H: 360/DS/Xbox/GC/PS2 W: Mostly 360. How about my Ass Creed for your Bully?

Heh, just took that off as a big want :)

I think I'm back in 'Wait for JE to hit $15 or less somewhere' mode. Wanted it to play this weekend through next week, at this point it obviously wouldn't get to me until mid to late this week at the very earliest, so my patience has returned.

Did you get another one?

[quote name='wubb']Heh, just took that off as a big want :)

I think I'm back in 'Wait for JE to hit $15 or less somewhere' mode. Wanted it to play this weekend through next week, at this point it obviously wouldn't get to me until mid to late this week at the very earliest, so my patience has returned.

Did you get another one?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Theres a few laying around used where my connection works - the conditions of those are usually slightly worse than an EB used copy :whistle2:s

$15 shipped - Priority mail in a box. It is complete and in excellent condition (including the box.)

PM sent as well.

SC:pT is incoming from a trade a few days ago. I need to scratch that from my want list, sorry about that.

I actually saw Spider-Man 2 on your list, but the price was a little high for me and I didn't see if you take PayPal or not from your list? It's a fair price, but I'd rather trade one of my cheaper games for it, or pay something like $8 shipped (maybe a buck more). And I'm discussing a possible trade for this one with another CAGer right now. I'm hoping to hear yes or no today, but it depends on if they jump online or not I guess.

[quote name='wubb']SC:pT is incoming from a trade a few days ago. I need to scratch that from my want list, sorry about that.

I actually saw Spider-Man 2 on your list, but the price was a little high for me and I didn't see if you take PayPal or not from your list? It's a fair price, but I'd rather trade one of my cheaper games for it, or pay something like $8 shipped (maybe a buck more). And I'm discussing a possible trade for this one with another CAGer right now. I'm hoping to hear yes or no today, but it depends on if they jump online or not I guess.[/QUOTE]
No problem. i accept PP and will do 9 shipped, that sounds ok. its my first tradelist so im not that good at pricing lol.

the only thing is that i cant trade until august. so go ahead and make the trade with the other person then.

They've told me they aren't 100% sure they want to trade Spidey 2 at this point, so I woudn't be surprised if that falls through. If it does I'll probably shoot you a PM - but don't hold it for me. BTW, you outta put somewhere that you accept PayPal for payments, unless it's there and I just don't see it.

[quote name='wubb']They've told me they aren't 100% sure they want to trade Spidey 2 at this point, so I woudn't be surprised if that falls through. If it does I'll probably shoot you a PM - but don't hold it for me. BTW, you outta put somewhere that you accept PayPal for payments, unless it's there and I just don't see it.[/QUOTE]
well the thing is that its my parents account and i dont know if they are cool with me using it, but chances are they will be so ill add it there.

everything sounds good, let me know.

Thanks for the bump!

Okay decided to put up a list of some games I want with the prices I'm willing to pay (shipped.) Not sure how this will work out, but giving it a try. Games must be complete and functional. Let me know if they have scratches, but I'm not terribly anal about it as long as they work. (No scratches that go all the way through, please.)

These are games I want, price = what I am willing to pay. This isn't what I have to sell.

God of War (PS2) - $12
Prince of Persia The Two Thrones XBX - $15 | PS2 - $14
Half Life 2 (XBX) - $9
The Warriors XBX - $11 | PS2 - $10
Indigo Prophecy XBX - $10 | PS2 - $9
Gun XBX - $8 | PS2 - $7
Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) - $20
Resident Evil 4 (PS2) - $18
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny (PS2) - $3
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege (PS2) - $6

If you have 5+ FB I'll probably be willing to pay first. If you have less than 5 FB, I'll pay upon receiving your package. PayPal is how I like to pay, but I might be willing to send you a personal check if you just can't do PayPal.

bread's done
Back