[H] PAYPAL [W] Blu Rays and VUDU/UV Codes

[quote name='King Royalty']how much for these?

:360: Conan
:360: Gun
:360: Incredible Hulk
:360: Iron Man[/QUOTE]

thos are on my wants list and not for sale. BUMP!

hey man, I PM'ed you back, but after going on PayPal...it won't let me send money to the email you gave me, it says it isn't valid. Is there another email you'd like me to send it to?

this is what i entered: [email protected]

Hey, maybe you should put up the whole conversation, and let people decide for themselves. If you're so mature (and I use the term very lightly) then you'd realize that that's the only fair way to deal with it.

Oh, I forgot that that would take the ball out of your court, so you definately wouldn't do something like that.

added full conversation for others to enjoy,. now, please observe the proper posting rules and do not threadcrap on others if you do not plan to initiate or respond to a trade.. you know, like the mods did in your thread.. you should be aware of the rules, but apparently they or others do not pertain to you here. thanks for the free bump though!!

Look, I don't want to get into a fight over this. I'll be perfectly honest, I forgot to send. I was a little embarased, so I tried to cover it up. I procrastinate a lot, and tend to forget. I am sorry for that. However, I do think that we both went about resolving it in a bad way. I see what you were saying, but I also think that you can see my. And yes, I was a little dramatic because I had just had a long day. Once again, sorry. I hope we can start over, or at least just get over the harsh feelings. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sorry, looks like my Sgt. Johnson from Best Buy ended up coming through today after all. Thanks for the offer, though.

Hey, just wanted to ask if you read the one post I left. Hopefully it cleared up any negativity we had towards each other.

Consider this a friendly bump.

Alright, thanks. I felt kind of bad after the whole deal.

Hey, was wondering if you maybe wanted to go for some vidmasters today. We could get two other guys and finish 'em. I only have Deja Vu and Endure to go! You game?

Got a 1600 MS Points Cards for $17 through paypal or comparable amazon $$.

obviously i will send first pm me if interested.

bread's done
Back