H: Black Sigil Nintendo DS Brand new/Sealed W: $70 Paypal

It's really just a joke on how expensive their computers are. If you are going custom, even better since you can probably afford the best parts now.
What are you building a nice PC to play/do?

[quote name='telepathy']It's really just a joke on how expensive their computers are. If you are going custom, even better since you can probably afford the best parts now.
What are you building a nice PC to play/do?[/QUOTE]

I am lookin' to futureproof for at least 5 years. Hah!

Nah, some MMOs here and there, D3, and SC2. Never really had the budget to be a PC gamer to be honest, so it'll all be kinda new to me. Play it by ear, probably.

And w/that, I am off to bed.

[quote name='saetia']Did you? Because I triple counted everything. Took me forever. I never did the grand total, though. What did it end up being?
[/QUOTE]

I have it at $2,278 before shipping. If that's not a record, it's gotta be close.

Wow.

[quote name='bvharris']I have it at $2,278 before shipping. If that's not a record, it's gotta be close.

Wow.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure no other lowball has done that before.

[quote name='saetia']I am lookin' to futureproof for at least 5 years. Hah!

Nah, some MMOs here and there, D3, and SC2. Never really had the budget to be a PC gamer to be honest, so it'll all be kinda new to me. Play it by ear, probably.

And w/that, I am off to bed.[/QUOTE]

I guess futureproofing is a good enough reasoning. & the funny thing is that blizzard games will usually play on fairly old computers fairly well. If you've seen the SCII beta requirements, they're actually quite reasonable.

my total should actually be 40.50 + ship. you added backseatdog's shenmue with my stuff

please pm the total and i'll get payment to you asap!

I didnt have a chance to catch this last night, but theres an error on mine. You have me listed twice. I believe my total is $16.50, but I would like you to verify before submitting payment.

Voltron $10 + Goldeneye Guide $2 + Shipping $4.50 = Total $16.50

[quote name='battousai11']my total should actually be 40.50 + ship. you added backseatdog's shenmue with my stuff

please pm the total and i'll get payment to you asap![/QUOTE]

Fixed.Very sorry, man.

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']So you will be accepting payments by amazon?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I will.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I didnt have a chance to catch this last night, but theres an error on mine. You have me listed twice. I believe my total is $16.50, but I would like you to verify before submitting payment.

Voltron $10 + Goldeneye Guide $2 + Shipping $4.50 = Total $16.50[/QUOTE]

Taken care of. Sorry 'bout that.

Just sent my payment VIA paypal. Any more questions you got my number if you need to get ahold of me, man. Or send me a PM on here.

Thanks again!

Ok, it is now a little after noon. If you have paid (the 10 of you), your package is currently being prepared to be sent out today. All items paid for after 12:20PM (current time) will be sent out tomorrow. Thanks!

Alienware isn't bad quality, just really, really, really overpriced. You end up paying $2,000 for a $1,000 PC. If you've got a nerd who will build it for a pizza, take him to task.

Also, money sent :)

Ok, the last 2 days have been rough. Having this lowball has given me a huge amount of respect for people who do these lowballs regularly! I have been non-stop at my PC. And the time I haven't been, I've been packing stuff up. I sent out all the packages I could before I had to leave to drop the stuff off at the PO. I spent way more than I thought I was going to need to. I decided to get delivery confirmation for everyone, no charge, so people felt a bit less uneasy.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, my rent is due today, I am unemployed, and I am broke. I have no money. All the shipping that I spent today was spent out of pocket since I do not have access to the Paypal and Amazon payments, yet. I also realized the "catch" when you go w/Amazon Payments, as far as the no fee thing goes. Instead of waiting 3 days like you do w/Paypal to transfer money, you have to wait 7 days w/Amazon. This means until I have access to these fund, I cannot send any more packages out because I don't have the money to do so. I regret saying earlier that I would be able tosend out packages tomorrow, but until I get some income, I cannot. I sincerely apologize but the next batch of packages will not go out until the payments are transferred to my account. The order in which I ship these out will be in the same order the payment was sent. A good guestimate would be around Thursday/Friday. Thanks for understanding and thanks again for making this lowball a huge success.

Agree with dinobot. Delivery confirmation is also only $0.19 as compared to the $0.80 offered at the USPS. Save some dough!

Thing is, I don't have a scale, so I have no idea how much something weighs and in order to print a shipping label, I need to know that.

Umm.. According to the DC# in the OP, my package is very much about to arrive somewhere nowhere close to where I live. Saetia, can you please look into this for me?

Edit: I checked leftwing's since I know he lives in MA, and it looks like you gave me his DC#.. Can you PM me the correct one?

Package arrived! That was some damned expedient shipping dude, well done. :D

Oh, and wow, you totally didn't even say that Disgaea 2 was sealed! Which is ironic since I was buying yours so I could sell MY sealed copy. :D Guess I have two now.

Also, every single game you sent me was pretty much flawless. You're the man, Saetia.

For anyone living in the US that has sent to Canada, can you tell me how customs declarations works? I packed up the items and everything and decided to fill out the form. It asks for Detailed Description of Contents. I have no problem putting this in, but it asks for weight and I don't have a scale. Can I fudge the numbers or is that a no-no?

I never understood why people who threw lowballs forbid International buyers. Now I totally know why. What a pain in the ass.

[quote name='bvharris']Package arrived! That was some damned expedient shipping dude, well done. :D

Oh, and wow, you totally didn't even say that Disgaea 2 was sealed! Which is ironic since I was buying yours so I could sell MY sealed copy. :D Guess I have two now.

Also, every single game you sent me was pretty much flawless. You're the man, Saetia.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear. Hmm, I could've sworn that I said it was sealed. Eh, oh well. Thanks for the feedback. :)

regards to international.

what u fill out impacts the buyer a lot (b/c of the tariff / import tax).

so it varies country by country. You can just search it. People often ask to write down the value of the items to avoid these tax.

as for the weight, the post office people can fill it for you.

Thanks for the quick reply, dino. What do you mean "you can just search it", though? I can search the cost? Thanks.

since the tax varies country by country, you'll have to google it for more detail about how much that tax is.

also, it is a crime to lie on these customs forms. I think max fine is $10,000. hope that helps.

Oh, wow.

So for the cost of these items, I put down what he paid for them through the lowball? Sorry if I am burdening you w/all these questions that don't affect you. I am just getting frustrated. I've been packaging these items for the last 2 days and trying to get everything done so I can send them all out tomorrow.

This is all I have left then I am done. Even the people that haven't even contacted me have their packages all ready to go.

bread's done
Back