can continue looking for it though. The disc itself is in mint condition.

Also, Lone Wolf & Cub is a bit beat up (I got it used). The pages are all inact though.

Would you do KOF 00/01 (PS2) for it?
[/quote]

Even though Grave is missing the insert does it have the original case and cover?

Otherwise, KOF 00/01 for those two sounds fair.

The copy I bought just had the insert and disc. I can try to find the insert but I'm not sure if I will. I can mail the disc in a jewel, slim jewel, or standard DVD case.

[quote name='Rozz']The copy I bought just had the insert and disc. I can try to find the insert but I'm not sure if I will. I can mail the disc in a jewel, slim jewel, or standard DVD case.[/quote]

What about this instead...

Your Final Fantasy V Guide for my KOF 00/01 PS2 game? Is that ok with you?

[quote name='Rozz']If you would prefer that then sure, it sounds like a fair trade.[/quote]

Cool, I'll send you a PM so we can exchange mailing addresses.

bread's done
Back