H:MK Vita, Gears 3, Oblivion steelbook, Skyrim W:HD collections, Uncharted Vita

Would you be willing to trade the white PSP for a Nintendo DS Lite (white) still in box, Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connector still in box, New Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario 64 DS, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Resident Evil: Deadly Silence, and a Mario case for the DS. Let me know? If anyone would be willing to trade me a PSP for my DS Lite stuff just let me know, but I really want the white PSP.

[quote name='a7xrocker24']Would you be willing to trade the white PSP for a Nintendo DS Lite (white) still in box, Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connector still in box, New Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario 64 DS, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Resident Evil: Deadly Silence, and a Mario case for the DS. Let me know? If anyone would be willing to trade me a PSP for my DS Lite stuff just let me know, but I really want the white PSP.[/QUOTE]

no I already got a dS lite

Interested in GunGrave if you still have it. CML for anything, if not PM me otherwise, still interested.

Is it the first or second one: Overdose?

[quote name='Dark Zero']Interested in GunGrave if you still have it. CML for anything, if not PM me otherwise, still interested.

Is it the first or second one: Overdose?[/QUOTE]

Its the first one, you dont seem to have anything I want.. unless your PS2 list are not Demo discs

cml 4 these

Lunar SSSC Complete with Map, Leather Manual and Collectors Box - $45
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue w/ Sountrack (no Collectors Box and Leather Manual) - $35
Star Ocean 2 - $35

[quote name='Dazz']cml 4 these

Lunar SSSC Complete with Map, Leather Manual and Collectors Box - $45
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue w/ Sountrack (no Collectors Box and Leather Manual) - $35
Star Ocean 2 - $35[/QUOTE]

didnt see anything..

nightly bump

I have Fire Emblem PoR - new/sealed. Would trade for your Stella Deus or 1 of your DS games if interested. Also would sell $20 shipped if you want to buy. Or check my list also maybe something interests you there instead/also.

If anything there sounds interesting, please send me a message. Thanks.

bread's done
Back