[H] PAYPAL [W] Blu Rays and VUDU/UV Codes

Are you sure 0102 is a cd error? My search turns up something completely different, and possibly more difficult to fix.

well i originally got an E74, then rebooted to E79, after a while i rebooted with the 3 red, did the secondary error code diagnostic of 0102, looked up the codes which stated digital backbone - or general hardware failure. the drive had been making noise for about a week. so i checked the HDD, PSU, and all my cables plugged in and out to no avail. I called MS and gave them the info and she said the drive failing on reading media and with it red ringing with no other signs, that it was most likely the problem. i also cleared all posible corrupt updates.. so i cannot say 100% if that is what it is, but that is where the info and MS infinite wisdom sends me.

MS FIXING FOR REE SO ALL IS WEL KEEPING THE UNIT

Last edited by a moderator:
I have new sealed gears of war, maybe we can work something out for your l4d/ red fraction/ sacred 2

if my trade doesnt work out with another person, you'll be number 2 on my list

let me know what you think

I've never partipated in a trade on CAG before but I've already thoroughly played the shit out of Prototype and would love to sell you my copy. How do we go about this business?

bread's done
Back