[H] PAYPAL [W] Blu Rays and VUDU/UV Codes

Oh! How awesome, so I presume that both discs would come with the trade, if that were to happen?

And the disc will still work for me right? Because I don't want to be like awesome I got some DLC, and then pop in the disc, and then see "Sorry this DLC has already been transfered to a console" message of some sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Oh! How awesome, so I presume that both discs would come with the trade, if that were to happen?

And the disc will still work for me right? Because I don't want to be like awesome I got some DLC, and then pop in the disc, and then see "Sorry this DLC has already been transfered to a console" message of some sort.[/quote]

correct, its like new, everything works, and the content is an install from the disc so you do not have a code or a purchased transfer like the marketplace extras you can download.

I have a mint condition copy of Halo Wars (standard edition, NTSC). Looking for $50 shipped via USPS First Class OBO. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='jeffpm']Fable II For L4D? PM me and let me know.[/quote]

replied to all. and no thanks, i've beat Fable 2, just looking to add it to the collection for replay in teh future but not a huge want.

bread's done
Back