Guitar Hero (PS2) 59.49 at Best Buy (Online!)

EvilAkana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7453962&type=product&id=1125238744284

Don't know if it's been posted before but... there it is! I really wanna pick one up, but I don't know if I wanna pay 60 bucks any game.

Anybody have a songlist from the game?

UPDATE: So I went and picked it up, and this game is SO awesome! It even comes with stickers to customize the guitar controller! I can't wait for a sequel.

Here's a good place to look at the songs: http://www.guitarherogame.com/music.asp

Thats a great price, and shipping is only $5 too... thanks for the heads-up OP

Here's your Songlist:

"Ace Of Spades"
"Bark at the Moon"
"Cochise"
"Cowboys from Hell"
"Crossroads"
"Fat Lip"
"Frankenstein"
"Godzilla"
"Heart Full of Black"
"Hey You"
"Higher Ground"
"I Love Rock 'n' Roll"
"I Wanna Be Sedated"
"Infected"
"Iron Man"
"Killer Queen"
"More than a Feeling"
"No One Knows"
"Sharp Dressed Man"
"Smoke on the Water"
"Spanish Castle Magic"
"Stellar"
"Symphony of Destruction"
"Take It Off"
"Take Me Out"
"Texas Flood"
"Thunderkiss '65"
"Unsung"
"You've Got Another Thing Comin"
"Ziggy Stardust"

[quote name='tcm']Isn't this the same price as using the 10 off 29.99 or over in-store?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess it would be. But this is online and you don't have to go through the trouble of printing a coupon and all that jazz.

[quote name='slidecage']none left at northcrest.. just got the last 3 friday for xmas gifts using my BBB[/QUOTE]

Local bestbuy has the same price???

[quote name='orphicblue']Thats a great price, and shipping is only $5 too... thanks for the heads-up OP

Here's your Songlist:

"Ace Of Spades"
"Bark at the Moon"
"Cochise"
"Cowboys from Hell"
"Crossroads"
"Fat Lip"
"Frankenstein"
"Godzilla"
"Heart Full of Black"
"Hey You"
"Higher Ground"
"I Love Rock 'n' Roll"
"I Wanna Be Sedated"
"Infected"
"Iron Man"
"Killer Queen"
"More than a Feeling"
"No One Knows"
"Sharp Dressed Man"
"Smoke on the Water"
"Spanish Castle Magic"
"Stellar"
"Symphony of Destruction"
"Take It Off"
"Take Me Out"
"Texas Flood"
"Thunderkiss '65"
"Unsung"
"You've Got Another Thing Comin"
"Ziggy Stardust"[/QUOTE]

If there was some place I could download the soundtrack, especially the versions from the game, it might be easier to take the plunge.

[quote name='orphicblue']Thats a great price, and shipping is only $5 too... thanks for the heads-up OP
Here's your Songlist:
"Ace Of Spades"
"Bark at the Moon"
"Higher Ground"
"I Love Rock 'n' Roll"
"I Wanna Be Sedated"
"Iron Man"
"Killer Queen"
"Sharp Dressed Man"
"Smoke on the Water"
"Unsung"
"You've Got Another Thing Comin" [/QUOTE]

wow. I only wish that Karaoke Revolution had "Ace of Spades," as if I drink enough Jameson, my Lemmy is pretty impressive, ifidosaysomyself.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']If I select in-store pick up, do you think they'll let you use the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Good question. Anyone know?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']If I select in-store pick up, do you think they'll let you use the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Huh? If you select in-store pickup, you avoid the shipping, but pay online; that's it.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Soon or later it'll drop down $20 like Taiko D M :)[/QUOTE]
I highly doubt it. These are actually selling compared to the stacks and stacks of Taiko that used to flood BBs.

[quote name='mykevermin']wow. I only wish that Karaoke Revolution had "Ace of Spades," as if I drink enough Jameson, my Lemmy is pretty impressive, ifidosaysomyself.[/QUOTE]

You sure that isn't the booze talking? ;)
I agree though, great song list. Unfortunately I don't have the $250 to spend to pick up a PS2 and this game, which in turn would make me have to buy Smackdown vs Raw 06. Damn that money and me not having it.

