Guitar Hero II Xbox 360 $76 Shipped

From Slickdeals???? they beat cheapassgamer at its own - dare I say - GAME?

Totally forgot about the new membership deal from FamilyVideo Good find.

Nice......... I remember ordering DVDs from these guys 8 or so years ago. They had crazy discount coupons back then. I'm honestly shocked they still exist. I figured the coupon sites drove them out of business.... guess not. Thanks for the heads up!

Freakin' great price! And too late for me to cancel my preorder. Figures.

edit : I actually took advantage of that coupon code last winter a couple of times so I doubt I could have made it work now. That makes me fell (a little bit) better.

finally pulled the trigger on GHII. Been debating whether I should order from RedOctane (got charge tax here in CA).. so saving almost $25for me is a great deal.. thanx OP..

Awesome deal. Thanks a TON op, I'm in for one.

[quote name='racthamp']finally pulled the trigger on GHII. Been debating whether I should order from RedOctane (got charge tax here in CA).. so saving almost $25for me is a great deal.. thanx OP..[/quote]I was in the same boat. Again, great deal.

$80.98 because I had to pay sales tax. Thanks a ton though, I'm trying to save money.

Thanks OP! I jumped through EB games's preorder page and didnt see anything big coming out this month that really hooked me, so i went ahead and pulled the trigger on this one.

Damn you OP, I was so close to not getting this! But thanks at the same time, no way to really beat this deal as far as I can tell. Now to try to resell the PS2 games.

[quote name='Indonesia']does is come with the same song as GH II for PS2?[/QUOTE]
Yes, plus 10 more (though the only one I knew of those was Life Wasted by Pearl Jam). Also DLC will be available for purchase at launch.

Already Pre-ordered at FYE. I think maybe I'll order from familyvideo, get on tuesday from FYE, and then return it to FYE when the other comes in the mail.

With CC I'm looking at $95 after tax for GH2, Points, and a $17 game with a coupon, I'll stick with that, good deal though

Hmmm...5-10 day shipping is quite the wait for this game...will have to make a decision by tonight!

Hmm... I had my eyes on the CC deal with the 1600 points, but this one doesn't seem all that much better. Great if you wanted the game only, but a saving of 6-7 bucks if you wanted the live points plus about a week of waiting. I'll have to think on this more.

[quote name='TheSecretBaldwin']Nice......... I remember ordering DVDs from these guys 8 or so years ago. They had crazy discount coupons back then. I'm honestly shocked they still exist. I figured the coupon sites drove them out of business.... guess not. Thanks for the heads up![/quote]

They actually have brick and mortar stores in midwest. They have great deals for rentals.

the most amusing thing about these stores here in missouri is that people are always picketing them because they rent out "teh pr0n".

[quote name='Gycot']the most amusing thing about these stores here in missouri is that people are always picketing them because they rent out "teh pr0n".[/QUOTE]

lol I love how at all of ours they have the western style saloon swing doors to walk into. As well as being right next to the locked bathroom, and mirrors on the ceiling so the store can "keep an eye on you"

I picked up mine from Lion Games for $76, including UPS shipping. Still a good deal though. I hope I get the game before Good Friday, since rockin' out makes celebrating the death of jesus that much cooler.

[quote name='ajservo1']I hope I get the game before Good Friday, since rockin' out makes celebrating the death of jesus that much cooler.[/quote]

:rofl:

I ordered about 6 hours ago and they sent me an email saying "item is backordere" but the main pages still says "Will ship April 4"
VERY MISLEADING!!!! So if you want it ASAP, maybe not from this place, but if you dont mind waiting, really good deal!!!

ps: any1 else get an email saying its backordered?

[quote name='cleaver']With CC I'm looking at $95 after tax for GH2, Points, and a $17 game with a coupon, I'll stick with that, good deal though[/quote]

what's this $17 game with a coupon?

this is a pretty good price. considering a full price 360 B&M game would be ~$65. I'm tempted. Awesome find OP! Is the general consensus that this game aint dropping for a long ass time?

Well, I got an email this morning saying it was shipped. Consider me impressed with family video. I don't care if it gets here by the release date, Easter break would be just fine.

I'm actually disappointed it shipped. I fired off an email asking to cancel the order last night after I got a copy from Circuit City and that didn't end up happening. I guess now I'll have to return this copy to circuit city, which I didn't want to have to do because thats not really fair to them.

[quote name='swetooth9']what's this $17 game with a coupon?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know this too. I was considering the CC deal and something like that could push me over the edge.

[quote name='Sockey']I would like to know this too. I was considering the CC deal and something like that could push me over the edge.[/quote]

He's probably talking about the spend $100 and save $15 coupon. 90 + 17 - 15 + tax = ~95.

He simply means he's going to be buying a 16.96 clearance game in order to use the coupon. The coupon basically makes the game free.

CC is handing this coupons out in store, although it's YMMY. One of the CC's in my town didn't have them.

[quote name='icedout297']He's probably talking about the spend $100 and save $15 coupon. 90 + 17 - 15 + tax = ~95.

He simply means he's going to be buying a 16.96 clearance game in order to use the coupon. The coupon basically makes the game free.

CC is handing this coupons out in store, although it's YMMY. One of the CC's in my town didn't have them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks,

Is there a link to a scan or a thread about the coupon in case my CC doesn't have it?

[quote name='Sockey']Thanks,

Is there a link to a scan or a thread about the coupon in case my CC doesn't have it?[/quote]

i would like to know if there is a scan for the $15 off $100 coupon as well...

[quote name='Sockey']Thanks,

Is there a link to a scan or a thread about the coupon in case my CC doesn't have it?[/quote]

I would scan mine, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner where I'm staying for this week.

[quote name='icedout297']I would scan mine, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner where I'm staying for this week.[/quote]

where at circuit city did you find the coupon?

[quote name='swetooth9']where at circuit city did you find the coupon?[/quote]

I found mine at the checkout counter. They had a stack of about 300 or so. I'd try customer service and ask if they can check their UPS boxes in the office if they don't have them out. I used to work at CC as a CSR, half of the coupons that my store received weren't even placed in the open until a week after they were received.

[quote name='icedout297']I found mine at the checkout counter. They had a stack of about 300 or so. I'd try customer service and ask if they can check their UPS boxes in the office if they don't have them out. I used to work at CC as a CSR, half of the coupons that my store received weren't even placed in the open until a week after they were received.[/quote]

cool, thanks

bread's done
Back