H:MK Vita, Gears 3, Oblivion steelbook, Skyrim W:HD collections, Uncharted Vita

[quote name='iHaVEnOmMrS']Awww I wish I wouldo bidder on Gears 1 LE sooner- I forgot this lowball ended today[/QUOTE]

Early bird catches the worm. I needed at least one triumph.

[quote name='iHaVEnOmMrS']Grrr the iPhone theme won't let me edit my post... Haha @ it major spelling issues. Congratz lol want to sell it to me for $12? :p[/QUOTE]

Nope. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I believe you mean MY Tales of Symphonia. He just successfully stole it from you after you stole it from me. And when I wasn't even here to defend myself. THIEVES IN THE NIGHT! :D

Hey, at least I got that sealed Suikoden Tactics! :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you're out loads of personal items when your ladyfriend finds out you have TWO copies of Suikoden Tactics, I'll take it off your hands so you won't ruin your relationship ;)

[quote name='Vulgarism']If you're out loads of personal items when your ladyfriend finds out you have TWO copies of Suikoden Tactics, I'll take it off your hands so you won't ruin your relationship ;)[/QUOTE]

You got it. :D

Final tally has been posted, Invoice will be sent thru PM within the next 8 hours!

I do hope my games find a good home!

Alright bvharris is invoice will be the 1st :)

EDIT : ALL INVOICES SENT!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlipSide']Final tally has been posted, Invoice will be sent thru PM within the next 8 hours!

I do hope my games find a good home!

Alright bvharris is invoice will be the 1st :)

EDIT : ALL INVOICES SENT![/QUOTE]

payment sent!!!!!

Payment sent, though you already know that.

That's a pretty cool thing you're doing with the winnings. If you have any family back there, hope they're safe and alright. A shitload of my friends are Filipino and they've been talking a lot about it. Didn't know it was this severe though. :cold:

[quote name='mis0']Payment sent, though you already know that.

That's a pretty cool thing you're doing with the winnings. If you have any family back there, hope they're safe and alright. A shitload of my friends are Filipino and they've been talking a lot about it. Didn't know it was this severe though. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Didn't know it was severe till I started looking at pictures and videos, its one of the worst flood in 40 yrs. I lived there for 16 yrs and have my share of big floods, I lived without electricity for 1 month due to a nasty typhoon where the water went upto 5 feet.. this recent one was going over 2-story houses, sweeping cars like they were toys..

Anyway I send PMs to 3 people as I dont have their Address anywhere..(in PMs or in Paypal), still waiting for 2 payments but everything else is fine. Smaller packages will be going out first just FYI, but don't worry it just means I want the bigger packages to be well packed!

My items arrived today. Suikoden Tactics wasn't actually sealed, but no biggie, I was going to open it anyway, and it's mint.

Thanks again for the great items!

bread's done
Back