H: Black Sigil Nintendo DS Brand new/Sealed W: $70 Paypal

Reply #1000!

Thanks to all those that have left feedback. Thanks a lot. :applause::D

To all those that I have contacted numerous times that I've unsuccessfully convinced to do so, I give up. No more annoyance from me regarding the issue. :cry:

Also, Trollsmeesh, your media mail package is showing up as delivered which is a world record for MM, I think (1 day!?). Did the First Class package arrive as well? Thanks.

Left feedback, please do the same!

Also, I love it when people in my state have lowballs...one day shipping ftw. ;D

Also, you should stick around Sae, you can always buy things. ;)

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Left feedback, please do the same! [/QUOTE]

Already did. :cool:

[quote name='Trollsmeesh'] Also, I love it when people in my state have lowballs...one day shipping ftw. ;D

Also, you should stick around Sae, you can always buy things. ;)[/QUOTE]

Not going anywhere. Just not selling or trading anything away. Everything I have, I like, and wanna keep. ;)

You're the man, and hopefully next time if we do a trade it will be summer and I can actually pick the darn thing up. >.<

Sorry again about that.

Also, out of curiosity, how much did you get after everything was said and done?

$2420.49 before shipping. Shipping was $321.19 so $2099.30.

Enough for a PS3 and a decent PC whenever I find someone to build it for me. :D

[quote name='saetia']$2420.49 before shipping. Shipping was $321.19 so $2099.30.

Enough for a PS3 and a decent PC whenever I find someone to build it for me. :D[/QUOTE]

Yay for a successful lowball :)

[quote name='saetia']$2420.49 before shipping. Shipping was $321.19 so $2099.30.

Enough for a PS3 and a decent PC whenever I find someone to build it for me. :D[/QUOTE]

Quite frankly, there is no need to spend $2000 on a computer.

I know many people across the USA who are members of a computer enthusiast forum I regular on.

If you need any advice or anything of the sort feel free to PM me and I can help or point you in the right direction, I'm sure there's someone from Indy who would be more than willing to help you build a rocking computer too! :)

don't worry about it, I feel kinda bad holding on to the package for so long
I have been monitoring AP everyday several times waiting for it to flip so just as soon as it does I will get it out to you!!!

[quote name='battousai11']did you want to do a trade?[/QUOTE]

No, but thank you, though. Plate is fetching $35+ on eBay, currently, and I could get about $80 for all the codes combined (not sure if you were interested in all the codes. You didn't specify). Not to mention, there is no shortage of these guides at my local Gamestop for $34.99 . You can't find these faceplates other than eBay right now.

If you are interested in the faceplate and one of the PSICOM codes, we could work something out though. Thanks for your interest. :)

i.html

Please CML for the following, thanks:
Pet Chocobo for Avatar DLC
(2) Square Product Registration Cards (came w/FFXIII 360 version)
Square Product Registration Card (came w/FFXIII PS3 version)

I want a copy of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Crime too! I only have the crappier version where they're Partners in Time. :*(

Free bump saetia ;D

[quote name='saetia']Hilarious, rofl-worthy typo fixed.[/QUOTE]

Totally reminds me of Robot Chicken when Mario and Luigi went to Vice City =P

Bump, your FFIX guide was shipped out today, DC Number in Spoiler:
APRIL FOOLS, ITS IN THE NEXT SPOILER :D
DC Number:420 46208 9102 1288 8230 0081 7070 18

Please CML:
iconxbox360.gif
Fable III - Channeler & Crystal Tattoo Set (Best Buy Exclusive)
iconxbox360.gif
Fable III - Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo Set (Amazon Exclusive)

how much you looking to get for this codes

Fable III - LE Content including "Hunter's Lodge Region & Wolf's Bane Quest"Fable III - LE Content including "Potions, Power Suits, Tattoos, Another Dog and More"Fable III - Channeler & Crystal Tattoo Set (Best Buy Exclusive)Fable III - Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo Set (Amazon Exclusive)Fable III - Village Maker Code Fable III - Exclusive Game Tattoo (Collector's Edition Strategy Guide)

bread's done
Back