[H] XboxLive 12 month, 2400 points ($30.00), and XCom The Bureau Steam codes [W] Amazon GC / Payments / Paypal / interesting Trades

Haters had your thread at 1 star, so I tried to even it out by voting it a 5 star (which it deserves, but I usually don't take time to vote on thread ratings). It gave me a major pause, and I've had a positive experience with you, so I can imagine what people may think that are newer, or don't understand the thread ratings are completely separate from feedback. Oh well.

On BF4 preorder stuff, do you know how that works? Is it an Origin code? I'm asking here in case others may have same question. My angle is I want the PC version, already have beta access, but don't plan on buying on day 1. Would I still get the extra map pack, etc, if I enter the preorder code now, but wait a few months to get the game? I know that may be impossible to know now, but just in case you have some insight into how that preorder code works, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks, man.

I have almost everything. I messaged everyone as best I could, I had tons of pm's so if I missed you , please PM me. 

Cheers!

Give him some time guys, he's a very busy individual. It took almost two days for me but I got my code and worked perfect, patience...

I can understand that shit happens, but busy is no excuse. I haven't payed him anything , but if he was not too busy to take

these fine folks money he should not be too busy to provide what they payed for.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK im processing all the orders right now. I have a full time job and was also hit with over 60+ orders in one night (People that held off on paying.) Most of them didn't include any information to link them to their forum username so it's taking time.

Everyone will get their codes. I've sold over 200+ codes here in the past week, and will continue to sell them as I can. 

I just ask that everyone is patient as I can't do a 10 second turn around like usual. 

Thanks!

I can understand that shit happens, but busy is no excuse. I haven't payed him anything , but if he was not too busy to take

these fine folks money he should not be too busy to provide what they payed for.
The problem is most people were given payment info days ago and all of a sudden a huge stack paid in one evening. I addressed it above. Additionally, some people are sending in new payments without verifying stock so that's taking time as well.

Busy busy ;) So should we resend new orders once your free again? Or will you reply on messages? This deal is worth waiting on IMO

I'm a "veteran" on CAG and have done 5 trades with him, I can vouch for him without hesitation. I get it that in this day and age you want the code as soon as you send payment, but like he said he has a full time job. Have a little patience and don't worry, he'll get back to you.

PMs responded too, Skype responses are outbound as well. 

Cheers All...

Oh and i'm working on getting more 12 month XBLIVE in stock, gotta get them before the Xbone launch :)

Speaking as a Senior CAG my problem was lack of communication, however instantDLC has came through and i have nothing but praise.

He was a bit overwhelmed and I can understand how that can cause problems.

mine wasn't responded to :/. simple yes or no would be okay. i figured i'd ask since i want so many of them xD

He is an awesome if u want ur transaction done faster just leave your name and transaction id im sure that will help him.

He just has alot of orders just be patient and he will sort you out!

Cheers man and thanks again

PMs responded too, Skype responses are outbound as well.

Cheers All...

Oh and i'm working on getting more 12 month XBLIVE in stock, gotta get them before the Xbone launch :)
Still waiting on a reply for a couple days and Paypal address to send payment to. Take my money! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back