FYI, there's also at least 10 unlockable songs from lesser known or unsigned bands and some are actually quite good.

The game is perhaps the most amazing video game thing in years. People see it ONCE and they run out and buy it. I had mine running at Thanksgiving and my two cousins bought it the next day...

Now, if they could only mix it with taiko, microphone and dance pad support... OMfuckingG

I ordered this from BB on 11/23 and they have not shipped yet. My order is still showing it as backordered. I'd say it's not in stock.

[quote name='norkusa']Good question. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

no they wont let you double up the coupons if you order online and go in for instore pickup. The only (flimsy) hope youve got would be to go to the B&M location and try to get them to pricematch their own website and then use the $10 off$30 coupon you printed out. YMMV on that, i think the only time i got that to work was once, and I think the CSR just did it to get rid of me.

[quote name='Rig']For those of you wanting to sample the songs:

http://www.guitarherogame.com/music.asp

I love the game, but haven't been able to play for nearly three weeks. My skills are going to be gone when I finally get back to it![/QUOTE]

Thanks for that link; those are very good facsimilies of the originals, I must say. I'm easily dissuaded by covers, and hearing that still makes me want to get the game.

69.99 instore today, but I didn't ring it up, so it could be down to 60. Instead I picked up Pinball Hall of Fame for free.

[quote name='Rig']For those of you wanting to sample the songs:

http://www.guitarherogame.com/music.asp

I love the game, but haven't been able to play for nearly three weeks. My skills are going to be gone when I finally get back to it![/QUOTE]

Same here. I haven't played it for awhile and I know I'm going to be a little rusty once I get back home.

[quote name='tcm']69.99 instore today, but I didn't ring it up, so it could be down to 60. Instead I picked up Pinball Hall of Fame for free.[/QUOTE]

I'll check tomorrow at my Best Buy and see what's up...

God damn it i actualy want this game but i spent alot of money on manga and now i cant get it. bah i will pray that i can get it at $20 somtime later.

[quote name='abhinav']God damn it i actualy want this game but i spent alot of money on manga and now i cant get it. bah i will pray that i can get it at $20 somtime later.[/QUOTE]

That would probably mean there would be no second GH game.

And that would suck.

And ironic.

[quote name='Murrow2965']I ordered this from BB on 11/23 and they have not shipped yet. My order is still showing it as backordered. I'd say it's not in stock.[/QUOTE]

I ordered one last Friday online and mine is also backordered. Did you happen to use Bestbuy bucks on your order?

Anyone confirm 60 in store? Would be a nice catch at 50 with coupon. Then if you got a second copy it's 100 for two controllers and two games, which is slightly better than redoctane.com's now-strangely-and-early-defunct catalog1 code...

This game better not become the next Taiko! God I hate Taiko, huge waste of money on my part. Thankfully GH is selling well, sequal seems likely.

I just called my BB, the person I spoke to said it's $70. I wonder if it rings up for $60 though, because I really wanna use a $10 off coupon on this. But with the hassle I go through just to use the $10 coupon, I really doubt I could get them to PM their site and use a $10 coupon.

Definitely worth buying. I took the plunge and bought a Playstation 2 (finally) with Guitar Hero and, while feeling guilty about it initially, I'm really glad I did. This game reinvigorates my admiration for video games.

Well I'm gonna be a devil customer and try to use a $10 off coupon after getting BB to pricematch their website. Wish me luck! I'll post the results when I get back.

It rang up for $70 at my local BB. No luck on the PM with coupon. Tried to get a price adjustment too for the one I bought earlier but couldn't get that either.

I so would of jump on this deal, if I hadn't spend my $100 on the DS deal:cry: I'm still hoping someone will get me this for xmas, either that or wait until I get my xmas bonus.

bread's done
Back