H: Brand-New, Still-Sealed Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for the Playstation 4; Asking $45

[quote name='bvharris']Congrats. :D Glad I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, BV. Honestly, I had three parties interested before it went, and I had to send out two messages denying folks, which I felt bad about. :|

Final Fantasy II (complete, EXCELLENT shape) - $30
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (complete, minus map, EXCELLENT condition) - $26
Super Metroid (cart only, EXCELLENT condition) - $15
Super Nintendo Console (with AV, AC, 1 Controller, EXCELLENT condition) - $25

best you could do on those shipped?

[quote name='rockfnbttm']
best you could do on those shipped?[/QUOTE]

FYI, those prices are pre-shipping, according to his note in the OP.

I actually traded away Batman but forgot to delist it. Also, I still haven't had a chance to play Valkyria Chronicles and would like to before I trade it. Sorry about that, but I'll definitely let you know if you're still interested once I finish. :)

Hey moogle,

Might wanna clear out your PM box....

Hello,

I am interested iin buying...

Super Nintendo Console (with generic AV, 1 Controller, GREAT condition) - $15

2x Super Nintendo Controller (original Nintendo ones) - $4

Please let me know how much with shipping you would need paypaled to you and I can pay right away. Zip is 54911

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']It is missing the manual, but it's black label, in great shape, and yeah. I don't get it. Thanks for the props, though![/QUOTE]

Might be one of those games that everyone who wants to own it already does. I know that's why I haven't bit. :D

Tempted by Ogre Battle though, not gonna lie.

[quote name='bvharris']Might be one of those games that everyone who wants to own it already does. I know that's why I haven't bit. :D

Tempted by Ogre Battle though, not gonna lie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I dropped the price on it. The label's far from perfect, but still in good shape, and all there.

The only thing is, I've got one person ahead of you who is waiting for a quote on shipping.... I'll keep you posted. :)

bread's done
Back