H: 360/DS/Xbox/GC/PS2 W: Mostly 360. How about my Ass Creed for your Bully?

PM replied

tkn - Sorry just looking to sell at this point. It's about 30 minutes from going to eBay unless deadpool pulls the trigger.

[quote name='wubb']BIA is gone! deadpool sniped it off my list at the last second :)[/QUOTE]

Saved me the $30 :) I'm glad you didn't have to go to Ebay. Its the debil.

[quote name='wubb']It was nice to pass it along to a fellow CAGer.[/QUOTE]

It always is :)
*bump* for selling you stuff at reasonable prices

[quote name='joevan07']It always is :)
*bump* for selling you stuff at reasonable prices[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump!

Added Mario 64 (N64)

[quote name='wubb']Parappa for the PSX? I guess I could check for one if I make it to another GC. When's the sale over anyway?[/QUOTE]

Yeah for psx. Too bad about Smash Bros, there are a ton around here. Glad you got one at least.

Hey! If you end up needing one - I have one that I got a while back at a pawn shop - the sides have small marks where it looks like someone tried to pry it open with a screwdriver :roll: but its works and its yours for $1.50 PayPal to cover shipping ;)

Wow, thanks a lot joevan! I'll let you know as soon as I hear if I need it. I'm gonna go ahead and change the title.

:)

[quote name='wubb']Nope, it's pending on another site actually. But I have my doubts it'll go through. Waiting to see.[/QUOTE]

If it doesn't, you might want to talk to him about it. As a favor to me. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']If it doesn't, you might want to talk to him about it. As a favor to me. ;)[/QUOTE]

Anything for the Capa di Tutti Cappi of CAG trading. :)

bread's done
Back