[H] XboxLive 12 month, 2400 points ($30.00), and XCom The Bureau Steam codes [W] Amazon GC / Payments / Paypal / interesting Trades

I had to bump prices up a bit due to paypal fees eating anything I made (making the work / profit ratio out of whack). Nothing went up more than $5. 

We can continue to work out deals if you pay with Amazon Giftcards or other Gifts.

I had to bump prices up a bit due to paypal fees eating anything I made (making the work / profit ratio out of whack). Nothing went up more than $5.

We can continue to work out deals if you pay with Amazon Giftcards or other Gifts.
so amazon gc get more of a discount? if so i'm going to have to get my hands on some :)

going on 5 days since i paid and havent even been contacted since...messaged on skype and pm'd on here.
I had an issue with two of the codes I was sent. At this time I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and believing it was a mistake. However i have reached out to him via Skype/PM/email to no response. Gonna give him 24 hours or so to get back to me. In the meantime to protect yourselves and the community I would wait to get into direct contact with him before sending any payment or trades.

Had good dealings with him im guessing the dozens of pm's are a chore to go through. Don't get antsy bros he isn't amazon.com :p

I have had had good dealings with him as well. My concern at this point is one of the codes sent to me was missing a letter/digit and the other code had already been redeemed, and it looks like he's seemingly gone on "radio silence" for about a week. Like I said I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and chalking it up as an "honest mistake" at the moment.

But I did want to make the community aware that they should communicate with him first before sending any payment. 

As far as *bad codes* these codes are 100% new, when i get them and sourced directly from the vendors. There are a lot of people that have been trying to *scam me*. I've been going through and having each code validated with the appropriate source to make sure that's the case. 

Not accusing anyone directly, but there are two people with the same screen names here as xblive, that said they had *bad codes* yet they redeemed and credit their accounts. 

Please be patient with me. I was averaging 50+ PM's a day and this is only an on the side gig right now. 

I'll respond to each of you as fast as I can. 

Alright I just responded to 52 PM's. All orders should be sorted, for the 4 codes that were redeemed (different users) I replaced them.

I'm home all day today (sick) so i'll be active on PM fairly regularly. 

Thanks,

He promptly responded to me and resolved my issue with the codes, it was as I assumed an "honest mistake".

Thank you for the quick response InstantDLC!

If you are interested in trading at all, will you check my list for the Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS, and/or Sim City PC? Thanks either way.

You deserve much props for hooking CAG's up with good prices on all the popular digital content on both consoles. I know you make money, so it benefits both sides, but some sellers jack up prices, don't hassle with people that say they get bad codes, don't comb through their PM's to make sure they get to everyone (especially if they were dealing with a ragged system for massive amounts of messages). I know many of us wait for these deals, and someone always shows up with them, but when it happens, fellow CAG's and I always like to tell you how much we appreciate you doing this. You're a great CAG. Thank you for doing what you do to make sure you take care of everyone you deal with. You are the type of CAG that makes these trading forums worth being a part of. /end nut riding

Thanks!

I actually believe my work system may be compromised or someone's been messing around with it. I keep everything synced between them, but it's possible someone's tampered with a couple codes.  Could also be a corrupted document somehow.

Granted it's only been 4 or 5 out of over 350+ codes i've sold here it's still annoying. 

Well to be blunt about it there is a post above from a person that HAS paid and is still waiting on their codes... If I had paid and not received the page and PM's would be blowing up with posts. Regardless of when he's been on we are simply showing interest in the things he has for sale

Was just saying why keep posting here if he hasn't been on since then. The only other way to get a hold of this person is via skype. There was also a post before from him saying he was going to stop for awhile post 125. So I was just suggesting that so others would realize that maybe they should stop until he logs back in. Aside from the guy that already paid just trying to help others avoid aggravation.

Can we get a mod in this thread or something? Including myself there are at least 3 people who are having issues with this user sending bad codes / nothing at all. Anything that can be done?

And what will the mods do ban him? He hasn't been active for a while he gave us a heads up about it. I got a code I didn't redeem it for about 3 weeks when I decided to use it it didn't work I messaged him and he responded and gave me a new one. Give it some time see if he will come back maybe he is sourcing more codes he sold a whole lot to the point where ppl realized he was legit and bombarded him with pms and PayPal payments some people tried to scam him in the process saying their code didn't work. Don't get the guy banned when he could be legit js all im saying.

Im
Having probs with 4 of my codes as well :(
yes i think his vendor isn't keeping track of what codes he sells to him, so if you dont use it right away it is possible the code is used elsewhere. out of 8 codes 2 dont work bc i didnt use them right away. or someone here with privileges is looking for messages with this user and seeing what codes are used <-- i doubt this, but nothing is impossible on the net.

so we will all see how this will play out.

yes i think his vendor isn't keeping track of what codes he sells to him, so if you dont use it right away it is possible the code is used elsewhere. out of 8 codes 2 dont work bc i didnt use them right away. or someone here with privileges is looking for messages with this user and seeing what codes are used <-- i doubt this, but nothing is impossible on the net.

so we will all see how this will play out.
Add me to the list. My 2 XBL codes aren't working anymore. I checked on my xbox when I first got them and they were fine. Now they show up as having been claimed.

Add me to the list. My 2 XBL codes aren't working anymore. I checked on my xbox when I first got them and they were fine. Now they show up as having been claimed.
thats what i did too. so i know codes worked, so I believe this guy is legit but his vendor is irresponsible.

Hey everyone. I have been waiting on a working code or refund for 5 weeks now.  I emailed the seller directly and it doesn't sound like he is coming back here.  He thinks he was being scammed with all the codes that weren't working.  Just thought everyone should be aware.

bread's done
Back