H: Black Sigil Nintendo DS Brand new/Sealed W: $70 Paypal

if you want... but note that you better let the buyer know about it.

b/c if the value of the package is high, the buyer will get hit with a big tax.

Thanks a lot for explaining. Have another lowball and I'll buy something to show my appreciation for your helpfulness.

no problem... I am on CAG too much I think. lol

Probably won't be another lowball anytime soon (who knows), but thanks!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Got my game yesterday, thanks so much! Wish I could leave you marketplace feedback with this assed up system we got going here![/QUOTE]

They fixed it, you can now. Click on the feedback # in his title and then there's an "Add Feedback" link in the upper right.

Ok, I have 9 outstanding packages (including one being picked up) w/o payment. I am leaving for the Post Office now. If you have paid, your package is going out today. All others, if I receive payment sometime between today and Sun, your package will go out next week. Thanks.

2nd batch of packages just dropped off at Post Office. $262.00 shipping FTL. I am currently in the process of putting in confirmation numbers and leaving positive feedback for those that have paid, thank you. Also, thanks to the majority that covered fees or went w/amazon. That helped a lot.

To the 9 that still haven't paid, I will be sending invoice reminders via PM in the next few days.

saetia: Your inbox is full. Please clear it so I can send you your invoice.

Since you already have my paypal though, if you just want to go ahead and pay your total is $19.50.

Hair stuck to the case or what? Sorry. I have an old shedding dog. My sister did some of the packaging to help me out. If I would've packed it and saw it, I wouldn't have sent it. My fault. If you want to return it, I'll be more than glad to refund your money to make things right. I literally never even played that game. Don't know why I opened it in the first place.

Also, I wanna thank everyone who participated. Because of you, I was able to finally get my 3rd PS3 :D, again (that I plan to keep for a while this time) and Valkyria Chronicles.

Thanks again for the quick payments from most of you. The first person to pay, Dirt X, was awarded an Inferno Armor for being the first one to send payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything arrived blazing fast :hot: (though it helps that I'm the next state over ;)) Thanks!

Condition on everything was just fine. Makes me wish I bid on more!

Attn: All past lowball auction havers

Out of courtesy, which is the standard way to handle non-payers? How long before I can declare the transaction moot, and re-list their items? Thanks.

Just sent out more packages. If you have paid and/or your payment has cleared, your package was dropped off at PO today. Leaving feedback, now. All others, please pay as soon as you can. Thanks.

[quote name='mis0']My freaking package is still in transit. Boo-urns. :cold:[/QUOTE]

I shipped your package via Parcel Post (cheapest option which was $1.62 more than what you paid) for your package. PP takes 2-8 days and it shipped on the 4th and you live in Cali, right? I live in IN.

Sorry.:cry:

[quote name='saetia']Attn: All past lowball auction havers

Out of courtesy, which is the standard way to handle non-payers? How long before I can declare the transaction moot, and re-list their items? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

How many times have you tried contacting them? Have you seen that they've been online since you've sent PMs? Some people bid and forget, it happens.

I'm pretty sure that negative feedback can be left for non-payment, so I'd contact a mod if it's been too long.

[quote name='saetia']I shipped your package via Parcel Post (cheapest option which was $1.62 more than what you paid) for your package. PP takes 2-8 days and it shipped on the 4th and you live in Cali, right? I live in IN.

Sorry.:cry:[/QUOTE]

oOo. Thanks for the heads up. If you were gonna Parcel Post it.. might as well have Media Mailed it and saved yourself the extra $3-4 (since they deliver in the same amount of time). :cool:

[quote name='mis0']oOo. Thanks for the heads up. If you were gonna Parcel Post it.. might as well have Media Mailed it and saved yourself the extra $3-4 (since they deliver in the same amount of time). :cool:[/QUOTE]

Media mail wasn't an option. You had a controller. :)

[quote name='bvharris']How many times have you tried contacting them? Have you seen that they've been online since you've sent PMs? Some people bid and forget, it happens.

I'm pretty sure that negative feedback can be left for non-payment, so I'd contact a mod if it's been too long.[/QUOTE]

Thanks BV. I think the problems are solved. I got in contact w/everyone, finally.

