H: 360/DS/Xbox/GC/PS2 W: Mostly 360. How about my Ass Creed for your Bully?

Here's two examples of trades I'm not going to go for:

Kung Fu Chaos (Xbox) for my Killzone (PS2)

PGR 2 (Xbox) for my GTA: SA (Xbox)

Jak II is probably going to pend at TGN shortly.

Keep the offers coming, still have Katamari and some other goodness.

Yeah, figured that probably wouldn't be a good fit so I didn't bother with a PM.

They're actually not too far off in eBay value, but PB being sealed makes it a little bit of a spread.

[quote name='Technique']Just thought I'd let you know. You have 2 Simpson: Hit and Run for the XBOX under you want list. Is this an error or?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a TGN thing. They sometimes list the same game two (or even more) times.

Just putting one of them would be fine for people looking specifically at my list. But other TGNers who put just one of the Simpsons H+R on their available list and then use TGN's automated service to find their matches wouldn't hit with me if I didn't happen to put the same H+R dupe as they did. Hope that makes sense.

So it is a little ugly, but unfortunately TGN's list of items isn't as clean as it could be.

In other news Jak II is now officially pending on TGN.

:)

I'd like to get Disgaea and possibly Eternal Mana someday. But I wouldn't really want to trade or pay fair value for them. I get a rash if I pay more than $20 for a game :lol:

PM'd and bump

BTW, you're the guy that 'stole' Disgaea off VG from me :lol: Did you get it for just $30?

kimsh0t - Not looking to sell at the moment. Though that could change. If it does I'll keep you in mind. (But don't shoot me if I forget :) )

Zakman - Not interested in that trade, but thanks for offering.

sixers - PM sent, although I'm not sure we'll be able to work it out.

bread's done
Back