H: Brand-New, Still-Sealed Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for the Playstation 4; Asking $45

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Yow, good luck man. The only thing I can find online even relating to this are all posts by you.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha! Thanks. Ditto here. I've searched about every term I can think of, and keep a close eye on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.

I know they're out there, though, and who knows if there's even someone on this forum that might have them? :)

"Wings - they're a freaking bear with wings (usually). Wings make everything better. For proof, look no further than tampons. Taboo, unmentioned, and then - BAM! - wings, and they're all over TV. Wings make everything better." just got in trouble at working for laughing to loud at this lol

I use to have Beyond the Beyond. It sucked so unloaded it. $19.99 at Estarlandhttp://www.estarland.com/Playstation.cat.RPG.product.6200.html

I have tomb raider definitive edition, what's your offer?
I don't suppose you've Angry Birds Star Wars or Lego Marvel Superheroes too, do you? I'd gladly package both of Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts for Tomb Raider, but I'd like to get a little more back. Ideally one of those two games. Maybe I'd even chip in a little bit of $$ in that case.

Alternatively, are there titles for other systems that you're interested in?

I have tomb raider definitive edition, what's your offer?
You know, I may be asking too much; I don't know.

I've got Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4 for the PS4, and I want your copy of Tomb Raider Definitive for the PS4. What do you think is fair?

Let me know. I hope we can work something out.

bread's done
Back