H: Brand-New, Still-Sealed Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for the Playstation 4; Asking $45

[quote name='bvharris']Sounds good.

Hey, this isn't your last copy of FFIII you're parting with, is it? :cry:[/QUOTE]

BV, definitely not! After hunting it down in the past week or so, I ended up with two! I'm actually not even super-pumped about selling the second one, but since it's for contributions to Earthbound and I'll still have a copy, it's gonna have to happen.

[quote name='bvharris']Damn. I really want it, but that's a lot for me right now. You wouldn't trade it, would you?[/QUOTE]

BV,

I honestly need to get PayPal. I'd really like to be able to work with you in trade, but I've spent a lot lately, and need to recoup a bit. :)

Do you think my asking price is fair, considering the blemishes?

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']BV,

I honestly need to get PayPal. I'd really like to be able to work with you in trade, but I've spent a lot lately, and need to recoup a bit. :)

Do you think my asking price is fair, considering the blemishes?[/QUOTE]

It's not unreasonable, they can go for around that on ebay, but I doubt you're going to get $75 on CAG, though it's possible.

I hear you on needing the money though, that's why I'm having a lowball. :D

[quote name='bvharris']It's not unreasonable, they can go for around that on ebay, but I doubt you're going to get $75 on CAG, though it's possible.

I hear you on needing the money though, that's why I'm having a lowball. :D[/QUOTE]

BV, makes total sense. I can see where the not-so-cheap nature of it does present a problem, but I'm afraid it's how I have to be right now.

I don't think I've seen too many available copies on here, either (of course, I haven't really been around that long).

[quote name='battousai11']how oh how did you get another copy of earthbound? that's just crazy[/QUOTE]

All together I've owned 5 copies (including my complete boxed one I own). Naturally the other 4 were resold. I purchased 3 of those on seperate occasions for $5 each. :D

Hey, did you know this is the same thread as the one that I got FF3 in? ^ ^
Anywho, if you still have Earthbound I'd definitely be interested in it. Same with Lufia 1.
And this time we won't even have to play paypal tag!
Send me a PM and we'll sort it out.

[quote name='battousai11']how oh how did you get another copy of earthbound? that's just crazy[/QUOTE]

I got a pretty good deal, to be honest. I figured I'd use it to fund my SNES endeavors. :)

However, not on the level that ZxT got! That's crazy (and awesome)!

[quote name='daisil']Hey, did you know this is the same thread as the one that I got FF3 in? ^ ^
Anywho, if you still have Earthbound I'd definitely be interested in it. Same with Lufia 1.
And this time we won't even have to play paypal tag!
Send me a PM and we'll sort it out.[/QUOTE]

Daisil, you've got feedback and a pm about Earthbound and Lufia! :)

bread's done
Back