Guile's list (w/pics) - (Looking for $$$) Dreamcast titles added!

[quote name='anbu_giroro']pm me your answer

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter - $17 (factory sealed)
Wild Arms 4 - $17 (factory sealed)

cml
[/quote]

pm'd

[quote name='endlessPRO']thanks for the legendia.

now - cml Phantom Brave ( is this the limit edition with soundtrack ? ) and La Pucelle
[/quote]

Yes, it is the Limited Edition w/Soundtrack. At the moment I don't see anything I am interested in. I have most of the anime in your list already.

Tales of Symphonia is a great game, but if you're willing on trading for it I might have some manga/anime DVD'S. If not then I'm completely fine with it :cool:

Good luck on your items, btw! Lots of nice new stuff added!

[quote name='Rozz']Tales of Symphonia is a great game, but if you're willing on trading for it I might have some manga/anime DVD'S. If not then I'm completely fine with it :cool:

Good luck on your items, btw! Lots of nice new stuff added![/quote]

Sorry, guynextshore purchased it from me. Thanks for the bump though. I'm going to add more stuff tonight.

[quote name='Rozz']Do you still have Grandia II sealed?

Here's my list.[/quote]

I still have it, but I don't see anything on your list that I'm interested in at the moment.

Let me know if you'll go lower on the Game.com stuff. I love the Game.Com because it ruined Sonic for me when I was a teen.

Also considering your Street Fighter Alpha 2, but I have the Japanese version, so I'm not sure. I just love the longbox Saturn games. Bump to you!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Let me know if you'll go lower on the Game.com stuff. I love the Game.Com because it ruined Sonic for me when I was a teen.

Also considering your Street Fighter Alpha 2, but I have the Japanese version, so I'm not sure. I just love the longbox Saturn games. Bump to you![/quote]

I'll consider it. I'm going to be adding more stuff to my list either tonight or tomorrow.

Hey, I'd be interested in buying the brand new Aria of Sorrow if the box is mint and not crushed. Thanks. :)

I'm interested in Shining Tears, Shining Force Neo, and Star Ocean. I know you are not looking for a lot but please CML and let me know if there is anything of interest. Thanks.

[quote name='Rozz']Hey, I'd be interested in buying the brand new Aria of Sorrow if the box is mint and not crushed. Thanks. :)[/quote]

Pm'd.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'm interested in Shining Tears, Shining Force Neo, and Star Ocean. I know you are not looking for a lot but please CML and let me know if there is anything of interest. Thanks.[/quote]

Sorry, I don't see anything at the moment. Thanks.

Just to give you an update (and a bump) I got ahold of Resident Evil from another CAG (actually got 5 from him, possibly 6 if the system I got from his has Lights Out in it) so I'd still be interested in your Jeopardy, Indy, and Williams. Let me know if you're still willing to cut a small deal (I know you were when I was thinking of buying all four of the Game.com games)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Any discount if I were to buy all three? Or are the prices pretty firm?[/quote]

I'm flexible.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Just to give you an update (and a bump) I got ahold of Resident Evil from another CAG (actually got 5 from him, possibly 6 if the system I got from his has Lights Out in it) so I'd still be interested in your Jeopardy, Indy, and Williams. Let me know if you're still willing to cut a small deal (I know you were when I was thinking of buying all four of the Game.com games)[/quote]

I think I can still knock some of the price off.

When I get home I'll shoot you both a PM. I just want to look at what shipping might cost me.

[quote name='pimpinc333']For some odd reason I want that Res Evil 2 Game.com thingy. I have no idea what it is but Ilove RE so I need it.[/QUOTE]
It is a terrible, terrible game. They tried their best. I have a feeling if Tiger gave SDKs to third parties instead of developing everything in house, we may have seen better uses of the licenses Tiger obtained.

But if you're an RE nut, there's a couple of nice touches, but I remember hating it when I was a kid.

bread's done
Back