H: Switch Games, DS, Seven Pirates H, Pokemon, Monster Hunter W: Switch Games

im all over that trade
Couldnt get into playing it, i say it complete on Goozex and thought i would try it
Let me know when our done and PM me so we can talk trade

Didn't see anything.
May put it on hold as I wanna play the Zombie DLC

Also got the new Final Fantasy. It's fun but gotta level up a lot.
How's Disgaea?
Thx a bunch

Trust me when I say that you want to Fable 3 to get a price drop as it is not all that.
It's an okay game but not worth $60. The ending is butt and if you don't play it right you can get f'ed over in the end post-game. I was so pissed.

And the second playthrough just seems boring as heck.
Wait till it falls in price.

Hey there, thanks for checking out my list. I am very interested in your copy of IS, as long as its complete and mint, and also the US version. I would be willing to trade my sealed FFXIII straight up for it if condition is as above. Shoot me a PM, I cleared my box. How embarrassing, lol.

poke platinum
layton
fable

are they all complete?

red dead has the disc and case, no manual. disc has scratches too. plays fine(i got this copy early and i ended up getting another copy still sealed on PS3).

Didn't see anything. Do you have any other Xbox 360 games you'd part with? I have a couple that aren't on my want list that I am looking for such as L4D2 and ACII.

I'd like to get a good deal of paypal as part of the deal(not necessarily all of it though) so I can buy a set of X41s off Craigslist.

bread's done
Back