H: Brand-New, Still-Sealed Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for the Playstation 4; Asking $45

I have an extra FFIII on SNES I might be willing to part with. It's cart-only in a custom printed case. Didn't see anything specific in your list, but I might be willing to sell it. PM me an offer?

Also, I saw your question about deadbodyman's pixel art. I can personally vouch for it, having bought a bunch of it from him. It's very cool.

[quote name='bvharris']I have an extra FFIII on SNES I might be willing to part with. It's cart-only in a custom printed case. Didn't see anything specific in your list, but I might be willing to sell it. PM me an offer?

Also, I saw your question about deadbodyman's pixel art. I can personally vouch for it, having bought a bunch of it from him. It's very cool.[/QUOTE]

BV, cool, thanks, I'll PM you.

Good to know about Deadbodyman's art, too. I reckon I'll have to pick up the moogle (and maybe more of the FF stuff) if/when we have some other sort of deal. :)

BTW, sorry that I kind of trailed off in conversation yesterday, Deadbodyman (damn, can I just say DBM?). I got all zoned in on the talk about FFCC moogles. :D

Hey, checked your list, and as of now, didn't catch anything. I'd be happy to check again if you update, though.

As for selling it, I prefer to not deal in cash (especially because I dont have paypal).

Yamato, no problem at all. Thanks for checking my list and letting me know!

Battousai, in fairness to BV, I'm actually discussing the purchase of FF III from him, but you've got a pm, as I'd like to see where you're at and what you're looking for in return for them. I'd certainly be interested, as cart-only isn't a problem for me in this case.

Major success yesterday. I've got two deals that are potentially in the works, with a third person I need to get back to. Freaking awesome! Thank you to everyone who responded, and I'm sorry to those I was unable to work something out with.

Now, I'm wondering if I can find a trade partner to bring in one of my non-moogle wants: a Dragon Quest V Strategy Guide.

Let's hear it!

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Major success yesterday. I've got two deals that are potentially in the works, with a third person I need to get back to. Freaking awesome! Thank you to everyone who responded, and I'm sorry to those I was unable to work something out with.

Now, I'm wondering if I can find a trade partner to bring in one of my non-moogle wants: a Dragon Quest V Strategy Guide.

Let's hear it![/QUOTE]

I actually saw a DQ5 guide at a local video game shop about a week ago for $9, I can pick it up and send it to you if you can cover my shipping costs.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I actually saw a DQ5 guide at a local video game shop about a week ago for $9, I can pick it up and send it to you if you can cover my shipping costs.[/QUOTE]

DBM, that's really nice of you! I've got one person I'm waiting to hear back from on a trade offer. If I don't hear from them today, I'll take you up on that for sure, and use the opportunity to get that moogle off of you!

I'll keep you posted. Thanks again!

So, I've added some Nintendo and Sega Genesis games at the bottom of the OP. I'm trying to sell these for a friend, but am still willing to trade for stuff I like (in which case I'll pay my friend, instead).

Please give them a look-see!

Geez louise. I've got Secret of Mana set to be purchased, so I don't need that anymore. How about all of you just gander at the swell (or in some cases less-than-swell)) array of Nintendo and Sega Genesis games recently made available on the front page?

Updated again! Now I'm looking for a copy of Super Mario RPG. Cart-only is fine. :)

If you do have one, but don't see anything, that doesn't mean a PM would hurt. I might still be able to pull something off. :)

Well, I may have SMRPG. Now I'd really like to part with these games of my friend's, so if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. Let's work something out.

bump.

Also, I just re-purchased a Genesis. I don't have a ton of shelf space right now, but if you still have your game lot in a month or two (once I shift back into regular trading mode) I might take a look at it.

[quote name='bvharris']bump.

Also, I just re-purchased a Genesis. I don't have a ton of shelf space right now, but if you still have your game lot in a month or two (once I shift back into regular trading mode) I might take a look at it.[/QUOTE]

BV, fair enough. I'd also be willing to trade it, in which case I'd just pay the amount to my friend myself. :)

If you feel like offering anything in that direction, you're more than welcome.

Also, just saw your note on needing money to buy Earthbound.

I have most of your haves (unsurprising given our similar tastes in games) but I'd take Yoshi's Island DS off your hands if you give me a good price. ;) Shoot me a PM.

did you get a cart only or did you splurge and get a complete boxed version with the guide?

god it was seriously an amazing game. Not as good as Chrono Trigger or FF VI but right up there. :)

[quote name='bvharris']Out of curiosity, how much for the 3 Sonic games on Genesis?[/QUOTE]

BV, let me get these out tomorrow morning, and I'll get back to you then, before I ship Yoshi's Island out (just in case you end up taking them). Sorry for the delay!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']did you get a cart only or did you splurge and get a complete boxed version with the guide?

god it was seriously an amazing game. Not as good as Chrono Trigger or FF VI but right up there. :)[/QUOTE]

Just the cart, but it's in tip-top shape. :) Going crazy for the box and all of that was too much, considering I've never played the game. :)

If it holds a candle to those two games you're mentioning, though, maybe it'll eventually happen. :D

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']BV, let me get these out tomorrow morning, and I'll get back to you then, before I ship Yoshi's Island out (just in case you end up taking them). Sorry for the delay![/QUOTE]

Sounds good.

Hey, this isn't your last copy of FFIII you're parting with, is it? :cry:

bread's done
Back