33. Ridiata Stories brady games guide* $4
34. Suikoden Tactics brady games guide $4
35. The Art of Soul Calibur II $2
39. Star Ocean: The last hope Brady Games guide $6

3. Star Ocean: The Last hope $17
4. Infinte Undiscovery (SEALED) $10
21. Dragon Quest 8 - non GH with FF 12 demo (w/ Outer Box) $5
27. Ridiata Stories $5

hey FlipSide, is there any flexibility on the Canadian shipping option? It seems Priority Mail is much more expensive than standard First Class, and the tracking doesn't really follow through to Canada anyways, so you're paying a boatload extra more for just a faster shipping time.

[quote name='bvharris']fuck[/QUOTE]

haha! I wonder what the "if only I didn't do this, so I could have posted faster..." thoughts going through your mind are

[quote name='FlipSide']auction over - no more bids accepted[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. No way. Was gonna outbid the guy who took Star Ocean and Infinite Undiscovery from me. DAMN!

I'm going to hunt down whatever jackass was responsible for the hour of traffic I just sat in. I ran in the door, had time to look through where I was outbid and in the time I was typing the post the auction ends. Just my luck.

[quote name='token2k6']haha! I wonder what the "if only I didn't do this, so I could have posted faster..." thoughts going through your mind are[/QUOTE]

See my above post. I LITERALLY ran from my car into the house. The only way I could have beat it is if I had run red lights. And I was winning those items the whole auction. fucking sick.

I know the random endtime is to avoid sniping, but being on this end of it is unbelievably frustrating.

This lowball definitely didn't have all that last-minute bidding that I've seen in other lowballs; I guess to FlipSide the chore of going through $50 last minute bids isn't worth the extra cash.

[quote name='game_fanatic']This lowball definitely didn't have all that last-minute bidding that I've seen in other lowballs; I guess to FlipSide the chore of going through $50 last minute bids isn't worth the extra cash.[/QUOTE]

Though I hate lowball snipers. I like knowing when an auction is ending just so I can snipe them right back. :cold:

[quote name='mis0']Though I hate lowball snipers. I like knowing when an auction is ending just so I can snipe them right back. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, except it also hurts those of us who were in on items the whole time and rushed home to defend our bids only to miss it by about 2 seconds. :D

[quote name='game_fanatic']This lowball definitely didn't have all that last-minute bidding that I've seen in other lowballs; I guess to FlipSide the chore of going through $50 last minute bids isn't worth the extra cash.[/QUOTE]

Its fine :) I wanted it to end at this time from the 1st place..

Damn bvharris and me probably pressed the "post" button at the same time, mine just posted 1st.. I mean just look at the time posted 7:05pm (CST)

[quote name='FlipSide']Its fine :) I wanted it to end at this time from the 1st place..

Damn bvharris and me probably pressed the "post" button at the same time, mine just posted 1st.. I mean just look at the time posted 7:05pm (CST)[/QUOTE]

Considering my post took longer to type since I was bidding, probably.

If you want to open it back up I won't complain, haha.

FlipSide actually did this lowball right. Many of the items were indeed lowballed. Haha.

I know how some lowball holders keep bidding open just to get a few extra dollars and the auction actually ends up being anything but a lowball. I hate it when that happens so it's cool that FlipSide ended it so randomly.

[quote name='bvharris']7. Ninja Gaiden 2 w/ Slip cover (sealed) - $7.50

10. Halo - $3.00
11. Halo 2 - $9.00

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - $10.50[/QUOTE]

holy crap, that was close, almost lost ninja gaiden 2 for 50 cents lol.

[quote name='backseatdog']holy crap, that was close, almost lost ninja gaiden 2 for 50 cents lol.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I had several more bids in the works too, I was just trying to get one in. I lost out on about 5 games I would have gone higher on. Thems the breaks.

[quote name='game_fanatic']hey FlipSide, is there any flexibility on the Canadian shipping option? It seems Priority Mail is much more expensive than standard First Class, and the tracking doesn't really follow through to Canada anyways, so you're paying a boatload extra more for just a faster shipping time.[/QUOTE]

Figured I'd quote this point just in case you missed it, FlipSide! I'm actually really pumped about this lowball (snagging a good Transformers game and Star Ocean (PS2) for $7 total is amazing!)

[quote name='mis0']FlipSide actually did this lowball right. Many of the items were indeed lowballed. Haha.

I know how some lowball holders keep bidding open just to get a few extra dollars and the auction actually ends up being anything but a lowball. I hate it when that happens so it's cool that FlipSide ended it so randomly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah definitely; he posted a general time (between 6pm and 11:59pm) and left it at that; no "ending around 9pm" or "ending in about 30 minutes!" posts that start the flurry of sniping!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Yeah definitely; he posted a general time (between 6pm and 11:59pm) and left it at that; no "ending around 9pm" or "ending in about 30 minutes!" posts that start the flurry of sniping![/QUOTE]

Despite the fact that I was the unfortunate victim of this strategy this time (and how), I agree with you. Great lowball.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Yeah definitely; he posted a general time (between 6pm and 11:59pm) and left it at that; no "ending around 9pm" or "ending in about 30 minutes!" posts that start the flurry of sniping![/QUOTE]

I think I may wait til the last second on my auction now...only makes more sense, right?

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']fucking Banjora stole my Tales of Symphonia! I'd put anthrax in your package if I didn't send it out already! Seriously, cause thrash metal rules![/QUOTE]

I believe you mean MY Tales of Symphonia. He just successfully stole it from you after you stole it from me. And when I wasn't even here to defend myself. THIEVES IN THE NIGHT! :D

Hey, at least I got that sealed Suikoden Tactics! :lol:

Ya I am really sorry about that handsome, I really didn't mean to snipe you. Well not that I can really snipe when we had a six hour window but still. To be honest I hadn't even noticed Tales on there and so cheap till you made your bid.

[quote name='Banjora']Ya I am really sorry about that handsome, I really didn't mean to snipe you. Well not that I can really snipe when we had a six hour window but still. To be honest I hadn't even noticed Tales on there and so cheap till you made your bid.[/QUOTE]

HULK SMASH :D

I'm going to go drink heavily...

[quote name='bvharris']HULK SMASH :D

I'm going to go drink heavily...[/QUOTE]

I've already commenced the heavy drinking...unfortunately Steelback Draught isn't my #1 in the world right now...I think she's gone skunk on me...but I shan't waste a drop! :beer:

:puke:

bread's done
Back