[quote name='saetia']Media mail wasn't an option. You had a controller. :)[/QUOTE]

Amateur! I've shipped everything possible using the Medial Mail option. Just have to be very sneaky.. \\:D/

Or maybe you're just more honest than me.. :cold:

[quote name='mis0']Amateur! I've shipped everything possible using the Medial Mail option. Just have to be very sneaky.. \\:D/

Or maybe you're just more honest than me.. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Honest? To an extent. I heard that they are anal as fuck about Media Mail and what's allowed and what isn't. I was also under the impression they were so strict about MM that opening packages and checking contents was a standard practice. And to be perfectly honest, I have spent more time at the Post Office in the last week and a half than I have in the 30+ previous years of my life, so I am pretty much a noob when it comes to shipping stuff out.:lol:

I stopped using media mail, since they ripped open one of my packages, and deemed that it didn't qualify for media mail cause it has special packaging for the DVDs (it wasn't even games), and charged me almost $30 on top of the shipping I already paid. I was pissed, cause I ended up losing $40 on that sale after ebay/paypal/shipping cause of it.

[quote name='saetia']Honest? To an extent. I heard that they are anal as fuck about Media Mail and what's allowed and what isn't. I was also under the impression they were so strict about MM that opening packages and checking contents was a standard practice. And to be perfectly honest, I have spent more time at the Post Office in the last week and a half than I have in the 30+ previous years of my life, so I am pretty much a noob when it comes to shipping stuff out.:lol:[/QUOTE]

No, you're right to skip Media Mail. The last two items I bought online that shipped Media Mail were both opened by USPS on their way to me -- luckily, they both qualified for MM, so there was no problem.

For really large lots of games, Parcel Post or UPS might be good (or even Priority Flat Rate), but First Class is absolutely the best choice for single or even pairs of games. It costs only pennies more than MM (actually less if it's under 7 ounces) and arrives much faster. As long as the buyer is covering shipping costs, First Class is the way to go.

Still nothing...I also live in Cali...and on top of that my new iPhone had to update so I cant hack it...hopefully those games get here soon...to play my sad away.

Same explanation I gave to Mis0 pretty much applies to you. 2-8 days for Parcel Post. Sorry. $7.62 ($1.62 out of pocket) to ship to your Zip.

[quote name='mis0']My freaking package is still in transit. Boo-urns. :cold:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NOTTULYS']Still nothing...I also live in Cali...and on top of that my new iPhone had to update so I cant hack it...hopefully those games get here soon...to play my sad away.[/QUOTE]

They're showing up in Cali, now. :)

[quote name='buckythekat']Amazon still hasn't cleared? sheesh[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't get this. Everyone else that went through Amazon Payments, at the very latest, had their payments clear in 2 days. It still says "Initiated" for me.

Delivered 2 more packages today. DC numbers are listed and feedback has been left. Just 3 more left to ship so get your payment in so I can send out tomorrow instead of Monday. Thanks.

Also, I have left positive feedback for every person that has paid. If you get a chance, please return the favor. If you don't feel comfortable leaving feedback, please send me a PM to let me know if there were any problems w/our transaction so I can make it right. Thanks.

[quote name='NOTTULYS']Alright thanks....and I thought I covered those fees? or were they just the paypal fees?[/QUOTE]

Huh?

One package going out today w/only 2 people left to pay. :D

Also, I have noticed that there are still quite a few people that haven't left feedback. If you're on the East Coast and/or near where the big snowstorms have hit, please do not hold it against me that you have not got your package in a timely manner. I know I don't live near DC or anything, but the snow here has been pretty bad here as well. There has been school closings and other things that bad weather affects, albeit not on the same scope of the east coast/DC area mind you, but bad nonetheless. If you've not received your package it's not due to my lack of shipping it. It's due to weather being an asshole. I've been making trips to the PO daily.

Just throwing it out there, if this is what is determining your feedback decisions. Thanks.

[quote name='mis0']Looks like the package finally arrived in my actual town. Hopefully it arrives today!! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Well, that's something. ;)

Also, sent another package out today. I will not have transportation the beginning of next week, and I still have 1 package to send out. If you want it sent out before then, I need payment before the post office closes tomorrow. Thanks.

bread's done
Back