H: Brand-New, Still-Sealed Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for the Playstation 4; Asking $45

Killer, didn't I send you pictures of MM? I could swear that I did and didn't hear back. I actually wondered!

If you didn't get the message, I'm very sorry. :(

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Killer, didn't I send you pictures of MM? I could swear that I did and didn't hear back. I actually wondered!

If you didn't get the message, I'm very sorry. :([/QUOTE]

You sent a message saying that you were uploading them, but that was the only message I received.

...It's all good. I have too many Mega Man games anyway (almost all of them), I just never actually owned the original NES version.

It wasn't anything major. I was kind of interested in the Saturn games, but those went way too fast. I might want Nightmare Creatures 2 and the boxed Super Mario 3 though. Does NC2 include the disc and manual, or is it JUST the manual? How does the SMB3 cart look condition-wise?

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Prices reduced! I need to clear things out so that I can buy more! Help me![/QUOTE]

An all-too-familiar tale. :D

Your package is shipping this morning. I threw a little something extra in there which I think you'll appreciate. ;)

i got arkham asylum for ps3...was interested in some of ur ds games...u sure theres no way i can get some stuff from ur collection? =/

bread's done
Back