11.Halo 2 Limited Edition (Steelbook) - $7.00

13. Metroid Prime - $1.00
14. Metroid Prime 2 - $1.00

[quote name='bvharris']
7. Ninja Gaiden 2 w/ Slip cover (sealed)- $4.00
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='token2k6']Ninja Gaiden 2 w/ Slip cover (sealed) $4
[/QUOTE]

I suppose I could be a jerk and let you think you have the high bid, but that doesn't seem like it's in the spirit of honest competition. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I suppose I could be a jerk and let you think you have the high bid, but that doesn't seem like it's in the spirit of honest competition. :D[/QUOTE]

OMG! sorry man, didn't think to look through posts, just going off the first page, my bad, gotta get better at these lowballs I guess.

[quote name='token2k6']OMG! sorry man, didn't think to look through posts, just going off the first page, my bad, gotta get better at these lowballs I guess.[/QUOTE]

No worries, I wasn't bothered. Just thought I'd do you a solid, if you want to outbid me go ahead.

Gears of War II Limited Edition (add $1 to normal shipping cost) -- no codes but everything else is there -- $14
Star Ocean: The Last hope $12
Pure *SEALED* $8
Star Ocean: Till the end of time guide* $2
Ridiata Stories brady games guide* $2
Suikoden Tactics brady games guide $2
Star Ocean: The last hope Brady Games guide $4

[quote name='Revenantae']Gears of War II Limited Edition (add $1 to normal shipping cost) -- no codes but everything else is there -- $14
Star Ocean: The Last hope $12
Pure *SEALED* $8
Star Ocean: Till the end of time guide* $2
Ridiata Stories brady games guide* $2
Suikoden Tactics brady games guide $2
Star Ocean: The last hope Brady Games guide $4[/QUOTE]

You might want to check out the thread, several of these prices have already been topped.

[quote name='bvharris']You might want to check out the thread, several of these prices have already been topped.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. The post right above yours (mine) has The Last Hope at $13. :D

[quote name='Mizzou75']11.Halo 2 Limited Edition (Steelbook) - $2
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='momotenshi']street figher anthology -$1
metroid prime -$1
metroid prime 2 -$1[/QUOTE]

The OP hasn't been updated, which I think means it's incumbent upon you to check to see if your bids are high enough.

30. Star Ocean: Till the end of time guide* - $3
33. Ridiata Stories brady games guide* -$3
34. Suikoden Tactics brady games guide - $3
39. Star Ocean: The last hope Brady Games guide * - $5.50

Ninja Gaiden 2 w/ Slip cover (sealed) - $4.50
Mega Man Anniversary Collection - $3.00

gotta check the guides collection when I get home (then to make a guide spreadsheet!!)

Bids updated, this will be my final Bid update :) before I close the lowball so read every post/bid after this to make sure you are bidding higher than the previous bid..gudluck!

[quote name='FlipSide']Bids updated, this will be my final Bid update :) before I close the lowball so read every post/bid after this to make sure you are bidding higher than the previous bid..gudluck![/QUOTE]

I don't suppose you want to narrow the closing window down for us a little? :D

[quote name='bvharris']I don't suppose you want to narrow the closing window down for us a little? :D[/QUOTE]

sooner than u think :D

[quote name='FlipSide']sooner than u think :D[/QUOTE]

Not before 7pm eastern though, right? Got to get home after company softball to defend against any interlopers on my bids. :D

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Hell yes, bump for a guy selling Panzer Dragoon Orta. That and Shenmue 2 is all you'll ever need on the Xbox,[/QUOTE]

Shhhh!!!! ;)

[quote name='Vulgarism']26. Suikoden Tactics (Sealed) - $2.50[/QUOTE]

I was actually hoping someone would outbid me on this one. I realized that if my girlfriend saw this big box of games arrive and then saw me put Suikoden Tactics (Sealed) on the shelf next to Suikoden Tactics (mint) she would probably start throwing my clothes out onto the sidewalk.

[quote name='bvharris']I was actually hoping someone would outbid me on this one. I realized that if my girlfriend saw this big box of games arrive and then saw me put Suikoden Tactics (Sealed) on the shelf next to Suikoden Tactics (mint) she would probably start throwing my clothes out onto the sidewalk.[/QUOTE]

HA, women.

Tell her you NEED two copies in case one breaks.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']HA, women.

Tell her you NEED two copies in case one breaks.[/QUOTE]

26. Suikoden Tactics (Sealed) - $3.00

[quote name='bvharris']26. Suikoden Tactics (Sealed) - $3.00[/QUOTE]

I see it didn't take you much convincing to re-bid on the item. LOL.

bread's done
Back