Half off everything at Toys R Us with Koala Flip Flop purchase

I can always hope that my PSVR and oodles of big ass Lego sets will ship/be available for pickup in the morning. 

About 1/4 of my orders in the last glitch were shipped. 

I can always hope that my PSVR and oodles of big ass Lego sets will ship/be available for pickup in the morning.

About 1/4 of my orders in the last glitch were shipped.
Crap I didn't even think about Legos! Did you have most success with shipped ones? Might try that. Not sure how much money I want tied up forever on glitched TRU items lmao

And with that, all the flip flops are sold out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8iOmVd1W_g

Now to see if anything actually ships tomorrow!

Fixed. I guess.

d58e26edc46ab4fec06bf8bae2128d58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My payment isn't even going through ugh

edit: fucking finally, picked up a Pikachu 2DS

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap I didn't even think about Legos! Did you have most success with shipped ones? Might try that. Not sure how much money I want tied up forever on glitched TRU items lmao
I didn't even consider doing in store pickup last time they had a glitch.

This time I did one order per item I wanted that was available for in store, then I got greedy and did a bunch of shipping orders too. If only one of the $500 death stars ships I'll be happy.

Tried three times but order wouldn't go through, looks like it is oos now. I'm on the east coast anyway so I don't think I would be getting anything.

Well I’m done trying seems like the shoes are all out OOS. Best of luck to everyone with their orders going through. [emoji106]

My high price items for in store pickup were canceled due to not being available. Now I'm stuck with shoe orders. $5 shipping loss...

Damn, really wanted to get in a bunch more orders but the website is so incredibly bad everything went OOS while I was trying to get it to work.  RIP Lego set orders :(   It'll be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

It appears to be fixed/dead. The discount is no longer showing up in cart. I had a $300 item in cart for half off and got payment error 3x before it removed the discount. Now I can't replicate the deal. RIP.

I got an order in for store pickup, Nintendo Switch. 

Only crappy part is they have to ship the shoe part of the order to Hawaii, and only have expensive shipping options. Would I be able to cancel that part of the order after I pickup the switch in store?

If they actually ship these orders, that grave they are already in is going to China

Got a Pikachu 2DS for $90. The 2DS collection is gonna come nicely!

I got an order in for store pickup, Nintendo Switch.

Only crappy part is they have to ship the shoe part of the order to Hawaii, and only have expensive shipping options. Would I be able to cancel that part of the order after I pickup the switch in store?
I dunno. In situations like this, I always just take the losses.

nvm worked for me after I switched to mobile, ordered the orange 2ds xl since it was available for pickup tomorrow

looks to be dead now, price on 3ds xl in my cart jumped back up to full price right before I purchased

ToysRUs is gonna shut this down hard. The only people who are getting Switches, Xbox One X's are people who saw the deal in the first 15 minutes, ordered, and did store pickup.

Yeah there's no way in hell people are getting anything unless you already picked them up. Same thing is gonna go down like the massive percent off on games when the promo codes stacked a few months ago. Just expect lots of shoes

Yeah there's no way in hell people are getting anything unless you already picked them up. Same thing is gonna go down like the massive percent off on games when the promo codes stacked a few months ago. Just expect lots of shoes
It was their master plan all along, to sell shoes!

When the deal started I tried to order a Switch and pay with PayPal and was told “something went wrong” so I put in my credit card info and it worked. But apparently so did the PayPal order, so if this works I will be getting 2 switches! At least it should be easy to sell the 2nd.

Last time toys r us did something like this my orders went through.

I ordered hours ago and TRU just took the PS4 Pro off my order after I submitted it through PayPal. Why even accept it in the first place? No pain no gain I guess. Now I have to figure out how to get this thing cancelled before they ship it and make it a bigger headache.

Got pickup emails, gonna rush it the moment they open. Hopefully Corp memo "to intercept all pickup from the glitch" doesn't go out too early.

the shoes shipped while consoles p/u

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back