H: Switch Games, DS, Seven Pirates H, Pokemon, Monster Hunter W: Switch Games

no 3DS for me just yet
just cancelled my amazon pre-order to make it official
im waiting for better games and the e-shop to come out.
though i may request so on goozex to trade to CAGs

just bought Etrian Odseey 3 and de blob 2 for the ds for super cheap.

Incoming Lego Star wars 3 ds
400 points sweetness
starfy is a lot of fun
if you wanna trade it after your done
let me know

i may try and stay up too
do you have yahoo messenger or something would be easier if i had someone to chat with or maybe on 360

maybe ill play pokemon and netflix
wanna get some 3ds games and offer them for trade fodder or $$$ for a psp.

got lego star wars 3 from goozex and it was sealed
it was so awesome

also FYI there is a lot of CAG lowballs going on in the trade forum with a lot of ds games, been trying to get a few
edwin curse him

sure if you see anything on my list let me know
definetly lov to get my hands on starfy, fun games if you wanna trade when you r done let me know

im getting the orange box
bought dj hero at target today for $17 but i already dont like it
may flip it to Goozex for 850 points since it can fit in a flat rate box

next month gonna be doing a lowball with another CAG to rid myself of some DS for $$$ to maybe get Kinect ( dance central) gonna put up a bunch of ds games and 360 ones and some ds swag

PMed you
check ur local target as i saw bookworm in the clearance for $5
if i knew you wanted it i would have got it for you

Didn't see anything for Pokemon Black, sorry! Although maybe it's 'cause I'm pretty reluctant to trade it right now, enjoyed it a lot. :razz: I just got Ghost Trick a couple of days ago, otherwise I probably would've gone for that.

And I have not gotten a 3DS yet, but I do want one. Badly :p. Are you enjoying yours? Would you say it's worth the price?

Ah, good to hear you got matched up on Goozex for it. It's a great game. Definitely one of my top favorites in the series.

Yea the Nintendo 3DS looks pretty impressive. And with Metal Gear Solid 3, LOZ Ocarina of Time, Star Fox and even a new Kid Icarus title all coming it's a must have for me at some point. It really has a nice line-up of titles on the way. :D

traded in Parenthood Box Set and DJ Hero for 1100 points so that will be sweet. Low from the 3DS Game and others. And the DJ Hero is going to a CAG

didnt see anything
let me know when you get some more ds games
would have loved to get foto showdown

got my first 3DS game today

you're STILL looking for a psp? WOW! you ought to be able to get one pretty darn cheap pretty soon.

i don't play portable systems ever (which is why i was selling my psp when we 1st met here), and i am SO HAPPY with my 3DS. i LOVE IT. tales of the abyss has been announced - i missed that when it was out on ps2, so that's great for me. i was worried 3DS was gonna be only full of re-hashes of games i've played 20 million times already, but new game titles just keep getting announced.

just wondered if you have given Ghost Recon:Shadow Wars a try? it's dated visuals can't even hold it back (and i'm a graphics WHORE, lol). the game is great. i won't pretend it's like Disgaia, but after seeing that on your have list, you must like turn based strategy a little at least, no? it just gets better & better, the 3D is fantastic, and it has tons of content (dare i say about the same as all the launch titles combined? that is really very possible, and very exaggerated). great game though. tell me if you get a chance to play throught he first 2 chapters & if i was right. take care.

oh yeah, and bump.

its the new 3000 piano black
its like new with screen protectors on
i love it but dont like black
after my lowball i will hunt for a silver one

bread's done
Back