H: Switch Games, DS, Seven Pirates H, Pokemon, Monster Hunter W: Switch Games

have a psp 2000 with 2gig memory card, usb cords for pc, and one game on mem card , syphon filter logans shadow. also a hard case. looking to sell for a about 100, interested?

Thank you for the offer. It's a great price and in my preferred budget range for the PSP, but I'm going to have to hold off buying one right now due to Christmas spending.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anything in my list for 999? Please post in my list or PM to respond. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry, nothing of interest. Here's a free bump, though!

[quote name='utopianmachine']Thank you for the offer. It's a great price and in my preferred budget range for the PSP, but I'm going to have to hold off buying one right now due to Christmas spending.[/QUOTE]

ok when do you think you could buy it?

hey i didn't see anything on your list. i only have a 360 that i play. maybe paypal? or cc if you want? make me an offer. i'm also looking for a gba sp if you have one laying around lol.

wanted to know if you wanted to trade as i have fossil fighters with guide. if you dont wanna trade i was gonna add it to the group lowball coming up

Happy New Year!

And I just ordered Majin from Amazon so I may need a little time with that before trading it off. But Final Fantasy 13 I could trade. I'd be interested in Pokemon Soul Silver if we could maybe work something out for that.

ur title had me think u had the new lego star wars 3
i was like WTF i want it

what would u trade for the Lego star wars or pokemon Soulsilver

thx a bunch

ps some of my ds games are in the Lowball quest 5 including Fossil Fighters with guide

so how is master of the monster lair
is it any good

so did u pre-order the 3ds and what games do u wanna get?
i pre-ordered mine on Amazon
also what version of pokemon are u getting?

if i get a new job by then i wanna get both but may just get white cause ill have to buy one of the guides that go with it.

I dont know what game ill get at launch, maybe Zelda if its out.
Not into nintendogs so we will see.

i just happen to look at your post and i have to stop
I just bought Nostalgia for $12 shipped and almost bought Monster Rancher.

Reminds me of the game on the iPod Nano where it made monster based on a song in your iTunes library. Loved it.
May get this after i buy a psp

let me know what you think of DQ9, i loved it
may buy another just to play differently now that i know what i know. GameFAQs helps a lot.

Sorry I didn't see anything for Drawn to Life. I'll keep an eye.

Edit: Actually I just took a second look and saw the Mario statue. Is this the one with just Mario or the one with Mario, Peach, Bowser, etc?

let me know when u get more ds games
maybe we can work out a trade

i have a psp that i traded for Dragon Quest but dont know if it works yet

yes dragon quest 4 but it doesn't work
and I've spent like $60 on games and accessories

just bought Monster Rancher DS on Amazon.
$16 with Prime i just couldn't say no
And some other cheap ds games on Amazon used.

have u checked amazon
its now $14.45 it got cheaper
I have Prime right now which gives me free 2 day shipping
If you want i could buy it for you and you just PayPal me the $15.

looks like a fun game and i know u really want it
or i could buy another copy and we could work out a trade for it

ill keep u in mind
i tend to keep all my rpg games

you can see in my 2nd post in my thread that my ds backlog is growing everyday but like u with my new job i have more $$ but less time to play them

bread's done
Back